Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

The Kate News Thread # 3 - Because our girl is super busy

please continue here

if you have a better title, please tell me

I loved her interview on GMA, altough.. am I the only one not having a thing for Taye Diggs?

last thread

http://www.fanforum.com/f255/kate-ne...nosy-62793510/

latest additions

Kate on R/K

Here

kate on GMA

GMA Interview

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 05-03-2007 at 12:54 PM
Old 05-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the new thread Suz

OMG I just saw the 2 interviews and how gorgeous she is I love her hair, I love her stunning *blue* eyes, her dresses.. I'm so happy to see her again in talkshow And she's so funny I love her humour, I laughed so loud!

And we saw a new scene of tonight's episode in GMA
-"And you're getting really really ugly"
-"Aww..I've missed you too"
Old 05-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG both interviews were great wow she looked gorgeous i loved her dress on regis and kelly especially that was beautiful. And she's so cute as always She always makes me laugh.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:09 PM
Total Fan

thanks for the interviews i loved them
Old 05-03-2007, 02:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

love her love her love her !!! Her dress is so nice ,i love it ...

Tonight it's Grey's ,i cant wait
Dedicated Fan

Suz, I hear ya. Although I think T Diggs is a sexy man... He's way too short for Kate. I really hope they don't go there.

Icon by Suz
Extreme Fan

Suz - you said something in the last news thread and i thought it would make a great title. You said something like Because our girl is super busy I know you didn't mean it as a title but it would be a good one Keep it for another time or change this one, whatever you want.
Live your life with eyes wide open
Old 05-03-2007, 02:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Kathleen - yeah he has some kind of sex appeal.. but I think Tim is sexier than him

Claire - good idea I will take that as the thread title

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-03-2007, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah i doubt they'll put Kate and Taye together though because according to the clips i've seen he's playing her friends ex-husband who she was also friends with.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm going to kill myself if Addison and "Taye" get together ... I really don't think they can make a good couple !!! ....

I saw the interviews !!! how cute is Kate? ... omg she looks amazing !! the hair , the dreeses ... the make up , the interviews everything was just perfect !!!
I still don't like when she talks about the spinoff ...it hurts me !! HAHAHA But I was really happy when I heard that maybe one of the others cast mates could join her ... I'm thinking about Eric , or Justin or Sara ... !!! yeahhh ...

OMG time has come today !! LOL ... time for some "private practice"
Old 05-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Yeah i doubt they'll put Kate and Taye together though because according to the clips i've seen he's playing her friends ex-husband who she was also friends with.
yeah i was just going to say tht ... i rly dont think addi would go out with her friends ex-husband
Old 05-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Late Notice, but Kate is coming up next on Access Hollywood.

OMG! Another classic Kate interview. She is nuts... And in a good way.

They asked her if there was anyone else leaving Grey's after this season, referring to the IW and TRK rumors, and she said in a very serious tone:

Kate: "I wanna be honest. I want to answer this question honestly. From what I've heard, there are only two cast members returning next season..."

Interviewer: "Wow. 2? Out of that whole cast?"

Kate: "Yeah... Two. Meredith and Derek. And that's it. It's gonna be a whole new show. A whole different thing. They are gonna rock the universe. And then they get on a rocket ship... and fly to the moon."

Interviewer: "Ok. You got me..."

47 pics of Kate in her PJ's at Access Interview

Access Hollywood Article on Kate

Icon by Suz

Last edited by LovinAddisex; 05-03-2007 at 05:04 PM
Old 05-04-2007, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

She rocks plaina nd simple.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:41 AM
Loyal Fan

You know what I loved about the R&K interview, aside from the ones already mentioned? That fact that during the interview, you could see lightbulbs / cameras flashing. Lots of people wanted to get a piece of Kate. And who could blame them. I want a piece too. That's how hot she is.

What's home without TV?
Old 05-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

Kate Walsh's New Beau Revealed

Grey's Anatomy star Kate Walsh has been coy about the new man in her life, recently telling PEOPLE he's "a great guy, but I'm not giving you a name."

But now, PEOPLE reports in this week's issue, the mystery has been solved. Walsh, 39, is dating Alex Young, a production co-president at 20th Century Fox, with a string of blockbuster credits including X-Men: The Last Stand and Fantastic Four.

"He's a hotshot," says a friend. "But Alex also has substance. He's a good guy." (Walsh's rep declined to comment.)

Walsh, who stepped out with Young at an April 28 fund-raiser for Barack Obama in Los Angeles, has become pretty hot herself. On Thursday night, she starred in a two-hour special episode of Grey's, which featured her character, Dr. Addison Montgomery-Shepherd, contemplating a move to another hospital.

The storyline is the basis for a possible spinoff starring Walsh and Taye Diggs.

And Walsh recently told Best Life magazine she's a late-bloomer in love, but is finally ready for a serious relationship. "I don't need someone with a hot body," she said. "He can be fat or overweight and have a belly. It's very much about style and substance and humor, interest, curiosity and really being smart."

Source: People.com
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]