Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

you've got an art for it..
Old 04-22-2010, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

Here is something new called: A LETTER TO LAURA

Laura,

I once said I could never be free of you, that I could never live without you. You were my heart, my soul, and the breath that filled my lungs. When you moved on from this life a piece of my heart followed you, my heart broke, shattered into a thousand pieces. Every day that goes by is another day that my pain is burned anew in my soul. You and I were like night and day, the sun and the moon. I was in hell until I met you. My heart called out for you, took you in, and kept you alive. Every day that I don't hear your sweet voice I want to turn back the hands of time and see you one more time, feel you in my arms, laugh with you, fight with you, and kiss you. But I know that it will never be. You are free from the pain that bound you to the mortal world and one day we will be together again.

Tears gathered in his eyes and spilled down until a few dropped on the note. his heart clutched and his throat was choked with emotion. Bill moved away form the desk and folded the note he had just written to Laura. To free his words and send them to her, he would set the note aflame. going outside Adama made the short trek to the grave where his heart and soul now rested, to where Laura would rest for all time. Beside her grave there was a small fire already blazing. Crouching down Bill put the note into the fire and watched as the paper started to burn, turn black, and the smoke billowed. The words that tore at him to en were now being sent to the next world.

Adama wasn't one to be religious, but it was only after facing the fact that he was losing Laura did he have a sense of faith. It was all due to Laura. She had been the best thing to happen to him. Now, looking back at their life, she had made him a better man. At first they had been allies by convenience, then they grew to be friends on Kobol, finally they ended up in love. From the moment he kissed on Colonial One he knew that he cared a great deal for her, more than his mind was willing to admit at the time.

Bill looked over at her grave and said those words that he had been afraid to voice for so long, words he had never uttered to her when she had been alive, "Laura, I love you."

Last edited by ChakotaysLover; 04-22-2010 at 11:43 PM
Old 04-23-2010, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Aww, that is lovely work Tari
Old 04-23-2010, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks. I got an idea for it while I was watching Doctor Who... lol!!
Old 04-23-2010, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

lol, it was a good one
Old 04-23-2010, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

I got a little teary while writing it.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

aww Tari
Old 04-24-2010, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

Mainly because I could see Bill getting teary eyed.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

he's not one to hold back emotions is our Bill..
Old 04-26-2010, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

no, not when he was feeling them deeply.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

just let them all out..
Old 04-27-2010, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

lol!!!

Here is another one

Laura had seen Bill arrive on New Caprica for the ground breaking ceremony. She stayed out of sight wanting to watch him move through the throngs of people. It had been a while since their last meeting and Laura found that she had missed him more than she thought that she would have. She and Bill had a special bond, a chemistry that she had never felt with any other man. Only Bill Adama had made her think of things that had not entertained her mind in so long. Simply put Bill Adama made her think of sex. More importantly she thought of sex with him. Bill was a strong commanding individual who was calm and reserved. She wondered what he would be like in bed and it wasn't the first time she had thought of things like that with Adama. He fired her blood; he called to the red headed seductress that was locked deeply in her mind and body. She wanted to see him relaxed from pleasure; she wanted his hands resting on her body as she caught her breath. When she was alone with him she had to actively not think about being so close to him and so close to his bed or hers when they had the rare meeting on Colonial One. But right now they were on New Caprica and she found that she could be just Laura with him, not the mask of Laura that hid the President, but the real Laura who enjoyed teasing freely or flirting shamelessly and she would flirt with him. Laura was content to watch him right now.

Bill knew she was watching him; he could feel it, could feel her. She moved parallel to him but did not come over to him. Laura was hanging back and just watching him. If she would watch then he was content to let her study him while his thoughts turned down roads in his mind that he knew he shouldn't venture, yet he did anyway. Bill thought of Laura in his arms, her skin flushed with red and damp with sweat. He thought of her gasping for breath and begging for more of his tender caresses. Since meeting Laura Roslin, Bill had had to take more cold showers than he could remember taking when he was a much younger man. She had a way of causing his blood to race, his heart to pound, and his mind to conjure ways to get her into bed. The side of him that was the Admiral scolded and lectured how she was the President and she was off limits but the part that was Bill 'Husker' Adama wanted nothing more than to see her in the throes of passion. He would bet that she would be radiant with her hair falling around her in a wave of red as she drew air into her lungs causing her chest to rise and fall in such a way that made his mouth water. He could picture her skin tinged red with lights dancing along her arms and face as he breathing evened out and she succumbed to sleep. These when he thought of Laura she would be attached to acts of passion. It was funny how the mind worked as one got older. Right now Bill was content to let her follow him and to watch him.

LATER THAT NIGHT:

Laura was high and she was enjoying it. It was even better than being on Chamalla and seeing all those visions or whatever they were. She was lying on a blanket, lying in his arms, and listening to the rhythm in which his heart beat. Once Laura had almost lost him before she even knew she wanted him around, but now she couldn't imagine not having him around. Her heart was racing in response to being so near to him. Laura was sure he could hear it, could feel it as his hand ran up and down her back. This had to be one of the most perfect nights she had ever had, and all she and Bill were doing were lying together watching the stars while they were high. She leaned up and over him, bracing her hands on either side his body. Laura wanted to look him in the eye when she made her move, when she leaned down to kiss him. It was slow, so slow, but Laura leaned down and took Bill's lips in a lazy, playful kiss that was nothing like how she would normally be. This side of Laura was the result of the drug they had been smoking since the afternoon, and it was only getting better. She was with Bill and he wasn't moving away, wasn't trying to get her to stop. Instead he was kissing her back in the same slow lazy motion in which she had begun the kiss. If she let things go much further then they would end up making love here, under the stars. Laura wanted that, wanted Bill to hold her, to kiss her, to make love to her. But her last shred of common sense bled through and Laura fell back down to mold to herself to his side and bask in his warmth. To make love to him while they were high would not be the thing to do. If they ever had another chance of pleasure then she wanted to be in her right mind to enjoy it. Right now she was content enough to be held by him and watch the stars.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

good fic Tari
Old 04-28-2010, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

lol!! I didn't have enough fics for them on New Caprica... hehe. but them together all High and what not was hilarious.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

lol, I'm surprised that you say you didn't have enough