Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the thread Nnenna. (Like America's next top model, right? )

Shanti will add you.

Love those caps, Mikela, Bathroom chats!
Old 08-03-2008, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

BH 90210 really hit gold with the chemisty in the early years. Brenda/Brandon and their sibling relationship is just another example of that. Alot of the B/B scenes are some of my favorite and hilarious. Also, I liked early on how they really stood up/supported the other.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

Season 1!B/B were love. Too bad that closeness never truly reappeared in the following three seasons.

Last edited by cartiergurl01; 08-03-2008 at 04:42 PM
Old 08-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Added you Leyton_4ever.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Season 1!B/B were love. Too bad that closeness never truly reappeared in the following three seasons.
Yeah, it faded but I think by season 4 it was the worst. Also, I thought Brandon would have been a little more supportive and distant from Dylan/Kelly after the whole betrayal thing went down. Right or wrong, you would expect some protectiveness/understanding there just by the mere fact that he's her brother.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 08-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thineownself (View Post)
Added you BananaPudding. Welcome!
Thank u much!!
Proud Fan Of: S&B, EJ Dimera,Lannie, J&R, Lancy,TnT, Bangel/Spuffy Tangeline, Jash, Brucas, CarLo, Jiz, LuSam, Broe, Sax, Lane,Chilly/Villy, Therox, Danloe, M&M, Daley, Rillian, Greenleo, Brylan, Gylan, Bangel/Spuffy, DJo, DJen, Tridge, Bremily Pemily, Brelly Icon: Afrodite
Old 08-04-2008, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, it faded but I think by season 4 it was the worst. Also, I thought Brandon would have been a little more supportive and distant from Dylan/Kelly after the whole betrayal thing went down. Right or wrong, you would expect some protectiveness/understanding there just by the mere fact that he's her brother.
That and not even getting angry at Steve after he spread the Roy rumors about her has always majorly bugged me. I understand that he didn't want to get in the middle of all the drama, but Brenda was his flesh and blood. The person he shared the womb with. I didn't understand why his protectiveness of her dissapeared.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
That's one of the things that really disappointed me with this show. I really started disliking how everybody turned against Brenda and wouldn't support her. What hurt the worst was that the person that should have been there but wasn't anybody was Brandon. He even thought when Steve told him about Roy that Brenda had slept with him. To me that the worst because her brother should know her better.

I miss the season one and two of BB relationship.

hugs,
Denise
Old 08-04-2008, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That and not even getting angry at Steve after he spread the Roy rumors about her has always majorly bugged me. I understand that he didn't want to get in the middle of all the drama, but Brenda was his flesh and blood. The person he shared the womb with. I didn't understand why his protectiveness of her dissapeared.
Brandon got defensive at first but what bothers me is the doubt that followed. He did immediately react by telling Steve to stop the rumor but then when Steve asks him to say that Brenda isn't capable of doing something like that and he thinks about it and practically admits by omission that she IS, that disgusted me. Where in this show has his sister ever exhibited "****" tendencies?

My guess that some of the change is affiliated with all the off-screen drama going on at the time. It seems that the cast were indifferent and it spilled right over into the writing/acting.

Quote:
That's one of the things that really disappointed me with this show. I really started disliking how everybody turned against Brenda and wouldn't support her. What hurt the worst was that the person that should have been there but wasn't anybody was Brandon. He even thought when Steve told him about Roy that Brenda had slept with him. To me that the worst because her brother should know her better.

I miss the season one and two of BB relationship.

hugs,
Denise
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that was really irritated by the treatment of Brenda in season 4. I saw it too and what's ironic is the one person who betrayed her on the deepest level is the one that stood by her and defended her against all the drama. Dylan.

Brandon should have been a given. The Roy Randolph rumor was pretty bad and even when he met with the others (Kelly, Donna, Steve) he still had doubts by saying ... "Guys, if she did the deed with Randolph, I don't think she'd be acting this way" Like What? Shouldn't you know your sister and minutes before she pointed out the fact that she's only been with 2 guys in her life. Dylan and Stuart. How did she suddenly become the **** of CU? Brandon's response to that was completely infuriating because while it "may or may not appear questionable to others", it shouldn't have even been a question in Brandon's mind.

Old 08-05-2008, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Some great thoughts.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

ICAM more with your thoughts, Heather.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

It was def. out of character for Brandon.

But even questionable actions couldn't break their bond!
Old 08-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

True. Even though it weakend it a lot. At least they shared a sweet goodbye.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:48 AM
Total Fan

I watched an epi when Brenda hangs with Stuart a lot and Brandon acts like her third Gestapo parent. Not good. Hated when he pulled it on - not witty, not funny, and pushes Jimbo to stupid (re)actions even when he doesn't seem inclined to it. An explanation? "I love things to be regular! (paraphrasing) Everything is fine /you are back in the dog house!" (not paraphrasing )

Avi credits: QTPie41184

Last edited by sabriras; 08-06-2008 at 04:04 PM
Old 08-06-2008, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, it really wasn't necessary for Brandon to get on her case and push their parents to also do so. Jim and Cindy are the ones that set Brenda up with Stuart. They quickly grew inseperable, and she started coming home late sometimes. What exactly was she doing before the engagement that made her deserve to be in the doghouse?

Last edited by cartiergurl01; 08-06-2008 at 03:45 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread