Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-18-2007, 11:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Episode Discussion 3.20 - Time After Time (Apr. 19th)

Episode 3.20: Time After Time
Airdate: April 19, 2007

"Time After Time” – Izzie faces her past and finds comfort in George, while Alex becomes more attached to Jane Doe (Elizabeth Reaser), Meredith and Derek question their own status, and Cristina resolves to fight for her relationship with Burke -- despite her past with Colin Marlow (Roger Rees) -- on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, APRIL 19 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-19-2007, 01:05 PM
Extreme Fan

I am so excited for this episode. The hiatus has been torture, i really hope it is worth the wait

I wonder about "Alex becomes more attached to Jane Doe". I really hope this means they just become closer as friends and nothing more.
Live your life with eyes wide open
Old 04-19-2007, 02:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

me too.. cause it would be all denny and izzie (without the dying)

maybe alex is telling ava about addison and she plays matchmaker or so

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-19-2007, 02:23 PM
Extreme Fan

I hope the writers see that they couldn't go down that route again.

I like the matchmaker idea though
Live your life with eyes wide open
Old 04-19-2007, 08:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kate looked so cute tonight but
Unfortunately not too much air time.
The scene with the chief that we all had been questioning about, was so cute too.
I had this feeling that it was a little different than the usual Addison, but i wasn't able to figure out why. I probably just watched that promo too many times.
The earlier scene with Karev would've been a lot nicer if he had flirted back more, but she's making it happen, so as long as I know its coming, i'll wait.
Loved Addy tonight, just wish we could've seen more of her.
Old 04-20-2007, 06:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Well.. not enough scene with Addie in this epi but I think we will get more next week

I loved the scene with the chief, it was very cute When I saw her and Alex I was like a crazy girl But nothing really happened

In general, I loved Izzie with her daughter story, beautiful.. And George was there for her I'm not surprise but poor Callie I really feel uncomfortable for her.

Mark was funny in this epi

Oh! I loved there was more Bailey scene, I love her, how can she be sweet and tough at the same time. I loved how she supports Izzie.

Ava, it must be awful to be in her situation, I felt so sorry for her that's not her parents Alex is attached to her no whatever he said about it

Cristina/Burke Love them I'm glad Colin is gone, finally ..

Last edited by ClaireLS; 04-20-2007 at 06:30 AM
Old 04-20-2007, 06:26 AM
Loyal Fan

The episode was okay. Not enough Addison though. But what else is new?

Loved, loved the last scene with Addie and the Chief. Too cute.

Alex's getting attached to Ava. Please don't let them take the Izzie/Denny route.

Izzie and George... I would have melted with their scenes if the adulterious sex didn't happen. I love Gizzie platonically involved but I definitely don't see the romance between them.

Mark was funny but it just made me realize more that ED can't really act. He has this expression that makes him look like he's constipated.

Cristina/Burke - Got to love her. But I think the wedding's not gonna happen.

MurDer - don't care.

Did anyone else think that Addison had a line or two during Mark's flirt scene with the nurse? She was in the background and there's no reason for her to 'play' an extra unless she had a quip for Mark. I guess it went to the cutting room.

What's home without TV?
Old 04-20-2007, 06:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnaTubby (View Post)
Did anyone else think that Addison had a line or two during Mark's flirt scene with the nurse? She was in the background and there's no reason for her to 'play' an extra unless she had a quip for Mark. I guess it went to the cutting room.
Oh yeah that's right she was in the background for 3-4 seconds but I don't think she heard something because Mark begins to flirt after she was there but it's possible she heard something.. don't know
Old 04-21-2007, 09:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Ohhh I will check that part of the episode because I didn't notice that Addie was there.

What can I say? only Kate Walsh with a scene of less than 2 minutes can still the complete episode !!! ... everyone is talking about how cute that scene was ... is amazing that woman !!
The chief and addie are so good together and I love to see how their relationship is really strong ... they are such a good friends, is like a father / daughter thing ... I don't know ... that how I see it.

Anyway love the scene with alex ... kind of pissed of when Alex and Addie were walking through the hall and she was sooo looking at him and Alex didn't make any eye contact back at her .. but I'm gonna guess that he was nervous or something like that ...

Anyway ... guys !! CAN'T WAIT for DESIRE TO COME !! ... I need something else to think about cuz this is going to be the hardest week ever !!! .... I'm counting the hours, minutes and seconds to see those 2 having some real action ...
Old 04-21-2007, 02:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think they're suicidal enough to pull a Denny/Izzie on us. Alex and Ava's relationship is quite brotherly.

Addison looked gorgeous though she was in, like, two scenes? I get that they're trying to get us ready
Spoiler:
but man, this is ridiculous. Anyway, she still rocked her few scenes (and the dancefloor). Loved her hair and the interaction with both Alex and the Chief.

Oh, and Derek is an ass.

icon © uninvit3d @ LJ
Old 04-21-2007, 02:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

not enough Addison scenes .. btu well .. you guys know that already

Its kinda hard when you watch the episode and you wait desperately for he rtu turn up.. and after 10 minutes.. still nothing .. urgh

ut her scenes were lovely.. and can KAte get any more beautiful? serisouly.. she looked STUNNING in the episode... wow... I so want her hair .. her lips.. her eyes.. her legs (of course her legs.. I mean .. gosh... )

The scene with the chief was adorable.. I would have loved to see more of the "practising." and her telling him what works and whatnot

I cant wait for the next episode

haha I am also counting the minutes secons and milisencons

LEVERAGE campaign