Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2008, 12:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Those pics are so cute, Gwen! I love the first one Such an adorable moment for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caris_leogirl (View Post)
And we certainly need to put this thread in motion, girls I'm all in for it... We could pick a discussion topic and go on from there
Sounds like a good idea to me What do you want to talk about?
Icon | Jen
Old 10-21-2008, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by QTPie41184 (View Post)
Those pics are so cute, Gwen! I love the first one Such an adorable moment for them
Watched the episode recently, I never get tired of seeing it. That and Changing Partners, simply amazing.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 10-22-2008, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Sorry guys! Yesterday my internet was lousy and got disconnected all the time...I couldn't stay here and post But I still hope we can make this thread faster somehow

Quote:
Sounds like a good idea to me What do you want to talk about?
Hmm, what do you say if we talk about how we think BK could've worked things out as parents in S7...I know is a delicate subject so if you rather to discuss something else I'm all in too
Old 10-22-2008, 04:38 PM
Addicted Fan

I think they would have been INCREDIBLE parents! And you know very well that there is NO WAY that Brandon would have left Kelly like Dylan did if she had a child with him

I think that's one of the reasons it makes sense that Dylan is the father of Sammy in that other show. You just can't see Brandon leaving Kelly when they have a kid together. It doesn't make sense. Dylan leaving Kelly doesn't either, BUT I think Brandon doing it would be more OOC.

I wish they would have given them a kid in Season 7 when Kelly got pregnant. They would have made such great parents and YOU KNOW they would have had a cute kid He/she would have been ADORABLE!!
Icon | Jen
Old 10-22-2008, 05:42 PM
Loyal Fan

BK: Lost Memories

Okay so here is the next episode following my 2 part series of "Love will Find a Way." I hope you enjoy it!

YouTube - Brandon and Kelly: Lost Memories

Oh and THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your kind and encouraging comments on my BK art...it means so much on my first try at making any art! THANKS!

"Last night made me sad." "I felt Connected " "So did I, Incredibly"
Old 10-22-2008, 06:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Oooh, I agree that Brandon would be a great daddy! I can see them just crying when the baby is born and being closer than ever. Of course they would get into fights, especially when they are tired and frustrated, but like always, love will find its way and they'll be able to talk things out. I can see them finally making some sort of schedule and giving us cute BK/baby moments.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:30 AM
Addicted Fan

I found one of those programs on the internet where it morphs two pictures of people and shows you what their kid would look like. I did it with a picture of Jennie and a picture of Jason. The kids that they would have had are ADORABLE I did one for a girl and a boy and they both turned out so CUTE!

Here's the girl:

Here's the boy:

Didn't they turn out adorable But with how gorgeous these two actors are, it's no surprise their kids would be cute too
Icon | Jen

Last edited by QTPie41184; 10-23-2008 at 12:36 AM
Old 10-23-2008, 12:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I found one of those programs on the internet where it morphs two pictures of people and shows you what their kid would look like. I did it with a picture of Jennie and a picture of Jason. The kids that they would have had are ADORABLE I did one for a girl and a boy and they both turned out so CUTE!

Here's the girl:

Here's the boy:

Didn't they turn out adorable But with how gorgeous these two actors are, it's no surprise their kids would be cute too
ommmmmmmmggggggg!!!!!! Those are such GOOD LOOKING KIDS! MY goodness! ADORABLE TO SAY THE LEAST! SO FREAKIN' CUTEE!!!!

Thanks for doing that QT!

"Last night made me sad." "I felt Connected " "So did I, Incredibly"
Old 10-23-2008, 12:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyChoseBrandon (View Post)
ommmmmmmmggggggg!!!!!! Those are such GOOD LOOKING KIDS! MY goodness! ADORABLE TO SAY THE LEAST! SO FREAKIN' CUTEE!!!!

Thanks for doing that QT!
You are very welcome and you can call me Jen Aren't they just the cutest things you've ever seen
Icon | Jen
Old 10-23-2008, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Jen those two morphed kids are cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caris_leogirl (View Post)
Hmm, what do you say if we talk about how we think BK could've worked things out as parents in S7...I know is a delicate subject so if you rather to discuss something else I'm all in too
They should've kept Kelly pregnant in that SL and made her and Brandon parents in the 8th season. The endometriosis SL (as now proven) was pointless drama for them. They would've been endgame for sure if they'd had that baby.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 10-23-2008, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Awwwww, what a beautiful BK kids, Jen! They are like twins...new Walsh twins

Quote:
Originally Posted by **confessa (View Post)
Oooh, I agree that Brandon would be a great daddy! I can see them just crying when the baby is born and being closer than ever. Of course they would get into fights, especially when they are tired and frustrated, but like always, love will find its way and they'll be able to talk things out. I can see them finally making some sort of schedule and giving us cute BK/baby moments.
Yup, I agree
You know, at least they didn't lose their child because neither of them wanted him/her...And all the fears Kelly had were perfectly normal because they both were so young, but I think she saw that Brandon was there for her and that would've made things much easier for them in case they'd have had the kid. At least that made Kelly to think (again) of a future with Brandon (a house full of children ). Plus, Brandon's confidence and all the times he reassured Kelly and told her he supports her whatever her decision is, really showed how far Brandon's character had come. I mean, he was finally ready to face a life-changing event just because he loves Kelly that much
And of course, I so can see Brandon teaching their kid to play hockey And Kelly watching them from afar...proud of her boys

Quote:
They should've kept Kelly pregnant in that SL and made her and Brandon parents in the 8th season. The endometriosis SL (as now proven) was pointless drama for them. They would've been endgame for sure if they'd had that baby.
Yeah and I'm sure having BK in S8 facing the challenge of being parents would've been much entertaining than watching the shooting or cheating SLs...How would Brandon deal with a little boy who I'm sure would get more of Kelly's attention than him? It'd have been priceless, imo.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Those BK babies are adorable!!! LOL. That site is hilarious!

And I absolutely think they should've had that baby...they would've been fantastic parents. That was definitely a missed opportunity for them!
Old 10-23-2008, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

awww thanks for the arts!! They are adorable!

Claudia
Old 10-23-2008, 04:21 PM
Addicted Fan

You know, I'm looking at the girl and she ever so slightly resembles Jennie's daughters. Lola I'm thinking of mostly. Makes sense. Nice pics!
Old 10-23-2008, 08:26 PM
Addicted Fan

BK staring at each other
brandon's cute how he's all shy..
& kelly biting her lip thinking he's
definatley BF material.

campaign + visit: Party Of Five & amanda seyfried
Closed Thread   Post New Thread