Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2009, 10:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

ooh! More BD vids. :-) I can't wait until I have a few minutes to watch them. Unfortunately I'm on my way out. But I get all excited over new BD stuff. :-)

Brenda Dylan
Old 10-18-2009, 11:28 AM
Extreme Fan

aww glad ur excited bout them bless

Prue and Andy
Old 10-18-2009, 11:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandaShipsBD (View Post)
I don't LOVE the senior prom dance, depending on my mood. lol. Sometimes I think of it as proof that they are still not over one another, and other times I'm like depressed because they should have been at prom together. lol
Ahh, I do love the senior prom dance because I do look at it as proof that they are still not over each other.

Katie Fitch
♥ Please join the Mila Kunis Campaign
Old 10-18-2009, 12:14 PM
Extreme Fan

i love the prom but i do see where ur going mandy. and i do agree on some level lol

Prue and Andy
Old 10-18-2009, 02:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Ooooh new vids, YAY I am going to run and watch them now.

About the prom dance, I totally am torn as well, I think its sweet, cause its obvious they arent over each other and really since Jack's funeral its the closest we see them since then. But at the same time I also get pissed cause they should have gone together and while Dylan and Kelly are together, Brenda gets stuck with Tony Miller and also...depending on my mood I look at it like a pity dance. Ok maybe not pity but like, a sentimental, goodbye to high school, goodbye to high school romance. I mean Kelly is dancing with Steve, and even though their relationship had been over for a LONG time, it was them getting sentimental saying goodbye, closing the door on first love. Then Dylan out of no where comes over and looks for Brenda, you can take it two ways.

1. I really want to dance with brenda, because this is Prom and the end of high school and she was an important part of it and Kelly is preoccupied so I wont have to hear it.

or

2. Dylan see's it as a good time to do what Steve and kelly are doing. Closing the door. Going our separte ways as they say. Also we probably look to much into it as well. The last episodes of 90210 were very closing per say even though they had the intention of coming back the next year in college. But I had read that because of Shannen's behavior and contract thats why they shipped her to U of Minnesota, and their intentions were to have her actually attend that college while everyone else was at CU. So since that was the intention, maybe they were closing the door for now on B/D but after shannen started behaving and doing well, they decided to bring her back.

The song says it all, I'll rememeber the moments of love...There is no other love to compare. First love blah blah

However you see it, it does make me feel good that whatever Dylan's intentions are with it, I like to assume once he is dancing with her and holding her he realizes that the door will never be locked or even closed. The way they look at each other and even move together shows that. Also when brenda softly tells him she is "almost" over him. He kind of hestitates and exhales, looking at her, "yeah...me too." They are both lying but it is showing that maybe they are trying. Its FREAKING depressing. Anyway that dance is a love...hate thing for me but still would never be on my list of dances I didnt like.

I am going to go watch some vids but wanted to post my newest one, this is one of 3 I am in the middle of working on now, but I finished this one last night.

YouTube - Brenda & Dylan - From Where You Are

Dylan Bren
https://www.youtube.com/c/DylanLovesBrenda
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1734518/NikkylovesBD
Old 10-18-2009, 05:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

I've always liked Dylan and Brenda together. It was like Brenda was the only one who got through to him--well next to Brando.

Last edited by KellyTaylorWalsh; 10-18-2009 at 05:38 PM
Old 10-18-2009, 06:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't dislike it... It just isn't one of the BD dances that I love. I pretty much have the same feelings on it as you do. I'm very glad that the two of them danced at Prom though. It wouldn't seem right for them not to.

Brenda Dylan
Old 10-18-2009, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thank you for the vids

Claudia
Old 10-18-2009, 07:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Great vid Nikky I love all the voiceovers you used in it

Katie Fitch
Old 10-18-2009, 08:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks

Welcome KellyTaylorWalsh! Like your name Brenda was the only one who got through to him and if you notice she was the only one that he didnt act like a total ass to and let his selfishness come out, well maybe except S3. But in general, he was a better person, he did things for her, respected herand cared what she thought about things even if they disagreed. Also it seemed Dylan would only let his guard down and cry his eyes out to her. And yes Brandon too. The Walsh twins were such a huge fill in what Dylan didnt have. They were his family, they changed him.

Dylan Bren
https://www.youtube.com/c/DylanLovesBrenda
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1734518/NikkylovesBD
Old 10-18-2009, 08:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkycoly (View Post)
The Walsh twins were such a huge fill in what Dylan didnt have. They were his family, they changed him.
Sooo true. It also kind of says something about how well he bonded with the entire family that he was still accepted into their home so graciously even after he was no longer dating Brenda.

Brenda Dylan
Old 10-18-2009, 09:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Brenda completely changed Dylan's life for the better. It's hard to imagine what his life would be like if he and Brenda had never gotten together.

Katie Fitch
Old 10-18-2009, 10:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Some LS

campaign + visit: Party Of Five & amanda seyfried
Old 10-19-2009, 06:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Aww! I love the icons! Very pretty! :-)

Brenda Dylan
Old 10-19-2009, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

Morning Bandits

Perfect icons, Clare! I just love how close LS were back then

Nikky, what you said are exactly my feelings about the prom dance I mean, it always makes me nostalgic when I see them dancing and confessing they're almost over each other...because it's hearth breaking in a beautiful way...But most of the times, the whole scene kills me, especially when I see Brenda's face when he's coming to the table. Like she's willing to take anything from him at that point and like dancing with her was just an afterthought for him
But then I see them looking at each other's eyes and that says more than thousand words, and then I remember they'll never really be over each other Idk, it's all heart breaking in the end!

Ok...I'm gonna watch all the BD videos posted here and think happy BD thoughts again
Closed Thread   Post New Thread