Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2021, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

I love how I can tell which season it is by her hairstyles. Season 3 being the previous one and the bobbed cut/highlighted hair being season 4
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 10-09-2021, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 10-09-2021, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Pretty as always.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-09-2021, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Very beautiful.
I am an original”
Old 10-10-2021, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 10-10-2021, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

She´s always pretty!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-10-2021, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 10-10-2021, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

^ Beautiful Charmed era, if I'm not mistaken.

I love that she continues to spread awareness of Breast Cancer and inspire others based on her own emotionally draining experiences. What a strong woman. Caption + 2 pics here:

Quote:
@theshando: When I started chemotherapy, I tried a cold cap in hopes of saving my hair. While it works for many and is amazing, it didn’t work for me. My hair was falling out in clumps when I washed it, I had bald spots and it became increasingly harder to cover those up. I finally made a decision to shave what was left of my hair. It was a battle on its own. I loved my hair. It had defined me to a certain extent and provided me with a security blanket of sorts. I’m sharing with you the day the decision was made to shave my head. #breastcancerawareness
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 10-11-2021, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I've seen that. Very touching.

This is also cool:

Quote:
Repost from @lifetimetv

This #FierceFemaleFriday, we honor the incredible Shannen Doherty . Shannen is a TV and film icon, having starred in shows like Beverly Hills, 90210, Charmed, and even Little House On The Prairie and cult classic movies like Heathers, Mallrats and Girls Just Want To Have Fun. Also an accomplished producer and director, Shannen has shown the world what she is capable of - bravely sharing her breast cancer diagnosis in 2015 and journey to remission in 2017, before being revealing in 2020 her cancer returned. Despite now having Stage 4 cancer , Shannen is breaking down the misconceptions and showing how people with a terminal illness should never be discounted. A true thriver, Shannen filmed two movies for Lifetime during the pandemic, directed special content in support of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and is a true inspiration! Watch her in #DyingToBelong Saturday at 8/7c and #ListOfALifetime Sunday at 8/7c. #StopBreastCancerForLife #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth @bcrfcure
2d

Icon by oth. fan
Old 10-11-2021, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Shannen is so strong, wonderful and beautiful! Love her forever!
Old 10-11-2021, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. This was strong too.

Quote:
For breast cancer awareness month, I’d like to share more of my own personal journey from my first diagnosis to my second. Is it all pretty? NO but it’s truthful and my hope in sharing is that we all become more educated, more familiar with what cancer looks like. I hope I encourage people to get mammograms, to get regular checkups, to cut thru the fear and face whatever might be in front of you. In 2015 I got diagnosed with breast cancer. I had a mastectomy and did chemo and radiation. I had many nose bleeds from the chemo. Not sure if any of you experienced this. I also was beyond tired. I cheered myself up by putting on funny pajamas that my friend Kristy gave me. Did they actually cheer me up? Yes!! Lol. I looked ridiculous and in that ridiculousness, I was able to laugh at myself. Finding humor helped get me thru what seemed impossible. I hope we all find humor in the impossible. #breastcancerawareness

Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 10-13-2021 at 10:11 AM
Old 10-12-2021, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

She´s so wonderful!
Old 10-12-2021, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved all of those posts she shared. She is very strong and brave for sharing all of that.
I am an original”
Old 10-13-2021, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

She really is!
Old 10-13-2021, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes.

She is also in Lifetime movie which deals with breast cancer awareness, it seems:

Icon by oth. fan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread