Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-02-2007, 10:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Episode Discussion 3.22/3.23. - The other side of life

From ABC.com

Quote:
Addison takes temporary leave from Seattle Grace and makes a road trip to Los Angeles in order to visit some old friends from medical school. As Meredith continues to bond with her stepmother, Susan, Cristina reluctantly plans her wedding with the assistance of her mother, Helen, and Burke's mother, Mama Jane. Meanwhile, Derek must perform emergency surgery on Ava/Jane Doe, as Alex continues his unfailing bedside manner with her.
Bee

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

Everywhere online people are complaining about it...I enjoyed it, alot. I think it has alot of potential...and would be a great companion to GA. Personally, Addison is one of the more interesting characters on GA, so I knew I would enjoy it. And she had chemistry with everyone on the show. The only thing I would change is Chris Lowell...it was awkward watching him, in general. Maybe they can have him re-cast?

kenny | credit
Old 05-03-2007, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheKen- (View Post)
Everywhere online people are complaining about it...I enjoyed it, alot. I think it has alot of potential...and would be a great companion to GA. Personally, Addison is one of the more interesting characters on GA, so I knew I would enjoy it. And she had chemistry with everyone on the show. The only thing I would change is Chris Lowell...it was awkward watching him, in general. Maybe they can have him re-cast?
Agreed.

I don't understand the hate. It was an amazing episode and much more compelling than Grey's. I plan on quitting Grey's and switching over if it's picked up.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I havent watched but *takes a huge deep breath* DAVID ANDERS!!!! That alone is enough for me to watch. David possibly in a scene with kate? I think I just died.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

I read about two really bad critics on the 2 hour spin off... but I LIKED IT .. A LOT... seriuously.. it made me laugh.. it made me smile.. it made me squee... so thats the problem they have?

there is a wonderful cast.. okay the storyline could be better.. but it was just an episode... and I loved Addison / Kate .. she did an AMAZING job.. really.. I laughed my ass off with her in the elevator!

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-04-2007, 03:53 PM
Extreme Fan

I fell in love with the cast for the spin off, theu were all adorable, and hot
And I loved Addison! I though it was great!
Old 05-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

absolutely awesome episode!

I didn't think that I was gonna like Addison spin-off but I loved it, the actors from the spin-off are really good!!

Addison rocked every scene she had and the kissing scene with Pete!! that was HOT I'm also glad that she going back to Seattle but I also can't wait for another episode off the spin-off!!
Old 05-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by only dreaming (View Post)
I havent watched but *takes a huge deep breath* DAVID ANDERS!!!! That alone is enough for me to watch. David possibly in a scene with kate? I think I just died.
Omg I didn't think anyone else got that! I was freaking! I actually liked this episode. I thought it was really funny and it fit.

nanor;;lj
Old 05-08-2007, 06:24 AM
New Fan

I really liked it, too. Maybe that was because I didn't have any great expectations from the beginning and then I got surprised ...

Of course, there are a lot of similarities to GA, but this is not surprising since it is a shondaland production. But I couldn't help but feeling a little relieved to get out of Seattle. Lately, there happened just too much and I was slightly feeling emotinal overstrained. It was nice to be in a new environment and to see a more happy Addison .

I loved how Mark was missing Addison . But I like Pete also. hmmm.
And it's beyond any doubt that the caracters are as amicable as in GA.

Not to forget the elevater god *lol*. I enjoyed to laugh more with/about Addison.

It may be that there are similar situations and events like in GA, but in a way, it was better illustrated. I have the impression that they are seen from a very different point of view.
I can't explain this thought much further but I got this feeling when Sam was talking about his divorce. This was just different to GA.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:24 PM
Total Fan

oh yeah the "elevater god" was great