Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2007, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

purty art!
Old 07-23-2007, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome all newbies.

Mikela, you pretty much mentioned all of my favorite moments between the Trio. lol And I agree that I often enjoyed when they switched roles, Brandon or Dylan taking care of the other. Just like brothers.

But to add a few:

- Brandon and Brenda being there for Dylan when his father was killed. How they let him stay at their house, Brandon letting Dylan borrow his car, Brenda offering comfort/support when she was still hurting herself. Goes to show their unselfishness and love for the other.

- Dylan helping out Brandon and the Walsh family when Brenda was engaged to Stuart. He didn't have to, since they weren't anything but friends at the time...but of course this being Brenda, Dylan had to get involved.

- Camping trip episode, Brandon was the one able to get thru Dylan and make him go on the trip with them. It was a nice distraction for Dylan at the time, and of course we all know what happened to Brandon so that was really good Dylan went. Of course Brenda and Dylan moments were sweet too although they didn't get back together right away.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

One of my favorite moments is the episode where Brenda gets held up in the Peach Pit. Dylan and Brandon are so sweet in this episode. You can really see how much Brenda means to both of them in this eppy.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

^ Yeah, I just loved how Dylan was there the whole way through the episode. I loved how he was there with Jim and Cindy convincing her to go check the lineup at the Police Station and how took her back to the Peach Pit to face her fears. I love episode's where they reverse roles and he ends of comforting her and holding her hand through situations like she did most of the time with him. It really does show how much he loves her.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same here, I really enjoyed that episode. Of course I felt Brenda for being held up and having bad nightmares. But I loved how both guys were there for Brenda, when Dylan chased her down the hall or when Brandon went to her room at the end of the episode to see how she was holding up. Love the family unit they created together.

Old 07-23-2007, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

^ I forgot to post how much I loved your moments too. Brandon, Brenda, and Dylan in the episode after Dylan's dad died were just great. I loved how they tried to help him cope and he used the old bed he used to sleep in when he used to stay there. And I loved how they sat next to him at his dad's funeral. I can't believe I didn't post that as one of my favorites.

Yeah, I loved how Dylan worked with the family to destroy Stuart and Brenda's engagement. Although breaking up their wedding Vegas was a group effort. Dylan and Brandon, are the only ones who seemed truly focused on breaking up the wedding. I loved them teaming up together, becoming wedding crashers, lol.

And in Camping Trip, I loved how they watched him and both convinced him to go.

And I love that moment. All three of them sitting in a row with Dylan in the middle of the twins. Sweet and simple Musketeer moment.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure they are moving moments between them that we are forgetting. lol
Old 07-25-2007, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love all the moments mentioned

But for some reason, my absolute fave is that one when BD are all kissy forgetting bout Brandon who needs help and he just has to stand there and be all "Come on, guys..." It always amuses me!

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-25-2007, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It is pretty funny, Brenda just forgot about Brandon completely...who was being an ass to Andrea at the time. Funny how I remember that.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 07-26-2007, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

^ Love those pics. Any pic with the three of them are .
Old 07-26-2007, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I want to see that Cardio Funk episode again. I have it somewhere recorded but I'm too lazy to look for it. lol
Old 07-27-2007, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

^ Lol. I love that episode. I love all the Dylan and Brenda moments, and the Musketeer karoke scene. I love at the end where Dylan tells Brenda he doesn't want them to break up over infedility though unfortunately in the future they do. I love though that he seems to really care about saving their relationship. I mean, season 2 and season 3 Dylan are seriously like distant strangers when you watch them.

I also love the scene towards the end when Brandon and Brenda talk about her relationship with Dylan. It's nice to see a time when Brandon and Brenda actually take time to talk to each other, and confide in each other, which moments seem pretty rare in seasons 3 and 4.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:21 PM
Absolute Fan

What a great thread. I love the pics!

And I totally agree with this:

Quote:
But to add a few:

- Brandon and Brenda being there for Dylan when his father was killed. How they let him stay at their house, Brandon letting Dylan borrow his car, Brenda offering comfort/support when she was still hurting herself. Goes to show their unselfishness and love for the other.

- Dylan helping out Brandon and the Walsh family when Brenda was engaged to Stuart. He didn't have to, since they weren't anything but friends at the time...but of course this being Brenda, Dylan had to get involved.

- Camping trip episode, Brandon was the one able to get thru Dylan and make him go on the trip with them. It was a nice distraction for Dylan at the time, and of course we all know what happened to Brandon so that was really good Dylan went. Of course Brenda and Dylan moments were sweet too although they didn't get back together right away.
Old 07-27-2007, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Adorable pictures.

Sasha