Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2012, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Those articles We have so many new titles
Old 09-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love those articles!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 09-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think we should use the title where Luke says he loves Jennie though
Old 09-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

It gets better. And, hell, there are endless titles. Any will do.

Jennie Garth, Luke Perry's Love is so great they're developing a sitcom together.

"It’s going to take a lot more than this to convince us that Jennie Garth and Luke Perry aren’t totally and completely in luuuuv. After a couple of “they’re just friends” statements from the Beverly Hills, 90210 stars’ publicists earlier this week, Jennie’s rep tried a different tactic. They’ve been together all the time because they’re working on something!"

On the sitcom: "Jennie and Luke could be actors who made their names in a teen soap, and despite their undeniable chemistry, never had their timing right to hook up in real life … until now, when they’re divorced and more mature."

Jennie Garth slays us in an itty-bitty bikini in Vegas over Labor Day weekend.

"Peter Facinelli‘s loss is clearly Luke Perry‘s gain. On that note, please, please, please God, let those dating rumors be true. Them developing a sitcom together can’t be the only story. It just can’t be. Luke’s a pretty lucky dude to be spending so much time with Jennie."

My personal favorite. Please, please, please God ... from VH1, no less.

Quote:
I haven't posted any Dy/K on Tumblr, but I'm thinking of starting one that's just pretty much straighforward Dy/K scenes, mostly cos I'm tired of fast-forwarding through the episodes to get the good stuff, i.e. Dy/K. I just need it all in one place, like, stat.
I get that, lol. I actually set up a site like that not long ago, just haven't filled out the about/tags sections so I can start re-blogging. Maybe confessing this will help get me started, cause that needs to happen.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

OMG those articles

Quote:
My personal favorite. Please, please, please God
That's my favorite too

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
I get that, lol. I actually set up a site like that not long ago, just haven't filled out the about/tags sections so I can start re-blogging. Maybe confessing this will help get me started, cause that needs to happen.
Following Love the theme
Old 09-09-2012, 11:44 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, bless you. I was so hoping someone would post again before bed. Now I can finish, sort of.

First, this one's for you: Kelly e Dylan e amore!!! Only Dylan and Kelly can make me feel like I already understand Italian. Ugh, god, they're cute.

Fine, so Luke Perry and Jennie Garth aren't dating. But they are planning something pretty awesome together instead!

"So, last week we I got super, over-the-top excited when tons of rumors started swirling every which way that Jennie Garth and Luke Perry were dating! Yes, Dylan McKay and Kelly Taylor, together. For good. In real life. Well, if you thought that was too good to be true then kudos to you because you didn't let you teenage dream get the best of you and jump the gun like I did!

Now, I will say that the duo have looked quite cozy together while out promoting their new Old Navy commercial that pays homage to the second greatest love triangle in Beverly Hills, 90210 history between Dylan, Kelly, and Brandon (obviously THE greatest was between Dylan, Kelly, and Brenda). That dynamic chemistry between Jennie and Luke apparently never died and what sparked those rumors that they were an item in the first place.

But are you ready for this? While they are not dating, Luke and Jennie are...

WAIT FOR IT...

developing a sitcom that they would star in together!

Could TV get any better than that?"

Kelly and Dylan are making a sitcom.

"Please be about a reformed bad boy and former snooty princess who have faced countless obstacles — drug addiction, cults, underminers, ferociously bad hair at certain points — but managed to emerge with their sense of romance and mutual adoration intact! It has to be about that, right?"

And that, I got from a tweet from NY Magazine. Which means ... this had a huge profile. Huge.

Actually, I haven't even checked Twitter yet. I'm afraid I'll die of happiness.

Quote:
Following
If I don't die of embarrassment here first, lol. There's nothing there yet (but there will be).
Old 09-10-2012, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the Italian article Mel

Quote:
(but there will be)
I can't wait
Old 09-10-2012, 12:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Kelly e Dylan: la coppia più tormentata, desiderata ed amata dei primi anni ’90, potrebbe essere ora diventata realtà!
What does this say? The most tormented and passionate couple of the 1990's?
Old 09-10-2012, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

Kelly and Dylan: the most tormented, desired and loved couple of the early 1990's, could now be reality!
Old 09-10-2012, 12:47 AM
Elite Fan

Love it.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thats awesome
Old 09-10-2012, 03:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)

Jennie Garth, Luke Perry's Love is so great they're developing a sitcom together.

"It’s going to take a lot more than this to convince us that Jennie Garth and Luke Perry aren’t totally and completely in luuuuv. After a couple of “they’re just friends” statements from the Beverly Hills, 90210 stars’ publicists earlier this week, Jennie’s rep tried a different tactic. They’ve been together all the time because they’re working on something!"
I love how everyone is shamelessly in the tank for a real-life hook up, even the ones that were Team Brenda back in the day. I think the interwebz will explode if (and when) L/J actually do get together.

Quote:
OOOH yes. So glad to see you're on the ball with this. And I agree with Lori; the theme looks great! I'll be happy to help if you need it; I don't know if I'll posting gifs on my own blog, but I'll be happy to provide any gifsets for Dy/K scenes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lori89* (View Post)
Kelly and Dylan: the most tormented, desired and loved couple of the early 1990's, could now be reality!
HHNGG
Old 09-10-2012, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Mel you can reblog all of my Dy/K stuff if you want I wanted to make one ages ago but I forgot
Old 09-10-2012, 03:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

This can be a fun /Tumblr project! Well, if you want it to be, Mel.

Just watched that lifeguard station scene...HOT. And a little sad. He misses her.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love S5 Have you seen all the seasons?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread