Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-26-2007, 11:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Episode Discussion 3.21 - Desire (Apr. 26th)

Official description:
THE ATTENDINGS ARE EXTRA ATTENTIVE TO A PATIENT (WHO HAPPENS TO BE
THE CHAIRMAN OF THE HOSPITAL BOARD), BURKE PLANS THE WEDDING
WITH LITTLE HELP FROM CRISTINA, AND THINGS HEAT UP BETWEEN
ADDISON AND ALEX, ON ABC'S "GREY'S ANATOMY"

Elizabeth Reaser ("Sweet Land") Returns as Jane Doe
"Desire" - As the interns of Seattle Grace cram for their upcoming exam, the attendings vie for the Chief's position by tending to the chairman of the hospital board after he's admitted as a patient. Meanwhile, Burke struggles to involve Cristina in the wedding planning, things heat up between Addison and Alex, and Derek questions his relationship with Meredith, on "Grey's Anatomy," THURSDAY, APRIL 26 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-26-2007, 12:16 PM
Extreme Fan

I can't wait for this episode all of the promos look fantastic. And addisex at last, after how many months of torture? It feels like a lifetime
Live your life with eyes wide open
Old 04-26-2007, 12:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah finally we got it I can't wait to see this epi Tomorrow..
Old 04-26-2007, 12:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah I have to wait until tomorrow as well.. it sucks

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-26-2007, 12:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yes but I think the wait worth it ADDISEX
Old 04-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Extreme Fan

It better be worth the wait At least we know there will be some Addie scenes, although there will never be enough for me.
Live your life with eyes wide open
Old 04-26-2007, 12:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah I hope it will be worth the wait and that the promo didnt give all of it away already

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-26-2007, 08:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

nothing should ever be that great then that dissapointing
Old 04-26-2007, 10:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

^^^ exactly

my heart went out to her...
squabled all ships for me
Old 04-27-2007, 04:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I just dont know what to think anymore. Its like all i belived in with greys has disappeared in this episode. Its true desire does break hearts.

I loved: listeing to Addsion talk about Alex and Callie saying how he was a guy that would teach kids catch. That was adorable. The Cake scene. General Banter is fun fun fun. & alex comments made it xlear that i do think he believes she wants Mark. Merediths advice to mark, genius. I love seeing him be the better guy. & The build up to the sex scene, holy good god! The way she was breathing and stirring at him so intenstly was like amazing. I wish we could have seen more or that scene though but when they left and she bumped into him and he grabbed her waist. AWWW! omg and jealous addison! hot!

I hated alex at the end. hello she was offering you sex on a plate, she offered you her bed, she was giving you herself, she believed you were the teach the kids catch kinda guy and you go and say "you're not my girlfriend" SRSLY? SRSLY?! what was his deal? Im not totally convinced that he doesnt want her i honestly believe he is terrified of loving her but when he does realise its going to be too little too late. & that makes me sad. I hated derek!

I teared up for Mer/Der. what a bleep! My heartbroke for Addie, Mer and Iz this episode. All my girs are being abandoned.

be the end and the inbetween.
Old 04-27-2007, 05:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

I just watched the episode... and I am still speechless about the end.. cant... talk... come back .. later

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-27-2007, 07:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

I FELT THE SAME WAY !!! Can't belive what I saw at the end ...
Everything was going perfect !!! I was loving every part of the episode even if the mcsex scene were about 10 seconds long !! I was happy , I was cheerfull ... now? What can I say , it's a lie, addex never exist , only in our minds and nothing more.

Alex is worthless , I hate the way he treated her. Is not fair , not fair for Addison.
Did you all see how she approach to him and try to invited him to her hotel and have some fun and he was like "you are not my girlfriend" WTF was that ??.... screw alex .... I really don't care about him anymore ..

The only thing that matters is Addie going and searching for new guys who really DO care about her feelings ...

I saw the PP promo !!! it was amazing ... I'm thinking about coming out of denial land and start looking the spinoff with a whole new eyes .... I never thought I wolud say this but .. I'm kind of excited about next episode ... I want addie to be happy that's all.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

I would really like to tell myself that alex is scared becaue he really fell in love with omeone .. and that he is not used to other people thinking that he is a decent guy.. and that maybe he thinks he doesnt want to be a decent guy and started acting like a jackass again... but he doesnt know what he has lost ... I hope he realizes it soon

the promo for the spin off was all right.. I will watch it

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-27-2007, 07:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ok i just watched the episode and now i don't know what to say..i'm so disappointed this ending breaks my heart, poor addie seriously.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, I have to say, all that A/A in this episode was very nice whilst it lasted.

Bless Addie's little heart at the end!
Derek&Meredith · Sam&Addison · Will&Emma