Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2007, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)

Quick comment: B/D are definitely inspirational in a unique and defining way. Because with all of Dylan's "demons", you'd think that the odds would be stacked against them as a couple. However, I think Brenda was able to awaken that hidden part of him that he kept buried. Brenda was the positive influence that made Dylan want to love and be loved. They had their ups and downs but they always found their way back to one another whether it was as lovers or just friends.
I agree with you and I couldn't have said it better myself.
M♥D B♥D E♥B A♥I D♥I Ad♥A I♥G L♥G C♥M C♥O A♥P C♥V D♥C L♥A R♥N A♥B B♥K K♥D T♥D D♥D V♥D N♥E S♥D A♥E Z♥C E♥C B♥A J♥R G♥C Z♥K J♥K C♥C S♥B B♥L H♥N R♥R D♥S C♥B B♥N R♥L N♥V J♥R K♥R S♥K N♥C J♥A B♥E C♥N S♥E S♥B C♥D L♥L C♥S Jason♥Sam J♥L R♥P S♥C E♥T N♥B C♥P L♥P D♥J P♥J P♥A L♥L R♥J R♥M S♥S Avatar by catkirk7!
Old 12-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love your post Heather, especially this part:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
However, I think Brenda was able to awaken that hidden part of him that he kept buried.

Oh yes. And that could be another reason/title It was not like Dylan was all just a softy frightened kid underneath "mad, bad and dangerous to know" mask, who just waited for someone to show him any attention which he could mistake for love. He learned to be tough, call it mask or not, because behavior to other people is as important as your private crying in a room, and he had enough attention - he was loner, but popular loner, womanizer, even in age of 15/16 And Brenda was not the first girl who came and was just lucky to accidentally see and hear what's behind the mask. She knew how to LISTEN, as Andrea said just an epi before BD got together. She brought in him not a need to be loved, I guess we all have it, but a need that someone recognizes and satisfies his need for love And she lmet his need - she loved him, and he loved her. More than he thought he'd ever love anybody.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 12-22-2007, 04:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi! I'm a huge huge huge fan of both Brenda/Dylan and Kelly/Dylan and can relate to and adore both pairings. I saw your opening for moments and I think you should make it longer to show more of the relationship. I love taking screenshots and it would be fun to have an opening with the different times in their relationship, like other couples do. Here are some images I yook you can use for the opening if you want and edit and label and here are some suggestions.

Some relationship milestones you might want to use in the opening

All screenshots taken by me

Making Up

First talk about sex

Going out for two months

Palm Springs Weekened

Kiss on the beach

Pregnancy Scare

Back Together

Drives You Wild

The Talk

Studying

You do it so well

I love you

Locker makeouts

Comfort

Making Out

Dancing

Mexico

Hallway Makeout

Hold Me

Break Up

Something to come back to

I decided to post two alternate shots from the 'studying' scene, one I took off my unoffical DVDs and one from the official. The unofficial one says "FX" in the corner, the official one doesn't, you can choose which one you prefer.

All screenshots taken by me
Old 12-22-2007, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

thanks for posting those!
Old 12-22-2007, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome, UsagiMamoru Thanks for the caps, they're awesome. I really like your suggestions for OP, but since all the moments in OP are actually arts done by same person, who's not credited so we don't know who it is, lol, we'll have to wait for Mikela who knows her and who could ask her. I mean, somebody else can do new ones, but it won't be the same style!

EDIT: I was checking some old threads and breaking silence isn't added. But since Amy won't be back for some time...

Icon by oth. fan
Old 12-22-2007, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

Just let me know who needs to be added
Old 12-22-2007, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the caps of Brenda and Dylan. These captures detail the Brenda and Dylan relationship very well.
M♥D B♥D E♥B A♥I D♥I Ad♥A I♥G L♥G C♥M C♥O A♥P C♥V D♥C L♥A R♥N A♥B B♥K K♥D T♥D D♥D V♥D N♥E S♥D A♥E Z♥C E♥C B♥A J♥R G♥C Z♥K J♥K C♥C S♥B B♥L H♥N R♥R D♥S C♥B B♥N R♥L N♥V J♥R K♥R S♥K N♥C J♥A B♥E C♥N S♥E S♥B C♥D L♥L C♥S Jason♥Sam J♥L R♥P S♥C E♥T N♥B C♥P L♥P D♥J P♥J P♥A L♥L R♥J R♥M S♥S Avatar by catkirk7!
Old 12-22-2007, 10:47 PM
Master Fan

