Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2019, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

From S2 when Dylan had to stay at the Walsh House?
Old 05-14-2019, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 05-14-2019, 11:52 PM
Total Fan

The cast talking about Luke :

Avi credits: QTPie41184
Old 05-15-2019, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 05-16-2019, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww that's sweet.
I am an original”
Old 05-17-2019, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 05-20-2019, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

The shade.

Quote:
Luke Perry’s Son Jack Perry Has Never Seen ‘90210’: ‘It Was Kind of Cheesy!’

Luke Perry’s son is honoring his dad by watching him on TV. Jack Perry paid tribute to his father on Sunday, May 19, attending the American Icon Awards.

“My dad was always a big supporter and advocate of Saint Jude’s and a lot of other charities, and I think it’s important to kind of honor these things,” the 21-year-old told Us Weekly on the red carpet.

Being in the public eye isn’t something Jack is used to, but his father had been in the spotlight for nearly 30 years. In 1990, the actor joined Beverly Hills, 90210, playing the now famous role of Dylan McKay. The show is now getting a quasi-reboot, one Jack isn’t sure he’ll watch.

“I haven’t really seen the old one, so I don’t know. I might have to binge on that first,” the wrestler told Us. “I’ve seen it, like, once or twice when I was home sick from school, but I don’t know. I thought it was kind of cheesy.”

However, Jack has watched a few episodes of Luke’s final show.

“I’ve seen a bit of Riverdale; it’s interesting to see him up there because that’s not the guy that I know. It’s a character,” he said. “I’ll probably go back and catch up on all that now. Yeah, there’s obviously a lot of footage and whatnot and whether it really seems like him or not, to me, it’s something he did and he was very proud of. So it’ll be nice to go back and look and see all that.”

Luke died on March 4 at age 52, days after suffering a massive stroke. Following his death, Jack took to Instagram to mourn his father.

“He was a lot of things to a lot of people. To me, he was always Dad,” he wrote on March 6. “He loved supported me in everything, and inspired me to be the best that I could possibly be. I’ve learned so much from you, and my heart is broken thinking about everything you won’t be here for. I’ll miss you every day that I walk this earth. I’ll do whatever I can to carry on your legacy and make you proud. I love you Dad.”

oth Jack, and Luke’s daughter, Sophie, were at Luke’s side at his time of death. He shared both children with ex-wife Minnie Sharp.
Old 05-20-2019, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jack sounds cool.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 05-21-2019, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

I'm so glad Luke got to do a Quentin Tarantino movie. I feel like the 90210 cast came up in a time where television actors didn't have very many film opportunities.

Quote:
Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio Were ‘Like Kids in the Candy Shop’ When They Saw Luke Perry on Set

Once upon a time, Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio bumped into Luke Perry on the set of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood — and they were totally starstruck.

“‘That’s Luke f–king Perry!’” Pitt, 55, recalled saying to DiCaprio, 44, in their cover story for Esquire Opens a New Window. ’s Summer 2019 issue, published on Tuesday, May 21. “We were like kids in the candy shop because I remember going to the studios and [Beverly Hills, 90210] was going on and he was that icon of coolness for us as teenagers. It was this strange burst of excitement that I had, to be able to act with him.”

DiCaprio echoed, “I remember my friend Vinny, who is in the film as well, we walked in and we both had this butterfly moment of like, ‘Oh, my God, that’s Luke Perry over there!’”

Pitt and DiCaprio played stunt double Cliff Booth and Western TV star Rick Dalton, respectively, in the upcoming dark comedy, while Perry had a smaller role as actor Wayne Maunder in what became his final feature film appearance. The Riverdale star died in March after suffering a massive stroke at age 52.

“Man, he was so incredibly humble and amazing and absolutely committed,” Pitt told the magazine. “He couldn’t have been a more friendly, wonderful guy to spend time with. I got to sit down and have some wonderful conversations with him. It was really special.”

Quentin Tarantino, who directed the movie, revealed that he “finished cutting together Luke’s last scene” three days after attending the actor’s funeral.

Pitt and DiCaprio also paid tribute to Burt Reynolds, who died at age 82 in September 2018 before he finished shooting his part in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. The Smokey and the Bandit star was ultimately replaced by Bruce Dern.

“He was the guy. Virile. Always had something sharp to say — funny as s–t. A great dresser. Oh, man,” the Fight Club star told Esquire. “And I had never met him, so being there with him reminded me of how much I enjoyed him as a kid. And then getting to spend those days with him in rehearsal, I was really touched by him.”

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood hits theaters on July 26.
Old 05-22-2019, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwwww

Icon by oth. fan
Old 05-27-2019, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great pic!

I just saw the first show of the new professional wrestling promotion called All Elite Wrestling. They showed this wrestler who I’ve heard of but I never knew he is Luke’s son, Coy. His ring name is “Jungle Boy.”
Old 05-28-2019, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

More on Brad Pitt's excitement to work with Luke: https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...nal-role.html/

Icon by oth. fan
Old 06-02-2019, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-03-2019, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 06-03-2019, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great pic!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread