Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-15-2007, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

Oh, it's just a spec! I don't know for sure. Either way, I'm going to love it. I want S3 to rock and solidfy Spashley. Angst is great, when we know all will end well!
Old 07-15-2007, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbs88 (View Post)
I'll need to start doing that since I won't have the N in college so I'll need to download them.

The whole dvd thing still sucks to me
ahh i know me to. i wont have the - n or CW
no matter how much we bend
Old 07-15-2007, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

See, I wish M would have told us if they were happy tears or sad tears.

Personally, I think/hope that the kiss in the first and latest promo (same kiss) is at the beginning of the scene, then Spencer comes to her senses, pulls away, and then the 'You don't know what you want' thing, and Spencer goes to leave, and she's at the door, and then before she can leave, Ashley pulls out this big whole HONEST speech, maybe saying what she was scared of before, genuinely explaining her reasons and stuff, with is really what Spencer's been waiting for, or she'll just give this big huge lovely speech, and then Spence will do the slow motion walk over to her for The Kiss (the one from last week's promo).

Maybe? Either way, I'm pretty sure that the kisses from the promo are two seperate kisses, but from the same scene.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
and she's at the door, and then before she can leave, Ashley pulls out this big whole HONEST speech, maybe saying what she was scared of before, genuinely explaining her reasons and stuff, with is really what Spencer's been waiting for, or she'll just give this big huge lovely speech, and then Spence will do the slow motion walk over to her for The Kiss (the one from last week's promo).
That's what I think, because Spencer walks over to her during the happy!kiss. In any case, there's def. more than one kiss in that scene, I believe.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, and I think Spencer looks way too happy in the walk over to just ... pull away. And Ashley looks too vulnerable before the walk over kiss to be smiling that big after. I would think she'd still look vulnerable after it.

But yeah, they're definitely seperate, because they're two completely different angles.

We should stop overanylzing and focus on cheering for the fact that there will be TWO awesome kisses in ONE scene!
Old 07-15-2007, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

And angst and happiness and truth. It's going to be one hell of a scene. I remember reading somewhere that in every episode Spencer and Ashley is the A story, and it made me happy.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep, that's what M said. And that doesn't suprise me, because they pretty much always are, right? I just hope he meant Spashley and not Spencer's storyline (Spangs, Carlins) and Ashley's storyline (Ashden) line are the A story.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by little darling (View Post)
See, I wish M would have told us if they were happy tears or sad tears.

Personally, I think/hope that the kiss in the first and latest promo (same kiss) is at the beginning of the scene, then Spencer comes to her senses, pulls away, and then the 'You don't know what you want' thing, and Spencer goes to leave, and she's at the door, and then before she can leave, Ashley pulls out this big whole HONEST speech, maybe saying what she was scared of before, genuinely explaining her reasons and stuff, with is really what Spencer's been waiting for, or she'll just give this big huge lovely speech, and then Spence will do the slow motion walk over to her for The Kiss (the one from last week's promo).

Maybe? Either way, I'm pretty sure that the kisses from the promo are two seperate kisses, but from the same scene.
That sounds good. No, that sounds perfect. I really hope that that is how it goes.

But yeah, I am 95% sure that there are two kisses, because they aren't merely from two different angles, they also have different emotions and feelings behind them. Haha, we do overanalyze. How can we not? But its true: the kiss from the first/latest promo looks like it is mainly Ashley going for it, and then Spence is still uncertain; then the kiss from the 3rd promo definitely has Spencer initiating it (duh, since she is walking towards Ash) and Ashley has this amazingly vulnerable look on her face. I am soooooooo ****ing excited!!! This season better be as good as its looking to be (you know, once the Ashden and other crap is over).
Old 07-15-2007, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yep, that's what M said. And that doesn't suprise me, because they pretty much always are, right?
I don't know! I mean, Spencer's the main character and I figured with her w/someone new the focus of the show would change.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spencer is the main character, and the first season definitely revolved around her, but S2 was definitely more about Ashley. I mean, just look at the webisodes too!

I hope this season is more of a balance. And less Aiden!
Old 07-15-2007, 02:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

And less Aiden in the webisodes also. Brit, your prediction seems pretty much perfect to me. And if it doesn't go down like that, I'll be surprised. Someone should ask M if his tears were of joy or sadness. Maybe we do over analyze a bit, like over the whole bracelet thing. Oh well.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Mhm the whole kiss thing, the second one has to be later on after the one where she is pulling away. I'm excited to see the whole thing play our
Old 07-15-2007, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

I hope the show becomes more and more about Spencer and Ashley and their relationship instead of focusing on either girl and their girlfriend/boyfriend of the moment. S3 looks promising, though.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

IA. it seems like this season is focusin on both girls equally
no matter how much we bend
Old 07-15-2007, 03:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

I love that