Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2008, 03:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Yaeh.
The reason why i writing here after each ep i am watching now is to show that Gina was not Kelly's replacement. You can see that they were attracted to each other and have an interest for each other since the beginning. And they fall ti the relationship not suddenly and not because Dy was bored, the fall into relationship step by step.
Old 08-09-2008, 05:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaherezada (View Post)
Yaeh.
The reason why i writing here after each ep i am watching now is to show that Gina was not Kelly's replacement. You can see that they were attracted to each other and have an interest for each other since the beginning. And they fall ti the relationship not suddenly and not because Dy was bored, the fall into relationship step by step.
i agree she was never a replacement of kelly at all he really cared about gina alot and though he treated her bad, he loved her in his own way and he wasn't boring with her either.
Proud Fan Of: S&B, EJ Dimera,Lannie, J&R, Lancy,TnT, Bangel/Spuffy Tangeline, Jash, Brucas, CarLo, Jiz, LuSam, Broe, Sax, Lane,Chilly/Villy, Therox, Danloe, M&M, Daley, Rillian, Greenleo, Brylan, Gylan, Bangel/Spuffy, DJo, DJen, Tridge, Bremily Pemily, Brelly Icon: Afrodite
Old 08-09-2008, 05:44 AM
Extreme Fan

I do agree that he treat her bad sometimes, but he act that way to everyone without exceptions in that period.
I've just finished watching Marathon Man episode. OMG!!!! They were more that hot. What i liked about that episode:
1. When Gina came to David's/Dylan's house pretending that she came to see David and David gone to take some food for breakfast, Dylan did not let her to go away. He was the one who invited her to come in and stay!!!! He was staring at her (at her face, and her breast, he observed her whole body and then looked straight in to her eyes) she even asked is he suppose to blink. All his look showed that he want her and he is interested in her. And about their dialogue, he make it that way that played an open cards. Gina tried to lie to him about her intentions about David and she was "punished" by him. They started to play their own game at that moment.
2. In the peach pit, i do agree that in some way Dylan used her when he took her to Mexico to buy drugs, but we all know that he could take that flight alone. And the way how he looked at her he show that he want her to come with him cause he is interested in her. Remember Gina asked Dylan does he always have that look with the girls and he said No.
3. Before they spend the night together, i also do admit that Dy was high, but he acted that way as he wanted to make her his ( i hope you understand what i mean) before david or some other guy will cross his road.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He was so...different with her.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjames23 (View Post)
He was so...different with her.
Yes he was. He did trusted her. And he knew that she will take him as he is.

Now. The ep How to be Jerk the Woman Love.
Gina finds out about the drugs. What did Dylan did? He run after her to explain. Well for Dylan who usually let the things go it is smth that shows that he really cares about her opinion. The scene in the morning. Dylan was surprised and glad that Gina did not left. And then he did not let her go when she want to (as usual) and showed that he want to quite the drugs.
There was one thing between them from the begining. They see through each other. Dylan new about the dark side of Gina and he knew why she may act that way and he accepted it, the same with Gina she accepted Dylan with all his troubles and even when he acted as a Jerk she was by his side.
Then Dylan tells her about Tony and all his reasons to act as he did. He let her close to him. It was a risk for him, but he did it. He was first who start the conversation about Tony and his fears and his pain (and he started this conversation with Gina, not with Kelly).He told
her about his intetions (about meet Tony Marchette) and he knew that she will understand him and do not blame him
All that shows that he somehow for his personal reasons trusted her more than everyone in the gang. We can see that he tell the truth only to her and to David. That is the fact. He did not want to let her go and he wanted her from the beginning.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Bumping up the thread and good morning Gylan Fans
Proud Fan Of: S&B, EJ Dimera,Lannie, J&R, Lancy,TnT, Bangel/Spuffy Tangeline, Jash, Brucas, CarLo, Jiz, LuSam, Broe, Sax, Lane,Chilly/Villy, Therox, Danloe, M&M, Daley, Rillian, Greenleo, Brylan, Gylan, Bangel/Spuffy, DJo, DJen, Tridge, Bremily Pemily, Brelly Icon: Afrodite
Old 08-11-2008, 07:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaPudding (View Post)
Bumping up the thread and good morning Gylan Fans
Good morning Che'
Thank's for bumping up. I hope you also share your opinion here two, when you will have time
Old 08-11-2008, 07:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Good morning Che'
Thank's for bumping up. I hope you also share your opinion here two, when you will have time
Hey sweetie and you're very welcome!! Of course i'll share my opinion lol. Their relationship was intense but in a different way though Dysfunctional and intense but hot at the same time. that's what drew me to them to begin with. they had their sweet, romantic, Caring, Compassionate, Loving Affectionate Moments, But they also had their Bad moments as Well but they always went back to each other they were addicted to each other.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:42 AM
Extreme Fan

