Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2010, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

It's no surprising since it seems she was the one having the most fun with her character in the end (along with Ian, probably). You could tell she loved to show more of the funny/goofy side of Donna Which is probably the best when you have to pull off some of the most ridiculous plots of the show *coughNoahromancecoughlonglostsistercough*, lol.
Old 02-19-2010, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

And Tori's always struck me as a sentimental gal.

I just saw the scene again where Donna finds out from Nikki that David had fooled around over the summer, and she finds a strength she never had in S1-S2, while still remaining her kind-natured self, and says "Oh no. I'm not gonna get mad. I'm gonna get even. " It's great.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
It was in the series finale articles/interviews too, I think. And/or her E! THS interview segments ... or the Final Goodbye special, lol. And sometimes when there'd be a whiny mid-90s article about other castmembers that were about done, Tori would be mentioned as the one (one) who isn't.
Really? Because I recall in EW finale interview Tori said that before the show got cancelled she and Brian told the producers they weren't coming back for an 11th season.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, ultimately. But until that point, she was on board when others weren't so much.

I saw a promo for "Tori & Dean"'s new season, April 5th. Pretty dramatic, actually.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

Ouch...is it the bad kind of "dramatic"? (not sure if there's a "good kind" of dramatic, though, lol)
Old 03-16-2010, 10:07 PM
Elite Fan

Yep. Marriage disputes. I love to see Tori (and Donna, lol) when they break out of their passivity, though.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

Tonight at 10pm is the premiere, guys. There's also this thing online where you can ask them questions and they respond by video chat, but you have to "RSVP".
Old 04-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Wow, sounds even more fancy

Since I keep hearing all those "marriage in trouble" rumours...I found this today:

Quote:
Tori Spelling and her husband, Dean McDermott, are not getting a divorce, Spelling said on the "Today" show Monday. Rumors were sparked by a scene from "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" in which the couple are seen fighting. "We're committed to each other; we're committed to this family. But, you know, we work on things just like everyone else," Spelling said.
Source:
Express Night Out | People | People: Jesse James Will Get Zip from Sandra Bullock

Did anyone catch the premiere, or did you know that Tori would be on the Today show, by any chance?
Old 04-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Jesus, can't anyone just fight anymore?

I couldn't see the premiere, but I'll catch it as soon as the reruns come on.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

I didn't catch the premiere, but I did watch a couple reruns of the last season. I watched the one where she throws a party for Liam's second birthday party.

Katie Fitch
♥ Please join the Mila Kunis Campaign
Old 04-13-2010, 03:10 PM
New Fan

Donna was adorable. She was sweet, funny, caring and the most loyal friend of the bunch. Plus Tori Spelling rocks! Please add me.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

She always gets nominated for most loyal. You'll be added soon.

So, I did catch the first two episodes. Did anyone else yet? I'm ready to talk my ass off, LOL.

It's so random, though. I can't believe Tori didn't know what a meteorite is, attempted to buy an ostrich (as if they're for sale and it's a good idea -- where the heck were they gonna put that in the RV? lol), and that she's never stayed at a motel before and they petrify her. Or that there's a Cadillac Cemetery with graffiti-laden cars semi-buried into the ground on their sides, waiting ... to die? Spelling is a shopaholic, just like Dean says. Who else takes a road trip and comes back with new lamps?

Two more things about this trip to Patsy's: 1) If you really want to use this time to reconnect with your husband, just the two of you, don't invite a whole posse of friends to come along, LOL, and 2) I love how they edit/pre-plan the show so that when Tori calls anybody for a GIANT favor or proposition ('Hey, can you fly over to another state tomorrow to help paint a house?'), they say yes. Without even taking a minute to think about it or call her back. Dean and Tori decide to drive out to Georgia on a whim and her friends, forgetting about work or anything else, are just like, 'Uh, yeah. Sure! No problem. That sounds like fun.'

She sure had a cute mom moment when she looked at Liam and Stella playing and talked about how they'll have a protective bond for each other forevermore, and "I made [that]. I made them." *mommy tear*
Old 04-23-2010, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
So, I did catch the first two episodes. Did anyone else yet? I'm ready to talk my ass off, LOL.
I wish I can see the show.

"A Donna Martin favorite."

Last edited by playgroundDiaries; 04-23-2010 at 09:38 PM Reason: double post
Old 04-23-2010, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

In all these years, I never tried it in her honor. Looks like you've been watching a lot of S1 this weekend, lol.
Quote:
I wish I can see the show.
You don't have Oxygen?
Old 04-23-2010, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
In all these years, I never tried it in her honor. Looks like you've been watching a lot of S1 this weekend, lol.

You don't have Oxygen?
I have been. You must be psychic. I don't have TV. I live in area surrounded by tall buildings, making it difficult to get a good reception. And because there's not much good on TV anymore, I don't have cable.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread