Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2017, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

older picture where she still had the baby bump:

~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-20-2017, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like it.
Old 03-20-2017, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very nice.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 03-21-2017, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

White suits her well.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-21-2017, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

With Andrew Shew:

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-05-2017, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-06-2017, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Such a rare pic in post 208. And the 'No, wait ... Donna Martin for President' sign is basically the best thing ever.

Beau Dean? Egh, not a fan of that name. But glad she made it out of that pregnancy in good health.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Crazy.

Quote:
Tori Spelling Says She and Dean McDermott May Go for Baby No. 6: ‘I Forgot How Much I Loved Being Pregnant’

For Tori Spelling, the ease of her latest pregnancy was a very pleasant surprise.

The actress, 43, and her husband Dean McDermott, 50, welcomed their fifth child together, Beau Dean, on March 2 via cesarean section and it was a vastly different experience from the life threatening birth she had with her son Finn, now 4, due to her placenta previa — a condition in which the placenta blocks the cervix.

In fact, things went so well that the couple — who are also parents to Liam, 10, Stella, 8 and Hattie, 5 (McDermott is also dad to Jack, 18, from his previous marriage) — are considering baby number six.

“All my kids have their little pair, so I would be open to one more,” Spelling tells PEOPLE adding with a laugh, “Hey, if people call you the Brady Bunch, you have to complete the Brady Bunch.”

The actress says her pregnancy with Beau was also very easy, especially compared to the doctor-ordered bed rest and the complications she endured while carrying Finn.

“I forgot how much I loved being pregnant,” says Spelling. “I love the connection. You are never alone.”
Despite the easy pregnancy, Spelling admits she was still extremely nervous before entering the delivery room. Her younger brother, Randy, flew from Portland to be there for the birth.

“I turned to my brother and hugged him and it felt like I was a little girl hugging my dad. I said to him, ‘Am I going to be okay?’ and he said, ‘You’re going to be fine. You are great at this.’ ”

As for when they might try for baby number six, Spelling says, “Whatever is meant to be is meant to be.”
Old 04-15-2017, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Whoa...ok then.
Old 04-16-2017, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, good luck.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-17-2017, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very cute photo though.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it really is.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 05-01-2017, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nice cover picture.
Old 05-05-2017, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 05-05-2017, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

The first picture is my favourite.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread