Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2010, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

There were some people that thought the trial was too expensive for the fleet and that the result was not the right decision and fair. Lee decided that he would try talking to the officer that the vote would affect. Once the vote was counted Lee decided that there was a error and they should get another and try to work. Then the people decided that they wanted to go to appeal and see the judge go down. Then once the verdict was announced, Laura went out to see the crew about the reaction to the verdict. After the party, the crew and Laura went to the brig to airlock the guilty and shout to Gaius and his followers about the argument and their thoughts about the decision. Then President Roslin wanted to see
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 04-02-2010, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

There were some people that thought the trial was too expensive for the fleet and that the result was not the right decision and fair. Lee decided that he would try talking to the officer that the vote would affect. Once the vote was counted Lee decided that there was a error and they should get another and try to work. Then the people decided that they wanted to go to appeal and see the judge go down. Then once the verdict was announced, Laura went out to see the crew about the reaction to the verdict. After the party, the crew and Laura went to the brig to airlock the guilty and shout to Gaius and his followers about the argument and their thoughts about the decision. Then President Roslin wanted to see the
Old 04-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

There were some people that thought the trial was too expensive for the fleet and that the result was not the right decision and fair. Lee decided that he would try talking to the officer that the vote would affect. Once the vote was counted Lee decided that there was a error and they should get another and try to work. Then the people decided that they wanted to go to appeal and see the judge go down. Then once the verdict was announced, Laura went out to see the crew about the reaction to the verdict. After the party, the crew and Laura went to the brig to airlock the guilty and shout to Gaius and his followers about the argument and their thoughts about the decision. Then President Roslin wanted to see the men
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 04-03-2010, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

There were some people that thought the trial was too expensive for the fleet and that the result was not the right decision and fair. Lee decided that he would try talking to the officer that the vote would affect. Once the vote was counted Lee decided that there was a error and they should get another and try to work. Then the people decided that they wanted to go to appeal and see the judge go down. Then once the verdict was announced, Laura went out to see the crew about the reaction to the verdict. After the party, the crew and Laura went to the brig to airlock the guilty and shout to Gaius and his followers about the argument and their thoughts about the decision. Then President Roslin wanted to see the men and
Old 04-04-2010, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

There were some people that thought the trial was too expensive for the fleet and that the result was not the right decision and fair. Lee decided that he would try talking to the officer that the vote would affect. Once the vote was counted Lee decided that there was a error and they should get another and try to work. Then the people decided that they wanted to go to appeal and see the judge go down. Then once the verdict was announced, Laura went out to see the crew about the reaction to the verdict. After the party, the crew and Laura went to the brig to airlock the guilty and shout to Gaius and his followers about the argument and their thoughts about the decision. Then President Roslin wanted to see the men and talk to
Old 04-04-2010, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

There were some people that thought the trial was too expensive for the fleet and that the result was not the right decision and fair. Lee decided that he would try talking to the officer that the vote would affect. Once the vote was counted Lee decided that there was a error and they should get another and try to work. Then the people decided that they wanted to go to appeal and see the judge go down. Then once the verdict was announced, Laura went out to see the crew about the reaction to the verdict. After the party, the crew and Laura went to the brig to airlock the guilty and shout to Gaius and his followers about the argument and their thoughts about the decision. Then President Roslin wanted to see the men and talk to a
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 04-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

There were some people that thought the trial was too expensive for the fleet and that the result was not the right decision and fair. Lee decided that he would try talking to the officer that the vote would affect. Once the vote was counted Lee decided that there was a error and they should get another and try to work. Then the people decided that they wanted to go to appeal and see the judge go down. Then once the verdict was announced, Laura went out to see the crew about the reaction to the verdict. After the party, the crew and Laura went to the brig to airlock the guilty and shout to Gaius and his followers about the argument and their thoughts about the decision. Then President Roslin wanted to see the men and talk to a different
Old 04-04-2010, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

There were some people that thought the trial was too expensive for the fleet and that the result was not the right decision and fair. Lee decided that he would try talking to the officer that the vote would affect. Once the vote was counted Lee decided that there was a error and they should get another and try to work. Then the people decided that they wanted to go to appeal and see the judge go down. Then once the verdict was announced, Laura went out to see the crew about the reaction to the verdict. After the party, the crew and Laura went to the brig to airlock the guilty and shout to Gaius and his followers about the argument and their thoughts about the decision. Then President Roslin wanted to see the men and talk to a different witness
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 04-05-2010, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

