Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2020, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Hello. I know the music you're referring to....sorry, I don't know where or who this song belongs to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear (View Post)
oh gosh, yes

that entire storyline which basically had Kelly and Brandon spend less and less time together and he gets distracted by that witch (you know who) plus Kelly working for a creepy boss who Brandon was barely giving her any sympathy for... so damn frustrating
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
What would you guys say, when were these two the happiest together?
It might be when they were spending their first summer together off screen between S4-S5. But if it's onscreen, I would have to say the episode after they got back together in S7. I'm sure there are many happy moments; that's just the one that pop up into my head.

Last edited by heyitsrachel; 04-23-2020 at 05:02 PM
Old 04-24-2020, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It might be when they were spending their first summer together off screen between S4-S5. But if it's onscreen, I would have to say the episode after they got back together in S7. I'm sure there are many happy moments; that's just the one that pop up into my head.
Yup, there are many moments, but I am not sure which period was the best for them. They spent a lot of seasons as each other's love interests; it's somehow sad to think that their happiest time was right when they got together, and that it happened off screen.

They did seem happy in the first half of S5, at least before Kelly's image issues, fire and the cult, but then again, it turned out Kelly had feelings for Dylan all the time, so it somehow threw a big shadow on Kelly/Brandon relationship right from the start. For me at least.

Maybe S7 when they got back together was indeed the happiest period. But that also did not last long, because of miscarriage etc.

IDK, that's not how I imagined Kelly/Brandon relationship in S4 when they were flirting and getting closer. They had such a great dynamic and chemistry. And then from S5, unfortunately I did not like them. I don't think writing for them was good. They became somewhat different characters, especially Kelly. And they were always implicated in the triangles - such a boring and unnecessary writing. Also, Jennie and Jason were so obviously tired from the show.

So, in the name of S4, a great season for them (although they did not become a couple until its very end):

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-24-2020, 08:47 AM
New Fan

Yes i mean this song...But who Know which song it is??

If u really be honest...than Kelly and Brandon had so many meaningful Moments together...no couple in BH90210 had so many experiences together...and Dylan and Kelly in Season 3 and 4, was this a relationship? Dylan almost did not notice her!!!!

Brandon and Kelly had the Fire, the Drugs, the death of Josh, the ring Story, the Baby, the cheating Story, when Brandon has given the magic wand to her,(by the was so a ****ing stupid Story) and the almost marriage and they always loved wach other from the bottom of their hearts...for me, they were perfect for Esch other and the cjmistry of the actors together were magical...they made Each other better and that is what i Unterstand under a relationship!!! Jason priestley also had Regret that he left the show cause of Brandon and Kelly and for a week ago larry mollin had a Instagram Video Chat with for other producer of the Show and 4 of the 5 Person, also Larry mollin, wanted a Happy End with Brandon and Kelly. The new Show BH90210 in 2019 were Season 11 and for me now they Are together again and they Love each other Till the End of their live. Don‘t misunderstand me, yes i like them together and they were my favorite Charakters in 90210, but if jou just look of the eyes of a objective Person then kelly and Brandon will
Always win the race compared with all other couples in 90210, especially Dylan and Kelly. For me Dylan were Perfect with Toni marchette and they brenda and they Kelly.
Kelly Liked Brandon from Season 1...and Season 4 was so Great to See How they became together .
Old 04-25-2020, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They seemed really happy to me when they got back together in season 7. I also loved them at the end of season 4.
I am an original”
Old 04-26-2020, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-27-2020, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was nice of Brandon to give Kelly his jacket.
Old 04-28-2020, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-28-2020, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Very cute!
Old 04-28-2020, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Indeed, such a good angle.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-28-2020, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

From 5x02.
Old 04-28-2020, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-30-2020, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great
Old 04-30-2020, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
What would you guys say, when were these two the happiest together?
That's a really great question, Es. For me, it's a close tie between the season 4 finale and the season 5 premiere.

A close runner-up being the episode in season 7 where they get back together (too much of that episode was ruined by Val trying to convince Brandon that Kelly still loves Dylan )
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 04-30-2020, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Look at this cuteness. I'll post it to the cast thread too, because there's Shannen with them too.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-30-2020, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Awwww I'd never seen that before!

Looks to be around season 1/2 era.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Closed Thread   Post New Thread