Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2007, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

^ Yeah, I don't even want to think of how stupid and sad that scene was. They needed to get married...it was just a must. Not after how far they came in their relationship.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daritah (View Post)
The saddest?! Oh, I don't know... I'm thinking aobut one now, it's not really sad, but it's so intense and bittersweet, that I just love it. It's when he's going away and they're at the beach
Oh yeah, their "last date", definitely. But there are several scenes that could beat that for me. Almost anything at the end of S7.

There's (in no particular order):

1. When K goes to stop Bn from returning the ring, but neither can bring themselves to admit they still love each other even though they stand there with tears in their eyes.

2. When Tracy tells K that she has to make a decision "once and for all", after she admits to not having let Brandon go. "Love is supposed to make people happy, Kelly. ... Are you happy?"

3. When K visits Bn at the TV station for the first time in months and they both nervously admit that they should 'catch up' sometime.

4. When Bn pays K a surprise visit at the AIDS clinic while she's washing up, and she's so flushed/saddened to see him ... and then watch him go, still not having told him how much she missed him.

Oh, this is gonna be a super-long post; I can feel it. I just don't get my Bn/K posting out very often and then it all starts to build up.

5. Of course there's when she tells Bn she's pregnant and gives him that achy "I love you" while her hands still shaking cause she doesn't think their newly re-established relationship can survive the pregnancy.

6. Her asking Brandon how he "honestly feels" about her having an abortion, late at night in bed.

7. K confessing to Bn that they're "not going to have a family", still amidst Brandon's joking around.

8. Oh, and let's go back. S6, Bn finds Kelly high on coke and reaches out a hand. "Why don't you come with me?"

9. Brandon finding K all frantic and shaking in her car once she calls Brandon for help ... and just the fact that she says, "Brandon, please help me."

10. Let's not forget her "I still love you" confession to Bn once they get to the hospital, and he says NOTHING. Again. Freakin' stonewall, that Brandon, but I still love him.

11. And finally (for now, lol) ... The alienation that happens once K comes out of the fire and rejects Bn's attempts at comfort. Her lip actually quivers, almost like she's growling, when she says, "Maybe I look worried cause I'm in constant pain. Maybe I look worried cause I was caught in a fire. Maybe I don't need you coming over here and telling me how worried I look."

12. Ah, geez. One more: Kelly allowing Brandon to help her with her bandages, S5.

Well, that'll give you some scenes to think about. Goodnight.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG! What are you trying to do to me, Mel? That list just made me soo sad

Quote:
"Maybe I look worried cause I'm in constant pain. Maybe I look worried cause I was caught in a fire. Maybe I don't need you coming over here and telling me how worried I look."
I remember her saying that so vividly in my mind. GAH! The way she said...and his reaction made me tear up so much while watching.

Don't even get me started on the whole pregnancy and abortion SL.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:52 AM
Master Fan

OMG Mel!! I'm almost crying here!!

Quote:
When K goes to stop Bn from returning the ring, but neither can bring themselves to admit they still love each other even though they stand there with tears in their eyes.
This is one of my favourite scene with them, and one of the saddest. The way they stand, their looks, what they say... it breaks my heart. Everytime.

Quote:
Of course there's when she tells Bn she's pregnant and gives him that achy "I love you" while her hands still shaking cause she doesn't think their newly re-established relationship can survive the pregnancy.

6. Her asking Brandon how he "honestly feels" about her having an abortion, late at night in bed.

7. K confessing to Bn that they're "not going to have a family", still amidst Brandon's joking around.
Dear God Tht whole sl was so harsh on them... I remember Brandon's face when she says she's not pregnant and they're not having a family...

Quote:
Ah, geez. One more: Kelly allowing Brandon to help her with her bandages, S5.
When she finally alows him in again... gosh.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, my! His face when she said she wasn't pregnant...I'm soo scared of seeing it again. It was just the worst thing ever.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

Totally, it was so devastading... 'cause, somewhere in the middle of those things, they saw that they actualy wanted to get to that part someday... the whole family thing. And, it could've happen one minute and in the next...
Old 07-20-2007, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just pop to say hi
I'm gonna go on holiday tomorrow and I want to say hello before I go
I'll catch up when I'll be back
Old 07-20-2007, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjames23 (View Post)
His face when she said she wasn't pregnant...I'm soo scared of seeing it again.
Haha, are you suuure, C? Cause I've got scenes 1, 2, 6, 7, and 11 capped.
Just say, "Bring on the tragedy!"
Old 07-20-2007, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay...fine. I'll brave it out. Bring on the tragedy!
Old 07-20-2007, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Oh man, all those scenes were saaaaaaaad

they are together in Washington na la la la la.
Old 07-20-2007, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hah. Think good thoughts, right?
Old 07-20-2007, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
Just pop to say hi
I'm gonna go on holiday tomorrow and I want to say hello before I go
I'll catch up when I'll be back
Have fun on your holiday Ale

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 07-20-2007, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, square dancing. One of my faves.

Okay, this one goes out to C, for being such a glutton for punishment.

Old 07-20-2007, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Man, those caps are making me tear up...Damn it!

The last one just breaks my heart.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

All the better to torture you.

And daritah, I did actually do one thing Bn/K several months ago. I know its style is a bit 'loud', but hey, I was experimenting. Anyway, I wanted to cough up the fan art thread (it's dying), so I got around to renaming the file and will now post it. Let the trauma continue ...