I think that they had thier bad moments because at one moment they stoped talking and have a problems with understanding correctrly each others needs. There was some mistakes thet they did, Gina pushed to hard and Dylan just let the things go
Old 08-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I think that they had thier bad moments because at one moment they stoped talking and have a problems with understanding correctrly each others needs. There was some mistakes thet they did, Gina pushed to hard and Dylan just let the things go
I Agree I Didn't like it when Gina pushed too hard though that kinda aggravated me to some point. and I didn't like the fact that Dylan didn't put his foot down like he should've ya know.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaPudding (View Post)
I Agree I Didn't like it when Gina pushed too hard though that kinda aggravated me to some point. and I didn't like the fact that Dylan didn't put his foot down like he should've ya know.
I will write about it more, soon. Cause now i am writing about each episode from the begining, but i know for sure that later in they did figuret out that problem that they have with understanding. It is to sad that Vanessa decided to left the show and Gylan line ended at that moment when they finaly have mature and the most real relationship in the show.

Withdrawal
About this episode i was writing a lot before. It is a question when Matt and Kelly found Dylan on a balcony to whom he came for help to Gina or to Kelly. It is possible that he even came to Donna cause she is kind person to him.But the scene in hospital when Dy said that is is Glad to see exactly Gina explains and shows everything
Old 08-16-2008, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never liked Matt.
Old 08-16-2008, 03:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjames23 (View Post)
I never liked Matt.
I liked him sometimes, but he was a cheap Brandon clone for me.

"I'm married"

Well this will be hard for me!!!
It is the first ep when Gina make a huge mistake. But i will start from the beginning.
Dylan starts public work instead of jail. Gina feels useless and jealous because of lady who is from drug center. Well i can understand why Dy did not share all his new feelings and problems with Gina, cause he feel weak and he did not want Gina to see it, he want Gina to see him a supermen (as usual). It is just casual man habit (from my PVO) to look like a superhero in his lady eyes. Gina did not know how to get his attention back and made a mistake, she put her self as a sex object to him, she decided to make a lot of sex instead of talking, she was to impatient. But there is a good side to, Dylan was not worried about loosing his image in Ginas eyes and even make a first step to start a dialogue in the end of the episode. If he wanted to end the relationship he would not come to her to talk, he would just let the things go. Well i see the things that way. I am not a man it is hard to say. Of course if i would be at Ginas place i would act a little bit different but i doesn't matter. Onle thing that matters is that ep showed that no matter what they both tried wrong or right way to work the relationship.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The reason why i writing here after each ep i am watching now is to show that Gina was not Kelly's replacement. You can see that they were attracted to each other and have an interest for each other since the beginning.
But of course. Man doesn't need an excuse to date Gina. She's the hottest stuff in the zip.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
But of course. Man doesn't need an excuse to date Gina. She's the hottest stuff in the zip.
I am glad to read it, cause sometimes well actually most of the times (in other places) i read that Gina is pointless character and just a replacment
Closed Thread   Post New Thread