Here's some caps:

Old 12-23-2007, 03:38 AM
Total Fan

OMG... Love the caps. That "Camping Trip" packing is so great. They are flirting just enough for me to be happy, and not too much to be blatant to nearby Walshes who maybe could spy from the next room
I love, love, love Dylan's voice when he tells her "Would you be upset about me coming" or something like that, and how he touches her... GAAAAH! And I love, love, love how she jokes that he has to go because she's already packed him and then looks straight in his eyes and says in the sweetest possible tone: "I want you to come." I miss you, BD.

UsagiMamoru, welcome I liek your suggestions and caps are great, but we'll have to ait as Esma said... Mikela?

Avi credits: QTPie41184
Old 12-23-2007, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Hi everyone

Can I be added to the D/B shippers' list? I absolutely loved them together
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 12-23-2007, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome! Ruby will add you

Icon by oth. fan
Old 12-23-2007, 05:08 AM
Total Fan

Welcome, Ruby will add you Hi Es! Up to finishing the thread?

Quote:
It was not like Dylan was all just a softy frightened kid underneath "mad, bad and dangerous to know" mask, who just waited for someone to show him any attention which he could mistake for love. He learned to be tough, call it mask or not, because behavior to other people is as important as your private crying in a room, and he had enough attention - he was loner, but popular loner, womanizer, even in age of 15/16
Awesome. And you hit what a lot of people miss - that "the truth" about character isn't in some deep structures under layers of "masks" which they show to the other people, or isn't just there, but in "the masks" as well. Because how you behave in public is what AFFECTS other people. Other way, every Natzi Untersturmführer of extermination camps could say - "Forget what I did to all those people, it's not the truth about me. When I come home and stay alone in my room, I'm just a man who loves Wagner." Or just a tortured soul and crap. The truth about you is what you do to the others, pal.

Quote:
And Brenda was not the first girl who came and was just lucky to accidentally see and hear what's behind the mask. She knew how to LISTEN, as Andrea said just an epi before BD got together.
I agree. She totally knew hot to listen, ever since the first kiss and talk about Jack. And when she got afraid after he smashed that plant, she told him not to. yell. at. her. Because Bren is one brave girl, and he realized at that moment he can't play with her just like that. He had to say he's SORRY

Quote:
She brought in him not a need to be loved, I guess we all have it, but a need that someone recognizes and satisfies his need for love And she met his need - she loved him, and he loved her. More than he thought he'd ever love anybody.
So well said. She was the first one who brought in him urge to express his need for love, something he had supressed ever since childhood.

Old 12-23-2007, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hi Es! Up to finishing the thread?
Hi! I hope I'll have time.

Quote:
Awesome. And you hit what a lot of people miss - that "the truth" about character isn't in some deep structures under layers of "masks" which they show to the other people, or isn't just there, but in "the masks" as well. Because how you behave in public is what AFFECTS other people. Other way, every Natzi Untersturmführer of extermination camps could say - "Forget what I did to all those people, it's not the truth about me. When I come home and stay alone in my room, I'm just a man who loves Wagner." Or just a tortured soul and crap. The truth about you is what you do to the others, pal.
I love this. Good, good formulation.

Quote:
I agree. She totally knew hot to listen, ever since the first kiss and talk about Jack. And when she got afraid after he smashed that plant, she told him not to. yell. at. her. Because Bren is one brave girl, and he realized at that moment he can't play with her just like that. He had to say he's SORRY
Oh yes. He knew she wasn't like those weak girls with squeaky voices around.

Quote:
So well said. She was the first one who brought in him urge to express his need for love, something he had supressed ever since childhood.
I know. Ever since Jack and Iris both distanced from him

Icon by oth. fan
Old 12-23-2007, 05:32 AM
Total Fan

I'm glad you're here. And I love your avi And "I'm Like a Lawyer" sig.

Old 12-23-2007, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome. Thank you for posting the caps from "Camping Trip,". I love this scene of them and it is an episode before they get back together. I love the way they look at each other. For me, the chemistry is always there whether they are as a couple or just as friends.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread