Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-27-2008, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. That really stood out to me because i thought it was adoreble that they felt like that.
Old 05-29-2008, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love to Burn (View Post)
Yep, that actually reminds me of an interview i read a long time ago. I can't remember which one it was, but it was when she was pregnant and the boys always took care of her.. whereas, before she has been like a mother to them.. always taking care of them..
yeah.. i remember that... its sooo cute, although i wonder how/if it will change on set now that she was gone for a year, and there are new girls on the set!?!?
Old 05-29-2008, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well somehow i don't think the newbies from last year will be around much longer, they were never that well recieved from the fans and i would like to hope the writers are going back to the roots of the show.

But to the topic, i don't think time would have made a difference as some may have kept in contact with her, to see how she was doing.
I think they would be just happy to have her back
Old 05-29-2008, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah exactly, I mean they will always be the newbies! Sarah is family! Plus, they never talked about the other female castmembers as they talk about Sarah!
Old 05-30-2008, 05:25 AM
Loyal Fan

the only change i see is that the newbie ladies will actually feel kinda jealous lol of sarah..cuz all the guys must be excited shes back...i mean you know just like before

no offense to the newbies ..i like some of them..but i mean we all know who the light of that show is and it will never change sarah is it
Old 05-31-2008, 04:32 AM
Elite Fan

True that! Also I thnk some of the female newbies will got to go. I mean someone between Sofia and Gretchen definitely, I think.
Old 05-31-2008, 09:33 AM
Loyal Fan

yeah chrissie i agree, im sure some of those newbies wont be there for too long
Old 05-31-2008, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree, the newbies from last season won't all stick around. I feel we will see some changes
Old 06-03-2008, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Chrissie*~ (View Post)
Yeah exactly, I mean they will always be the newbies! Sarah is family! Plus, they never talked about the other female castmembers as they talk about Sarah!
that is a good point... they never did really talk much about them, and we never saw any cute pictures with the new girls (like with amaury and sarah) or (went and sarah).... so maybe the new girls wernt as close to our boys?

raquel - i was thinking about the same thing... i wonder if there would be jelousy,.. and i dont know if you all saw that interview, but the actor that plays Gretchen said something like.. it would be great to come face to face with Sara and have a fight (talking about their characters of course)
Old 06-04-2008, 03:00 AM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't talk about outright jealousy but I definitely think the other female castmembers aren't that much thrilled that Sarah is so much loved that all those "get Sarah back" campaigns managed to get her back, and she still remains to be the most loved of the show, while they did not manage to achieve that in a season, or to make her absense less obvious.

Going back on topic, I definitely think the boys were not even remotely close to the girls as they are with Sarah.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:00 AM
Loyal Fan

yeah i agree karen

and chrissie yep the boys are def closer to sarah..after all shes been w/ them since the beginning..and their such great friends
Old 06-05-2008, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Chrissie*~ (View Post)
I wouldn't talk about outright jealousy but I definitely think the other female castmembers aren't that much thrilled that Sarah is so much loved that all those "get Sarah back" campaigns managed to get her back, and she still remains to be the most loved of the show, while they did not manage to achieve that in a season, or to make her absense less obvious.

Going back on topic, I definitely think the boys were not even remotely close to the girls as they are with Sarah.
yes, i totally agree Chri... i wouldnt call it JELOUSY necisarily (becuase they are all mature and i think above jelousy as actors) but definatly something there... maybe even they are anxious and excited to work with this 'sarah' that everyone loves soo much...
yeah i agree.. it doesnt seem like they were all that close to the new girls... although when i saw a scene with amaury, dom and the actress that plays gretchen, amaury and her were sitting there chatting and laughing.. but i think thats just amaury's personality...

it would be interesting to see some more backstage vid with the boys and sarah and one of the new girls...

exactly raquel... Sarah has been around since the beginning, since the pilot when they werent sure if the show was even going to LAST, so i think there was a lot of bonding between them all that first season...
Old 06-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, of course Karen, I do not think the actors think a lot about these stuff also because they had to work with these new persons so of course they ahd to achieve a kind of chemistry and get to know their fellow actors even if they were new.

I meant more the rapport with the public and their reaction to the new actors versus Sarah.
Old 06-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

wait, im kinda confused with that Chri? i just dont understand what your saying.. sorry lol
Old 06-09-2008, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

Ok, Umm I meant that I did not mean jealousy versus each other, but more like the knowledge that they have that they will never and are not loved by fans as Sarah is.