There were some people that thought the trial was too expensive for the fleet and that the result was not the right decision and fair. Lee decided that he would try talking to the officer that the vote would affect. Once the vote was counted Lee decided that there was a error and they should get another and try to work. Then the people decided that they wanted to go to appeal and see the judge go down. Then once the verdict was announced, Laura went out to see the crew about the reaction to the verdict. After the party, the crew and Laura went to the brig to airlock the guilty and shout to Gaius and his followers about the argument and their thoughts about the decision. Then President Roslin wanted to see the men and talk to a different witness and
Old 04-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

There were some people that thought the trial was too expensive for the fleet and that the result was not the right decision and fair. Lee decided that he would try talking to the officer that the vote would affect. Once the vote was counted Lee decided that there was a error and they should get another and try to work. Then the people decided that they wanted to go to appeal and see the judge go down. Then once the verdict was announced, Laura went out to see the crew about the reaction to the verdict. After the party, the crew and Laura went to the brig to airlock the guilty and shout to Gaius and his followers about the argument and their thoughts about the decision. Then President Roslin wanted to see the men and talk to a different witness and ask
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 04-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

There were some people that thought the trial was too expensive for the fleet and that the result was not the right decision and fair. Lee decided that he would try talking to the officer that the vote would affect. Once the vote was counted Lee decided that there was a error and they should get another and try to work. Then the people decided that they wanted to go to appeal and see the judge go down. Then once the verdict was announced, Laura went out to see the crew about the reaction to the verdict. After the party, the crew and Laura went to the brig to airlock the guilty and shout to Gaius and his followers about the argument and their thoughts about the decision. Then President Roslin wanted to see the men and talk to a different witness and ask the
Old 04-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

There were some people that thought the trial was too expensive for the fleet and that the result was not the right decision and fair. Lee decided that he would try talking to the officer that the vote would affect. Once the vote was counted Lee decided that there was a error and they should get another and try to work. Then the people decided that they wanted to go to appeal and see the judge go down. Then once the verdict was announced, Laura went out to see the crew about the reaction to the verdict. After the party, the crew and Laura went to the brig to airlock the guilty and shout to Gaius and his followers about the argument and their thoughts about the decision. Then President Roslin wanted to see the men and talk to a different witness and ask the truth
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 04-06-2010, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There were some people that thought the trial was too expensive for the fleet and that the result was not the right decision and fair. Lee decided that he would try talking to the officer that the vote would affect. Once the vote was counted Lee decided that there was a error and they should get another and try to work. Then the people decided that they wanted to go to appeal and see the judge go down. Then once the verdict was announced, Laura went out to see the crew about the reaction to the verdict. After the party, the crew and Laura went to the brig to airlock the guilty and shout to Gaius and his followers about the argument and their thoughts about the decision. Then President Roslin wanted to see the men and talk to a different witness and ask the truth about

Kat | icon |
Old 04-06-2010, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

There were some people that thought the trial was too expensive for the fleet and that the result was not the right decision and fair. Lee decided that he would try talking to the officer that the vote would affect. Once the vote was counted Lee decided that there was a error and they should get another and try to work. Then the people decided that they wanted to go to appeal and see the judge go down. Then once the verdict was announced, Laura went out to see the crew about the reaction to the verdict. After the party, the crew and Laura went to the brig to airlock the guilty and shout to Gaius and his followers about the argument and their thoughts about the decision. Then President Roslin wanted to see the men and talk to a different witness and ask the truth about the
Old 04-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

There were some people that thought the trial was too expensive for the fleet and that the result was not the right decision and fair. Lee decided that he would try talking to the officer that the vote would affect. Once the vote was counted Lee decided that there was a error and they should get another and try to work. Then the people decided that they wanted to go to appeal and see the judge go down. Then once the verdict was announced, Laura went out to see the crew about the reaction to the verdict. After the party, the crew and Laura went to the brig to airlock the guilty and shout to Gaius and his followers about the argument and their thoughts about the decision. Then President Roslin wanted to see the men and talk to a different witness and ask the truth about the verdict
- icon - k-pop - Dave