Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2007, 02:28 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, they are. Love the first pic and how he's nuzzling in her hair. So cute.

Last edited by cartiergurl01; 08-26-2007 at 02:47 AM
Old 08-26-2007, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

Bumping this thread up with some pics:

Old 08-27-2007, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Since I don't remember much about them, can you give their brief history?
Old 08-27-2007, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

Soon after Dylan came back, he saved Gina from a guy who tried to attack her at the After Dark. That's how they really met although introduced before. After all their breif encounters of flirting, they ended up sleeping together and instantly became a couple. She helped him the best she could with his heroin addiction although she slipped up once and gave it to him. After he got off of heroin, he pretty much used her as a sex toy to make up for not having anything to really hold on to. He then cheated on her with Kelly in Mexico and lied to her face about it. She tricked him into admitting it and left him. She became friends with David while dealing with her bulimia and self-esteem problems, but while she was becoming close to him and staying with him; she couldn't fighting her attraction to Dylan and David found him in bed together.

Afterwards in season 10, David kicked Dylan out and cut off both him and Gina. After Kelly got raped and after the group decided they weren't gonna speak publicly about her rape, but Gina did to get back at Kelly for sleeping with Dylan so Donna kicked her out. She then moved in with Dylan, but they immediatley went back into the same routine of him using her as a sex toy, not being able to commit to her and pining for Kelly. When she finally admitted that she was in love with him and he didn't say anything back and told her they didn't have a future, she broke up with him again and slept with David. Dylan tried subtly to get her back, but she rejected his advances and stayed with David. When she found out Dr. Martin, was really her father, she went to Dylan instead of David so when David jealously found this out, he pushed Dyaln in front of a car. He broke up with Gina and told her she wasn't good for him. After Dr. Martin died, he got annoyed of Kelly's moralizing and always assuming the worst of him and she was incredibly hurt by Donna and Felice blaming her for his death along with Kelly so they decided to leave together after the funeral. But after helping Donna with her father's eulogy and Felice asking her to sit in the front row with them, she decided to go on a road trip by herself and Dylan decided to stay because of Kelly.

Last edited by cartiergurl01; 08-27-2007 at 05:33 AM
Old 08-28-2007, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

David found them in bed together? Damn...talk about harsh reality. Aww. Poor Gina. He used her.

And they never saw each other again after the whole funeral, right?

Ya know it looked like they did have some good moments in their relationship...although when I read that, it didn't look like there were any. So much drama. Dude, David pushed Dylan in front of a car?! I soo need to rewatch the show again. Heh.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:05 AM
Master Fan

I don't think Gina really lead him on or intentionally did, but yeah...it was harsh. Yeah, I hated how he used her. I mean, if he didn't love her and knew he was never gonna love her; I just wish he would've been honest and let her go instead of always turning the tables on her and trying to make her the bad guy in true Dylan McKay fashion. I mean, she loved him and was devoted to him and he just thoroughly took her for granted.

Yeah, they never saw each other again. It sucks that they never really had a proper goodbye scene. I would've liked to at least seen a goodbye scene and maybe an apology from Dylan for being such an ass.

Yeah, they had some cute moments and a few moments where his feelings seemed genuine towards her, but overall it was just a relationship full of distance and hot sex. Hah. Yeah, David pushing Dylan in front of the car was kind of a WTF?! moment. Lol.

Here's some pics:

Last edited by cartiergurl01; 08-28-2007 at 02:31 AM
Old 08-28-2007, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

Here's some pics:

Last edited by cartiergurl01; 08-28-2007 at 02:30 AM
Old 08-29-2007, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't quite remember their relationship. But IA...I mean why would he do that to such a nice girl. Plus, I kinda feel bad for her since she kept putting herself out there for him and she's always getting hurt.

That's kinda sad that we don't see an apology. I would love to see that.

Haha. Hot sex. There's nothing better than that, IMO.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

Exactly. I think Gina put herself out there all those times because she always had the slightest bit of hope that Dylan might've loved her someday because he was never really honest with her. He always kept her around for his needs.

A goodbye hug or kiss would've been nice too.

Yup. Hot sex, public sex, and hot chemistry. Too bad it never progressed into something more.

Here's some pics:

Last edited by cartiergurl01; 08-30-2007 at 01:08 AM
Old 08-30-2007, 01:08 AM
Master Fan

Bumping this thread up.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:25 AM
Master Fan

Here's some pics:

Old 08-31-2007, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Is it Halloween?

I really think that Dylan could have loved her...if only, things were different. I just feel bad for her.

Really? Public sex? hee. Where?
Old 08-31-2007, 12:59 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, that was the Halloween episode.

Oh, I definitely do too. I just didn't really see where the missing piece of the puzzle was. My heart broke for Gina almost even more than it did for Valerie while she was on this show. It sucks that all the brunettes on this show got a raw deal IMO. But I understand why they didn't have them end up together. There were only 5 left of the original group and they weren't gonna pair Dylan and Kelly off with newcomers especially with all their history. It just wasn't gonna happen. Plus, Vanessa wanted to leave anyway because apparently certain co-stars weren't very nice to her.

Well, I know they did it in behind the Hollywood sign, she stripped for him in the Peach Pit parking lot, but Nat walked in, I think they might of done it in a stall, and he was about to do it with her on a tree, but a guy walked by a mistook it for him raping her so they broke it up.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dylan's face looks a bit fat.

Yep. It was also pretty bad for Valerie...that I know. Since I've seen some of the S5 episodes. That's true though. Even though I'm a huge Dy/K fan, I kinda wanted Bn/K to end up together. Especially after coming so close...with the whole wedding and stuff. But since Jason wasn't coming back, I was happy that it was ending with Dy/K. Haha. Yeah...I heard that as well.

haha. Doing it by the tree. DAMN! Too bad..that would have been hot. And the parking lot.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:55 AM
Master Fan

I think it's safe to say season 9 and 10 Dylan wasn't bringin' the sexy like he used to back in the day. Don't get me wrong, he was still yummy, but comparing him to seasons 1-5 Dylan is kind of incomparable in a way.

Well, to say the least I wasn't too happy about that ending, but if Dylan finally found closure or clarity or whatever on his life by being with Kelly...I guess there's at least one positive factor out of them ending up together. I agree about B/K though...I've said it before and I'll say it again...that wedding should've happened.

Yup. Hot would've be an understatement for them if they did it there. Him trying to hide her from Nat was hilarious.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread