Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2019, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

I woke up hoping it was all a nightmare.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:40 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, it sucks waking up and remembering everything. One of my least favorite parts of grief.

Quote:
I've had this in my bag for 4 weeks then tonight I look at it again and in the corner on the cover is a photo of Jennie and Luke
What a strange coincidence.

Old 03-05-2019, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

Aw, those pics, thanks Mel. I always always thought there was something between them.
Old 03-05-2019, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

Still do. And now it will never be.
Old 03-05-2019, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Those pictures are beautiful, I don't think I'd ever seen them before!

*Lori89*, you're welcome! I was saving it for an edit and I thought I might as well post it!
Old 03-05-2019, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

I really don't want to leave soon and re-join the world, but I must. I just still feel mildly sick over this.

(X)
Old 03-05-2019, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Gah, my heart..
Old 03-05-2019, 12:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lori89* (View Post)
I love this picture! I've never seen it before, so young and cute!

I don't know what to do....I kind of want to just block it out and ignore it all so I don't feel so sad anymore and get on with other things but i can't help checking on what other people are posting...

The pictures everyone is sharing are lovely, some never seen before
Old 03-05-2019, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Icon by Court
Old 03-05-2019, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

^ I love that picture
Old 03-05-2019, 04:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

That's the picture that I just realized I had been carrying around in my bag for the last few weeks from 2012 People Magazine. I remember I was so excited when that came out! I actually bought a magazine which I never do anymore

I can't believe that was almost 7 years ago now?!

Do you guys remember when there was talk of Luke and Jennie doing a "Hart to Hart" type show, a husband and wife that solve mysteries....I was so excited and kept thinking maybe this will happen! then we just got Mystery Girls instead

Quote:
.Garth, 41, is writing a memoir, just wrapped filming the ABC Family movie "Home Again" and is developing a TNT series with Luke Perry. They'll play "a 'Hart to Hart'-style couple solving mysteries," Garth tells The News.
https://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...icle-1.1389759

Last edited by January174; 03-05-2019 at 04:54 PM Reason: adding the link to the old article
Old 03-05-2019, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

I so wish we had gotten to see that show. I think it would have been great.

Icon by Court
Old 03-05-2019, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Do you guys remember when there was talk of Luke and Jennie doing a "Hart to Hart" type show, a husband and wife that solve mysteries....I was so excited and kept thinking maybe this will happen! then we just got Mystery Girls instead
Yes! I was so excited too. I haven't seen Hart to Hart, but I think I get the idea. "then we just got Mystery Girls" A sword in my heart. This is why I don't trust Tori when she's behind projects.

And they did that guest spot together on "Community", which if I'd watched "Community" I probably would have understood more.

Hell, I remember way before all this, when Jennie was going to do her own spy show, like Alias. And then that was scraped.
Old 03-06-2019, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Awww! A new pic.

Bee and Jaime
Hey Mel.

Lovely pics everybody.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-06-2019, 01:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Yes! I was so excited too. I haven't seen Hart to Hart, but I think I get the idea. "then we just got Mystery Girls" A sword in my heart. This is why I don't trust Tori when she's behind projects.

And they did that guest spot together on "Community", which if I'd watched "Community" I probably would have understood more.

Hell, I remember way before all this, when Jennie was going to do her own spy show, like Alias. And then that was scraped.
I started watching Hart to Hart as soon as I heard about it, imagining Luke and Jennie in the roles they would have been perfect in it!

Yes mystery girls..... to say i found that disappointing would be a huge understatement I really couldn't get through two episodes. I feel the exact same way about Tori's taste in projects, it seems she has a very specific vibe / taste that I just can't get into, although I think Jason, Gabrielle, Brian would want something a little less.... you know I actually found it so surprising about mystery girls, considering Aaron was such a genius about television, I thought it might be in the genes! There is this fantastic interview with Aaron on emmytvlegends, if you have 3 hours or so to spare lol it's so inspiring to hear him talk about his career and what he wanted his shows to be, he would go outside his house and talk to the people in the tour buses and ask them what they wanted from television shows, such a great interview.

OH I completely forgot about the community thing! I totally didn't understand what was going on either but i was ecstatic to see them on screen together!

I had no idea about Jennie's own spy show? I really wanted her to do another project that was really great, I've watched a lot she has done in the recent years and always felt none of it shows how good of an actress she really is.

Anyone have the caps from community?

Last edited by January174; 03-06-2019 at 01:35 AM Reason: Typo
Closed Thread   Post New Thread