Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2010, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I also think that since Brandon was trying really hard to get Susan to go out with him in the beginning goes to show that he had a difficult time seeing Kelly with Colin. It worked out for a while but after Susan chose her career instead of Brandon, it goes to show that she wasn't meant to be. Of course, this was a very similar situation in S9 when Brandon left. I think that there were also several hints in S8 that Brandon wasn't happy with his career....but knowing that he had Kelly made it all worth it. Even when they were broken up in S9, I think that Brandon changed his mind about leaving for Washington mainly for her. He didn't want to let her go. Most of all, he wanted to know that sooner or later, they'll be back on again. Under better circumstances, it mostly would've been come true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet's Walk (View Post)
IA She looked adorable!
I like it. I just can't stand her haircut.

Quote:
Lol! The moment they realize Susan is standing next to them and they didn't even notice when she came in was priceless They're just like two kids busted
You just reminded me how badly I wanted to see that S5 Entertainment Tonight interview.

Jason & Jennie - "We weren't doing anything."

Quote:
I
Oh, and those Thanksgiving episodes were so emotional for them (and us!). So much pining and love in the air
I had no idea that I had so many caps from that episode.

Quote:
Btw, I just added the celebration icons in the second OP and changed that layout color to purple-ish. I also wrote the final credits at the end I still have to add a few more things and I should be doing that within this week, since my boss is out of town and work won't be hard for me in the next 5 days
Excellent. Great job, Caro.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think that there were also several hints in S8 that Brandon wasn't happy with his career....but knowing that he had Kelly made it all worth it. Even when they were broken up in S9, I think that Brandon changed his mind about leaving for Washington mainly for her. He didn't want to let her go.
I think Brandon wouldn't have hesitated to stay had Kelly asked him to do so. Also, I'm pretty sure she would have considered to move to Washington to be with him. I mean, she considered to move for another University...why not to consider a change of city again? But they never talked about the latter, as far as I remember...did they? And of course...since they were selling us the idea that they weren't ready for a bigger commitment, I guess things wouldn't worked out for them in the end anyway

Quote:
You just reminded me how badly I wanted to see that S5 Entertainment Tonight interview.

Jason & Jennie - "We weren't doing anything."
Ohh, which one was that? I always forget, lol.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Btw, I just added the celebration icons in the second OP and changed that layout color to purple-ish. I also wrote the final credits at the end
Looks great
Old 10-19-2010, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Celebrities

gorgeous! these two are so cute!! they were so adorable! i always loved when bradon gave her kisses on the cheek!
Old 10-19-2010, 11:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Gawd...I hated Susan. Look at that cap...I just want to shove a pineapple in that fat mouth of hers! I never liked her!!!

Well, glad to see the thread going well and strong. Loved Breast Side Up! Thanks for the celebration icons! Just updated mine after a bazillion years!

"Last night made me sad." "I felt Connected " "So did I, Incredibly"
Old 10-19-2010, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Celebrities

i agree susan sucked! kelly & brandon all the way gorgeous icon! yay for the 50 thread!
Old 10-20-2010, 12:03 AM
Elite Fan

Tracy was worse than Susan, imo. Although it is hard to believe that they're separate people sometimes.

Old 10-20-2010, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Celebrities

lol yay that is true about tracey too!
Old 10-20-2010, 05:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheldax46 (View Post)
Tracy was worse than Susan, imo. Although it is hard to believe that they're separate people sometimes.
Tracy was the worst imo too. Oh well, Kelly and Brandon survived both of them
Old 10-20-2010, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashandBurn9 (View Post)
Tracy was the worst imo too. Oh well, Kelly and Brandon survived both of them
I think that Susan was way worse than Tracy. Tracy was ok to me except she got too whinny and annoying.

Shame on me. I forgot to include this pic in the S2 moments. Anyway, here it is.

Caro, I'll try to get you the BK Playboy cover soon. I didn't forget about that.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Celebrities

love that s2 too cap!! too adorable! yes b & k survived them both!
Old 10-20-2010, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreanBamonFan (View Post)
yes b & k survived them both!
Think of what would happen if they had gone with their original plan of making Mark a regular cast member.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

was he gonna be a regular? omg, I didn't know that but I can't help to feel immensely relieved that atrocity never happened!

Claudia
Old 10-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudypritz (View Post)
was he gonna be a regular? omg, I didn't know that but I can't help to feel immensely relieved that atrocity never happened!
Yes, according to those Rosin/Mollin interviews, Mark was suppose to be a regular, getting in the middle of BK till the end of S7 (with the possibility of S8). But after Jennie wanted him out, Aaron Spelling wrote him out. The excuse was that the actor who played Mark was an anti-Semite or something like that.

Here you go, Caro. I just can't get the lettering right. Sorry about that.

Old 10-21-2010, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I assume Jennie didn't get along with the actor...well, at least that explains why I never saw any kind of chemistry between Kelly and Mark In all honesty I don't think I could've borne Mark for so long, probably Jennie was doing her best to bring B/K back together sooner

Claudia
Closed Thread   Post New Thread