Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2011, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

I haven't seen a picture all year with her wearing it, but that includes back in January or February in the interview with Luke where she talks about him a lot and things sounded fine. Still don't know how their marriage is. Aside from one set of paparazzi pictures of them together since all the rumors started, they don't seem to have anything to do with one another anymore. They mention the kids in interviews, but not each other. Hopefully things are fine, but they used to gush about one another all the time and they just don't do it now.

Icon by Court
Old 10-19-2011, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh my it's soo cute when she tells that Luca just started watching the original BH90210, and she is now on season 2. And in the evening when the youngest girls are sleeping, Jennie crawls into bed with Luca to watch the show on her laptop, haha. And Jennie says Luca has now even a screensaver of Dylan Mckay on her background. (didn't/don't we all?) Which makes Jennie laugh so hard! How awesome is that.
OMG OMG OMG! :'] This is so exciting. I'll sit through any interview about headaches or teeth or Twilight to hear about it.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Mel! I dig that kind of stories too. And we are certainly not the only ones. It was funny how every interviewer just went on and on about Kelly/BH90210. I think inside she was thinking, okay what else is new?

Beautiful S7 caps.

About Peter/Jennie, i don't really "follow" Peter in everything he does/interviews he is in so i have no idea about him. But now you say so Jennie didn't really mention Peter, but i don't know if that means anything. And about them not being seen out together, sometimes they are so private you don't see them out at all (not only them together seem off the earth, Jennie too, untill now). They might be just very busy, and allthough anything is possible, i'm pretty sure even if there are troubles there (which happens in every relationship/marriage) they do their best to work on it. With 3 children, i can't imagine them seperating just like that, and that being the reason she isn't wearing her wedding ring anymore.
Anyway, I wish them the best and untill they make an official statement or something like that, i try not to assume the worst.

Last edited by Priscilla.; 10-20-2011 at 09:33 AM
Old 10-20-2011, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priscilla. (View Post)
It was funny how every interviewer just went on and on about Kelly/BH90210. I think inside she was thinking, okay what else is new?
I don't think she (or any of the main cast) will ever escape that.
Old 10-20-2011, 11:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Jennie posted some new pics on twitter.

Twitter
jenniegarth “Back with my people! Best hair and makeup team in LA!! Michael Anton and Karen Dahl.” Twitter / Jennie Garth: Back with my people! Best ...

jenniegarth “Me and the long hairs.” @Lizzey_Lou @meliskuris Twitter / Jennie Garth: Me and the long hairs. @Li ...

jenniegarth “Randy James hard at work.” Twitter / Jennie Garth: Randy James hard at work. ...

Old 10-21-2011, 05:17 AM
New Fan

I hate to see a marriage not work out especially when kids are involved BUT I have my wife on standby in case Jennie is single and I have to go try and get a date!
Old 10-22-2011, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nojretlas (View Post)
I hate to see a marriage not work out especially when kids are involved BUT I have my wife on standby in case Jennie is single and I have to go try and get a date!
My suggestion is that you stay with your wife.

^ Great pics!
Old 10-22-2011, 02:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

@jenniegarth Out to lunch with my favorite teenager! Twitter / Jennie Garth: Out to lunch with my favor ...

“And as he looked in her soft, blue eyes, he knew right then and there that his days as an outlaw were over. And that the next phase of his life was about to begin. There were lots of lazy picnics by the pond that summer … where she would read to him, from the scriptures, and fill his heart with hope. And eventually, love.”
♥Dylan/Kelly♥
Old 10-22-2011, 06:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know that Erin now has her own apartment on the spin-off, but I'm not sure if there's been any mention of Kelly.

As far as romance goes, I still think that the fairest ending is for Kelly to not end up with anyone from the original. However, it would be nice to see her have a more fitting 'farewell' scene with Brandon. I'm sure plenty of D/K fans would love to watch a similar scene with Dylan. And it would be nice to see her reunite with another old friend as well.
Old 10-22-2011, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiandra (View Post)
@jenniegarth Out to lunch with my favorite teenager! Twitter / Jennie Garth: Out to lunch with my favor ...
Beautiful.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Last time Kelly was mentioned, Erin was talking to Navid about how she basically grew up alone, without much parental supervision. She was trying to relate to Navid's little sister's predicament - whom they're basically raising in Kelly's house right now, lol. Silver's move to Naomi's collegiate mansion with the other girls is temporary. She and Navid broke up and now they're back on. And technically Kelly is tied to this whole mafia-like plotline because Erin is now in danger. ... So Erin will be, say, chained to a pipe in the future and we'll have to just believe that Kel's off giving other kids guidance, unaware of anything that's going on with her sister's boyfriend. Gosh, where's Dylan when you really need him?
Old 10-22-2011, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eh...this guy. That cat's like, "who cares?"

Please note that there is some swearing.

Old 10-22-2011, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Oh god, this is gonna be us when we're crazy cat ladies with cable.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Oh god, this is gonna be us when we're crazy cat ladies with cable.
C'mon, it's Kelly's birthday.

Any new title ideas?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread