Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-14-2008, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

WOW....great episode...but BOOOOOO 2009!!! GRRR

Lucy Lawless was soo good in this episode, she oozed evil lol. I think she needs a thread haha.

Laura/Bill aww

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 06-14-2008, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

Frak me!

That was some episode, one of the best by far, it really had a "series finale" feel to it, but only with the added bonus of us still having another ten episodes to follow up in 09.

I'm more confused than ever on who the final cylon is because D'Anna basically led us to believe that the fifth is not on board Galactica or in the fleet since she just wanted four of them.

I was somewhat dissapointed with how the four were revealed, it seemed too easy that they'd just suddenly give up after months of being in seclusion.

I loved the final shots of them on earth, it was beautiful and having the whole cast like that was amazing.

I'm definatly thinking they are in the past, which would really throw us for a loop, I mean they do keep saying that all of this has happened before and all of this will happen again, the bigger shock would be that the humans and cylons are our past and we are the future, going towards what happens in the show and just repeating over and over. Definatly something to think about.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I don't know what to think about D'Anna not mentioning who the final cylon was, and how they're not with the fleet. Is that cylon dead? Or is she holding out... or does she not physically know the person?
I think the final one is still out there.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

after last nights ep I'm convinced the final cylon is on earth and he or she led everyone to the planet by giving that signal.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I wonder if the final Cylon is on Earth too!
Old 06-15-2008, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think they are in the present or near past/future if you look at the ruins they are modern design/materials.

Loved the whole episode but can't believe we have to wait till 09 for more, just hope I still have a decent internet connect by then!

Last edited by lancer1993; 06-15-2008 at 05:03 AM
Old 06-15-2008, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by +supernova+ (View Post)
I wonder if the final Cylon is on Earth too!
That's what I'm thinking now, one of my fellow BSG friends said it could be an item/location, so maybe it could be Earth

Damn for 2009!
Old 06-16-2008, 04:11 AM
Elite Fan

Here are my thoughts....I know there are a lot of people in a couple camps on the final cylon bit, but D'Anna has said that only 4 were there, so only 4 she wanted to talk to. We know that they will be heading to the cylon homeworld in the final half of the season, could it be someone that we haven't seen for a few seasons? Maybe someone that was killed off in Season 1 or 2?

Also, here's a thought. It has all happened before, and it will all happen again. Does this make the RTF the 13th tribe?
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 06-16-2008, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Not going for location now, it has to be someone we've seen, that's what I'm thinking as well, someone who was killed off in earlier seasons
Old 06-16-2008, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

So that could be who? Billy?

Poor Laura if that was the case, both her trusted advisors were cylons in disguise. You could tell how much it hurt her when she found out about Torri.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I was thinking back to the beginning of the season and didn't Kara say to Lee when she rejoined the fleet that Earth was beautiful? Didn't she mention beautiful oceans and lots of green, or am I dreaming this up? I could've sworn she said Earth was a great place so does that make this nuclear holocaust a blooper?
Old 06-16-2008, 09:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

This was by far my favorite episode of the season.

”It doesn’t have to happen again, not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path, right here, right now”
Old 06-17-2008, 04:42 AM
Elite Fan

LilMouse, I don't remember her talking about that...do you remember what episode that was?

We have to remember that there's no proof that the final five can resurrect. Like Tigh said, they're a different kind of cylon, so it's possible that they're wholey biological. It's quite obvious that they don't suffer from the inability to pro-create, as both Tyrol and Tigh will be fathers. So, we might be looking for someone that was dragged off, or left behind. We might have to go all the way back to the mini-series.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllesSacrifice (View Post)
This was by far my favorite episode of the season.

”It doesn’t have to happen again, not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path, right here, right now”
Loved that scene. Although Lee is not one of my favorite characters he was fantastic this episode. I like how his character has progressed throughout the whole series from feeling resentful of his father because he felt pressured to please him to being confident with who he is now and taking care of his father.

Old 06-17-2008, 05:25 AM
Elite Fan

Well in Season Two when they visited Earth for a second it was all green and pretty from what we could see.

You know I was wondering, was the entire planet as bad looking as what we saw at the end of the episode or did they just pick a really bad spot? Surely the whole planet wasn't that bad.

Honestly it looked alot like New Caprica to me so why should they be all upset?