Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-02-2007, 04:01 AM
Elite Fan

The whole will they won't they with Kara and Lee is really annyoing me...

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea that Gaeta is a cylon just because he is the normal guy.
I can easily picture a dozen more Gaetas all over the fleet living the quit live.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

I've been saying it for over a year now, that Felix Gaeta maybe one of the final five b/c we don't know much about his past. Before that, I had a feeling that Galen Tyrol was too, but it's unlikely now that he is.

Here is the thing, when D'Anna was looking and said "I'm sorry I was so mean to you"...it had to refer to someone who was maybe down on new caprica for those 4 months of occupation, maybe they "jailed that person", or whatever and D'Anna interrogated him/her? Something to think about.

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider (View Post)
I've been saying it for over a year now, that Felix Gaeta maybe one of the final five b/c we don't know much about his past. Before that, I had a feeling that Galen Tyrol was too, but it's unlikely now that he is.

Here is the thing, when D'Anna was looking and said "I'm sorry I was so mean to you"...it had to refer to someone who was maybe down on new caprica for those 4 months of occupation, maybe they "jailed that person", or whatever and D'Anna interrogated him/her? Something to think about.
I never thought Chief or Callie could be because they had a kid. There has been a really big deal made about Helo/Sharon's daughter, so it seems like the writers wouldn't introduce another Cylon baby this quickly.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Her being sorry works with my theory that maybe it's Anders. Back on Caprica, she was going to kill him in Downloaded but Six and Boomer stopped her by killing her.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieryangel (View Post)
Her being sorry works with my theory that maybe it's Anders. Back on Caprica, she was going to kill him in Downloaded but Six and Boomer stopped her by killing her.

Hmmmm, that's true.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:32 AM
Banned

Quote:

I still say Tigh is one of the final 5. Anders is a good guess but she only tried to kill him which wouldn't really mean much if he is a final 5. On New Caprica Anders was free or at least somewhat. However, Tigh was tortured, held captive, ect.. She had much more to be sorry to him for.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

Ashley and Mike...both very good theories on who D'Anna was talking about.

So possible candidates:

Sam Anders
Saul Tigh
Felix Gaeta

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 02-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Ashley and Mike...both very good theories on who D'Anna was talking about.

So possible candidates:

Sam Anders
Saul Tigh
Felix Gaeta
Yep. I would agree that most probably one these is in fact a cylon, otherwise the D'Anna comment "Forgive me, I had no idea" doesn't make any sense. I guess the comment works for Baltar too, but I agree that development would be far too easy and obvious to prove correct.

Roslin?

And when Love speaks, the voice of all the Gods makes Heaven drowsy with the Harmony-William Shakespeare
Old 02-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

Has Lucy Lawless's character been written out of the show??

Did anyone notice the BSG reference on the latest Veronica Mars from this week? I thought it was really random like most of their pop culture referennces

Last edited by yossarin; 02-03-2007 at 10:12 PM
Old 02-03-2007, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Lucy was contracted for a certain amount of episodes, and she's fulfilled that contract. Will she be back again, who knows.
Old 02-05-2007, 08:35 AM
Elite Fan

I hope Lucy is comming back, she was a so wonderful ruthless character.
Old 02-05-2007, 08:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGEIII (View Post)
Roslin?
I think we can rule her out because of the fact she had cancer and needed the Cylon blood to cure her. Of course, maybe that blood is changing her dna and turning her into a hybrid?
Old 02-05-2007, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

I don't think Hera's blood would do anything. I'd just take that for what it was, a blood transfusion.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

No, Rosilyn can't be a cylon, or she wouldn't have had cancer.

Lucy Lawless will be back, but she has done the 11 episodes she was contracted to do for S3.

Old 02-08-2007, 09:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Lucy Lawless will be back, but she has done the 11 episodes she was contracted to do for S3.
It's good to hear that she will return.