Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2008, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

Do the whole fake mustache thing.

I was just watching that episode and thought the same thing! I always pretend that it was really him. He cared enough to go see his son graduate. He was a mobster, I'm sure he has his ways. Same with him in the hospital room season five, though that would be a real trick, but I wouldn't put it past Jack.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtz_BV (View Post)
Jaime How are you?

I'm getting a new laptop soon So lot's more Dy/K art.
I'm here that's about it.

You!

I think it was Dylan's subconsious that manifested Jack.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 08-13-2008, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Like when Dylan saw him in hospital .. he sneakily ran in and sat down and then ran out?
Old 08-13-2008, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
At his and Toni's wedding there were only two people there, but for Kelly I think he'd agree to letting it be bigger.
That's what I think.

Quote:
hey speaking of, at the high school graduation when Dylan see's Jack... I thought it may have been a ghost or something but seeing as he was actually still alive, do you think it was him?
Oh, man. I would say definitely not, that the writers had no inclination he was still alive until 7 yrs later, but there was that interview where Valerie Wildman says they had planned to keep it open that Jack was in Witness Protection. Thing is, doesn't he just vanish after Dylan's vision? Like, no footsteps or anything. Dy only has time to turn his head quickly and then back.

I don't think that was really Jack in his chair at the hospital, S5, unbeknownst to Iris. So ... no.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

Yes Courtz! That is exactly what happened in my world! hahaha Okay, that was probably the drugs making Dylan see that (the hospital drugs, not the drugs he was doing before) but the graduation was soooo Jack being cool like he is!

EDIT:

Mel, yeah the hospital realisitcally no chance. But maybe at his graduation he dove behind the building real fast, you know make Dylan think it was a ghost so he wouldn't catch on to the fact that he's alive.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Graduation I can believe .. not so much the hospital but in my crazy mind it could have happened
Old 08-13-2008, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

The hospital he couldn't really have gotten out, cause he wasn't there when Iris was there, then he appeared when she left, then he disappeared when the Iris and the doctor/nurse came running in.

The graduation I think it's plausible he could have gotten out of there quickly enough.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

Wonder if he told Kelly afterwards.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

I could see him telling her eventually, probably when she got back from dinner with her mother and father. She was so excited, so he wouldn't mention anything that might be morose to bring her down.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Wonder if he told Kelly afterwards.
Graduation or Hospital? Either way, I think he would have kept it to himself.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Hospital I don't see him telling Kelly. I don't see him telling anyone.

The reason why I think he'd tell Kelly about Jack at the graduation is because she knew him. After senior poll they had a very open and close relationship. They exposed deep feelings to each other, they really trusted each other. He might not say that he saw Jack with his own eyes, but he mention to her that he felt his presence.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hmm, you bring up a good point, I just can't see him telling her
Old 08-13-2008, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

You could be right, because there is that flip side where Dylan was still a very private person. I honestly don't know. It honestly is realistic both ways I think, but I lean more towards him telling Kelly...only her (next to Iris cause she's weird) since he can trust her. He can share things like that with her. He'd down play it, make it look like it didn't mean anything really huge to him, but deep inside it does...and Kelly would know that. IMO.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
That's what I think.

Oh, man. I would say definitely not, that the writers had no inclination he was still alive until 7 yrs later, but there was that interview where Valerie Wildman says they had planned to keep it open that Jack was in Witness Protection. Thing is, doesn't he just vanish after Dylan's vision? Like, no footsteps or anything. Dy only has time to turn his head quickly and then back.

I don't think that was really Jack in his chair at the hospital, S5, unbeknownst to Iris. So ... no.
You have a PM!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 08-13-2008, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He might not say that he saw Jack with his own eyes, but he mention to her that he felt his presence. [...] He'd down play it, make it look like it didn't mean anything really huge to him, but deep inside it does...and Kelly would know that.
I can pretty much see it like that.

I know, Jaime.

We need to choose a title. If no one new wants to start the next thread, can I? Just want to add the playlist, some media quotes, etc.