Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2019, 10:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hello, Bandits!

I'm a longtime 90210 fan (original viewer) that recently fell back into the show once I created a Hulu account and I've gone down a 90210 vortex! I used to post in the thread years ago, but not for a while (last time I was on FF it was 2015 according to my login info!). What has made this rewatching a bit more interested is I discovered the 90210 podcast "The Blaze" and while the two gals get on my nerves (and I don't really find funny at all) I do appreciate that they are Brenada/B&D fans AND that we get some good BTS intel. It's especially interesting to hear from Charles Rosin and everything he says confirms my long suspicion that B&D would have ended up back together, but Shannen's behavior dictated a lot of the storyline. Imagine what could have been!

Anyway...just wanted to say hello and also share this B&D video I made a million years ago!

{Brenda&Dylan; Beverly Hills, 90210}

Last edited by HipHopKingMike; 02-27-2019 at 11:03 AM
Old 02-27-2019, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, I totally remember you! And your video is totally one of the best Brenda/Dylan videos ever.

Quote:
What has made this rewatching a bit more interested is I discovered the 90210 podcast "The Blaze" and while the two gals get on my nerves (and I don't really find funny at all) I do appreciate that they are Brenada/B&D fans AND that we get some good BTS intel.
I never listened to that, but I know about it, so I also got the impression they cheer for B/D.

Quote:
It's especially interesting to hear from Charles Rosin and everything he says confirms my long suspicion that B&D would have ended up back together, but Shannen's behavior dictated a lot of the storyline.
It's interesting how people usually say it was Shannen's behavior, but apparently if Luke requested to work less with her and more with Jennie, that is also Luke's behavior and privileges, isn't it? I hope that some day soon we will be able to talk about how not just Shannen, but also Tori, Jennie, Luke and Jason suffered at least a bit from grandomania.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 02-27-2019, 05:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
It's interesting how people usually say it was Shannen's behavior, but apparently if Luke requested to work less with her and more with Jennie, that is also Luke's behavior and privileges, isn't it? I hope that some day soon we will be able to talk about how not just Shannen, but also Tori, Jennie, Luke and Jason suffered at least a bit from grandomania.
Oh, I definitely think the other cast members caused issues as well. Charles even alludes to it saying that Jason had people in his camp giving him bad advice and said something about Luke being terrible towards his wife during the show (she was a writer). I just think that Shannen caused so many issues and was continually late, etc. that it overshadows everyone else. It just sucks that BTS issues dictated storylines because it forced stories that didn't really make sense or fit in with the show. Again, I just wonder, "what if?"...there were a lot of missed chances for a reunion. I guess it's at least nice to know that people behind the show even realized B&D was the couple that belonged together (even if it didn't actually happen).

Old 02-28-2019, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Charles even alludes to it saying that Jason had people in his camp giving him bad advice and said something about Luke being terrible towards his wife during the show (she was a writer)

You mean Luke was terrible towards Karen Rosin, Charles Rosin's wife? Initially I thought you said Luke's wife was a writer

Icon by oth. fan
Old 02-28-2019, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

Hi SMT1204

I'm Mike, fellow Bandit fan here

And great video too
Old 02-28-2019, 08:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

You mean Luke was terrible towards Karen Rosin, Charles Rosin's wife? Initially I thought you said Luke's wife was a writer
Correct -- he was terrible towards Karen Rosin. Sorry for the confusion! The info Charles drops during the podcast is what makes me want to keep listening to it.

Old 02-28-2019, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Awful news about Luke, who's reportedly suffered a stroke

I wish him the best Same to Shannen after everything she's gone through with ill health.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 02-28-2019, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Apparently he also had cancer, but it went almost unnoticed :/

Icon by oth. fan
Old 02-28-2019, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

Esma, where did you read that?
Old 02-28-2019, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 02-28-2019, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Apparently he also had cancer, but it went almost unnoticed :/
Oh no Can only wish him well. He and Shannen - just
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 02-28-2019, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too.

We need a new title here.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 02-28-2019, 11:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

I feel like I'm bad luck! As soon as I start diving into 90210 again and posting something bad happens to Luke...

Really hope he has a swift recovery.

Old 02-28-2019, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

How about Because Lili Reinhart and KJ Apa re-enacted their break-up scene

Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 02-28-2019, 11:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

Who's gonna start the new thread?