Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2007, 10:38 PM
Loyal Fan

What do you guys think would have happened if Jason showed up on the finale in person? Do you think they would have gone with a B/K ending or would it still be D/K? I know we all want B/K, but what do you think would have really happened? If they did do a B/K ending, how would they have tied that in with all the previous D/K storylines? Personally, I like the futuristic concept that Dawson's Creek used for their ending. I think if 90210 did that by going 1-2 years in the future, then there definitely could have been a B/K ending and it would have made sense. But I don't know if that's something they ever considered. I'd like to hear all of your opinions on this. If any of you read anything about what they would have done if Jason was there, then please share that as well. Thanks!
Old 12-29-2007, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Mod incoming...

Just a reminder to please respect each others' opinions. And let's try to keep this thread all about Kelly and Brandon. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Ruby or me. Thanks.
Old 12-29-2007, 03:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjames23 (View Post)
Mod incoming...

Just a reminder to please respect each others' opinions. And let's try to keep this thread all about Kelly and Brandon. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Ruby or me. Thanks.

I don't know who you were referring to with your message, but if you were referring to my previous post, I am keeping this about Kelly and Brandon. I'm a B/K fan. I just want to discuss what the possible endings would have been. I don't see what's wrong with that. And I am respecting others' opinions....in fact I asked for other peoples' opinions in my last post. If you look at all my previous posts on this thread, they're all pro-B/K.

Last edited by bigtimefan; 12-29-2007 at 04:16 AM
Old 12-29-2007, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

To answer your question, (not that I ever watch the last seasons, for the obvious reasons ) I would've liked Brandon to have come back and explained to Kelly that he realised what he's always known, he can't live his life without her with him. That he's missed her like crazy and never wants to be apart from her again.

I'd want them to have a really long talk about everything that went wrong in their relationship. Everything, as in Dylan, Emily, Finley, the fire, the miscarriage, the shooting, Brandon's affair and the cancelled marriage. And to have them conclude that they want to start afresh because they still love each other.

That's really why I'd want a reunion. To sort all this out. To get BK reunited and DB, and to get these couples back on track. Because I'll never ever be happy with the ending and I'll always imagine it ended differently.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 12-29-2007, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't know who you were referring to with your message, but if you were referring to my previous post, I am keeping this about Kelly and Brandon. I'm a B/K fan. I just want to discuss what the possible endings would have been. I don't see what's wrong with that. And I am respecting others' opinions....in fact I asked for other peoples' opinions in my last post. If you look at all my previous posts on this thread, they're all pro-B/K.
Yes, they are all pro B/K, which is definitely good...but let's keep it all about them, without having to bring Dylan into this. Although I know it's hard, but I'd appreciate it. And I wasn't talking about your post only. There were others in the previous pages.
Old 12-29-2007, 04:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .bian.carsan. (View Post)
What season would that be from? I only have S3-5 with me. If I had a clip, I could.
Quote:
That's Season one when Brandon is nrunning for school president.
YouTube - Beverly Hills 90210 - 1x17 - Stand (Up) and Deliver (1 of 5)
YouTube - Beverly Hills 90210 - 1x17 - Stand (Up) and Deliver (2 of 5)
YouTube - Beverly Hills 90210 - 1x17 - Stand (Up) and Deliver (3 of 5)
YouTube - Beverly Hills 90210 - 1x17 - Stand (Up) and Deliver (4 of 5)
YouTube - Beverly Hills 90210 - 1x17 - Stand (Up) and Deliver (5 of 5)
Old 12-29-2007, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the animation.
Old 12-29-2007, 07:46 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't understand people who say they don't like Brandon and Kelly together because they seem more like brother/sister. Even back in the earlier seasons before they started going out, they never acted like brother and sister. Even when Kelly first started dating Dylan in season three, I saw absolutely no signs of a sibling-like relationship between them. They don't even look like they could be related. And Kelly was attracted to Brandon since the very beginning. So I am very confused as to why people would say them seemed too much like brother/sister to date.

Old 12-29-2007, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hee. That episode was great.
Old 12-29-2007, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Virtue- In season one "Spring Dance" Kelly asked Brandon to the Spring Dance, well they started making out and after Brandon tells Kelly, "That felt like kissing my sister" Kelly reply’s, "That's probably the most disgusting thing any guy has ever said to me" That's why I used to be so against them. After the retreat kiss I sort of lost all conscious and fell in love with them.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hee. They were always so damn cute.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Ye[ it's hard not to love them!
Old 12-29-2007, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They had such chemistry.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Luke was even jelous of Jennie and Jason working together!
Old 12-29-2007, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Was he really?