Old 12-04-2007, 12:31 PM
New Fan

add me please!

Old 12-04-2007, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

Adding you now ...
Old 12-04-2007, 01:11 PM
New Fan

yays! i remember seeing Jennie in a movie...can't remember the name but she was admitted to a bad hospital or clinic or somthing i should google it

Old 12-04-2007, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

It was "Without Consent", 1994 (or '95). Sometimes it's called "Trapped and Deceived". I'd say both titles work. Anyway, I loved that movie. Jennie raises some hell in there.

Old 12-04-2007, 02:20 PM
New Fan

yeah it was a good movie. Im so mad i never watched her on DWTS havent seen that much tv lately

Old 12-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Check the second post of this thread for more links than you can handle, then search YouTube. You'll be fine.

Her dances were ..

Cha Cha Cha
Quickstep
Tango
Paso Doble
Samba
Mambo

... Eh! This is where the order gets iffy in my mind, but ...

Vianese Waltz
Rumba
Foxtrot
Jive
Tango #2
Cha Cha Cha #2

Those are at least the dance names to search. At one point, channels were getting pulled for featuring the vids, but you should still be able to find most of them.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:04 PM
New Fan

thankies! *happy dance*

Old 12-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

This is the happy dance on FF:

There's links all throughout this and other threads, actually. We've been on a 14(?)-week DWTS roll. Jennie was billed as the "most improved dancer", and I think you'll see that. Things kick up a notch starting with the Tango. Ugh - and I love the Paso Doble and wk 6 Mambo. But her last dance, in the semifinals, was her first perfect 30 score. For good reason, too.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

Hah! So Jennie confirms it herself that Peter was jealous at times. Heh. It's totally understandable. He loves his wife so much. Of course, it's most likely jealousy resulting from lack of time together but I can always imagine other kinds of jealousy in this crazy li'l head of mine.

Quote:
“When you’re young and you’re single, you spend a lot of time with your dance partner,” she told Inside Edition.

While Garth said she spent “hours and hours and hours” rehearsing with Derek, she said her husband — actor Peter Facinelli — was understanding.

“He had his moments [of jealousy],” Garth told Inside Edition. “But my partner was so respectful.”

SOURCE
Noooo! Don't say that Katherine. I'd feel sad thinking that Derek/Jennie never see each other again.

Welcome to the Jennie thread kandykanemel!

Gtg. Late for work...

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 12-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .bian.carsan. (View Post)
Hah! So Jennie confirms it herself that Peter was jealous at times. Heh. It's totally understandable. He loves his wife so much. Of course, it's most likely jealousy resulting from lack of time together but I can always imagine other kinds of jealousy in this crazy li'l head of mine.
Yep. Even the TWOP posters were all going crazy about it. Like I said earlier, I'm pretty sure his jealousy was more "territorial" because Jennie was always with Derek, but c'mon! How insecure are you to even think that Jennie would leave you and your three beautiful kids to have a fling with Derek? .... Maybe Derek shouldn't have admitted on camera that he used to have a crush on Jennie on 90210...

Quote:
Noooo! Don't say that Katherine. I'd feel sad thinking that Derek/Jennie never see each other again.
Of course they're gonna see each other again, Bee!! I'm imagining that during the off season, Jennie will hire Derek as her dance instructor/personal trainer so she'll stay in shape and Peter can enjoy his "new car". Or if he gets her pregnant again and she needs to lose that baby weight, she'll be calling on Derek to get her body back in shape again.

And then Peter will get jealous of them spending time together and it'll be a vicious cycle....

Oh my gawd. I can't believe how I used to think that quote ["new car"] from Peter was so cute at first but now I just find it totally sexist of him....
Brad Jen
Old 12-04-2007, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
.... Maybe Derek shouldn't have admitted on camera that he used to have a crush on Jennie on 90210...
Oh, like we'd assume he didn't?

Quote:
Jennie will hire Derek as her dance instructor/personal trainer so she'll stay in shape
Old 12-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .bian.carsan. (View Post)
I can see that. But as I said a bit earlier, Derek is a boy, so I don't think Peter was loosing any real sleep over it. Now if Jennie's partner was Maks...
Old 12-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

Well, that's how Jennie referred to Derek in the beginning. As a boy. Like, '22! OMG ...' Then he told her to imagine him as George Clooney.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:25 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Well, that's how Jennie referred to Derek in the beginning. As a boy. Like, '22! OMG ...' Then he told her to imagine him as George Clooney
LOL!

Old 12-04-2007, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

And this is her playfully teasing Derek about being more manly than him: