Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-16-2007, 09:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Episode Discussion 3.25 - Didn't We Almost Have It All

ABC Season Finale Highlights
Grey's Anatomy: It's test-taking time and all the interns are scrambling to get some study time in before the big day. And speaking of big days, Burke's frustration with Cristina reaches new heights as he continues to plan the wedding alone. Alex and Addison can no longer deny their feelings and fans will finally get what they've wanted all season. Meredith and Derek's relationship hits a major roadblock. Will Callie find out about George and Izzie's affair? Looks like that relationship is about to hit crisis level as well.

Episode 3.25: Didn't We Almost Have It All?
Airdate: May 17th, 2007

Didn't We Almost Have It All
Cristina and Burke's wedding day arrives; the interns get their exam results; the chief's successor is named; Callie and George make a decision about their relationship.

Spoilerfix:
Jeff Pope is reunited with his wife (Jane Doe?) and newborn child. Jeff hadn't seen his wife in a while. He hadn't search for her as he though she left him because she was unhappy because they were living in the middle of nowhere.

From ABC Medianet:

“Didn’t We Almost Have It All”

CRISTINA AND BURKE’S WEDDING DAY ARRIVES – ALONG WITH
THE INTERNS’ EXAM RESULTS -- AND A SUCCESSOR TO THE CHIEF IS NAMED,
ON THE SEASON FINALE OF ABC’S “GREY’S ANATOMY”

Guest Stars Include Diahann Carroll as Jane Burke, Loretta Devine (“Crash”) as Adele Webber

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-17-2007, 08:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Well I just posted my entire rant on the GA board, so I will keep it short here...

Thank God Kate&Addison are going to LA, because GA has officially jumped the shark!
Old 05-18-2007, 07:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just watched the episode, and I'm still in shock, not sure how Shondra's gonna be able to make this all better....
And now all we can do it wait, which sucks!
Old 05-18-2007, 02:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

you know what bothers me?

that shonda has also something to do with the spin off.. so .. what is she going to do to addie over in LA?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-18-2007, 02:58 PM
Extreme Fan

It's like she has destoryed everything good in Seattle so now she will see what damage she can cause in LA...i am talking about Shonda here not Kate I am worried too Suz.
Live your life with eyes wide open
Old 05-18-2007, 03:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

I know ... I guess she will destroy everything we like.. first thing .. addie and pete... so .. dont get your hopes up

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-19-2007, 01:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

I.Hate.Shonda.seriously.

This must be the worst season finale ever, I just can't believe in what Grey's it's turning, and I'm scared of what disasters shonda it's going to do with Addison's life in LA, although I'm really mad with Alex, my mouth still hurts after dropping to the floor while I watch *the* addex scene at the wedding, seriously he's in love wiht Jane doe? uggggh what a waste, how could it be that after so many addex greats moments, everything it's lost in 10 seconds? , "You're a decent guy" "I'd notice", SR really play with my heart.

And no maddison scenes? a goodbye scene?

Mer/der it's exausting, on and of on and off this really freaks me out, and the only hope that I had of happy endings was Cristina and Burke, of course she kill that too .

Should I watch next season? These it's a sign that grey's for me it's over!, I miss good times, not soap operas scenes.