Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2011, 11:08 PM
Extreme Fan

It was! Allthough it actually was for her own good. I mean, Jake is a good guy at heart, but he did come with a lot of baggage. And such a young schoolgirl has way different things to worry about. She was already getting way too affected by the things he said and did, like when they arrested him. She wouldn't be able to handle when things would have become more serious between them. And since she wasn't so easy to shake off he had to show the hard way that things would never work out between them. Still breaks my heart seeing her like this, though. Aw!

Old 07-19-2011, 11:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aww poor Kel

“And as he looked in her soft, blue eyes, he knew right then and there that his days as an outlaw were over. And that the next phase of his life was about to begin. There were lots of lazy picnics by the pond that summer … where she would read to him, from the scriptures, and fill his heart with hope. And eventually, love.”
♥Dylan/Kelly♥
Old 07-19-2011, 11:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow gorgeous b&w cap! Where is it from?

Old 07-20-2011, 05:45 AM
New Fan

Just saying....I am in line!!
LMAO

Old 07-20-2011, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kelly and Tara. That girl is crazy.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nojretlas (View Post)
LMAO
I it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priscilla. (View Post)
It was! Allthough it actually was for her own good. I mean, Jake is a good guy at heart, but he did come with a lot of baggage. And such a young schoolgirl has way different things to worry about. She was already getting way too affected by the things he said and did, like when they arrested him. She wouldn't be able to handle when things would have become more serious between them. And since she wasn't so easy to shake off he had to show the hard way that things would never work out between them. Still breaks my heart seeing her like this, though. Aw!
Poor Kelly. I think Jake was just too mature (and immature) for her. I see this brief encounter as nothing but a physical attraction.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nojretlas (View Post)

Quote:
Where is it from?
I'm sorry, I do not know where it was taken

Jennie & Riley (Sammy) in the shooting of "A Christmas wedding tail"

Source
“And as he looked in her soft, blue eyes, he knew right then and there that his days as an outlaw were over. And that the next phase of his life was about to begin. There were lots of lazy picnics by the pond that summer … where she would read to him, from the scriptures, and fill his heart with hope. And eventually, love.”
♥Dylan/Kelly♥

Last edited by kiandra; 07-20-2011 at 10:49 PM
Old 07-20-2011, 11:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Pictures of her new movie. it's about time. I couldn't find any news/pics what so ever. So nice seeing her with "Sammy" again, haha. I love her smile and her extentions are awesome, i thought that was the reason she had those a while back during access hollywood. Thanks so much for posting, Kiandra!

@Rachel It was physical attraction. And Jake should have thought of that before, too. He knew in the end they wouldn't be able to be involved seriously, but a young girl like that takes it seriously.

Old 07-21-2011, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
@Rachel It was physical attraction. And Jake should have thought of that before, too. He knew in the end they wouldn't be able to be involved seriously, but a young girl like that takes it seriously.
But I did like the SL as a way to start off Melrose Place (even though I don't watch the show).

^ Great pic. Love Jennie's hair extensions. Can't wait for the movie.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh yes for sure, and it was the first guy we see Kelly being very interested in. Well it was the reason why i purchased the first season (clever move by Aaron ) in hopes i would also like the rest of the show eventually. At first i was totally bummed Kelly dissapeard after the 3rd episode. but then you automatically roll into the other storylines. Allthough s1 wasn't the best i think, i really had to give s2 a shot to really be able to decide if it was a show i wanted to keep watching and yes it was, gets much better around s2. It's not to compare with BH90210 i think though, i take things way less serious there, it's like crazy really. But so laughable ridiculous.

Old 07-22-2011, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 07-22-2011, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kelly and AIDS was a big storyline for her in Season 6.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Aw that picture.

@loganandroryforever The aids storyline in s6, you mean s7 with Jimmy? I think that was a great one for her.
So touching and sweet, yet so sad. But i think its wonderful Jimmy had such a great friend who was there for him until the end. He didn't have to go through it alone. I loved their friendship. They could be really honest with eachother, without one of them being offended.

Old 07-22-2011, 11:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

she looks so sweet with the kitten
♥Dylan/Kelly♥
Old 07-22-2011, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Closed Thread   Post New Thread