Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-24-2012, 08:17 AM
Administrator

Message Board Closure Notice

Hi everyone. After discussing things with Andi and Kali, we've mutually come to the decision to close this board on December 2 due to the lack of posts and also due to the lack of responses on the thread they started about the future of this board.

We encourage you to start discussion topics about Hugh Laurie on the Celebrities Forum here at Fan Forum after this board has closed, so you can continue to discuss your favorite actor here.

Thank you.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 11-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank You Jerry. It was tough choice to make but it is the right thing for us to do.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 11-24-2012, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you Jerry for this post.

As you said, it wasn't an easy decision for Kali and me, but we think we are doing the right thing.
We love this board so much, we are so proud of all the things we did here, all the friends we made and we will certainly continue to talk about Hugh!

I can only say, I'm so grateful for the people I met here, who became my friends, who I share more with than just my love for Hugh Laurie and I'm just proud to be a part of this little family and the whole community.

Thank you all so much! Especially, thanks to my wonderful co mod Kali, we've been through a lot together and I wouldn't have made it without you!

And now, let's party

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 11-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Andi, no words, because there will never be enough so just .... &

That is an awesome gif!

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 11-24-2012, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sad and tough decision, but I totally understand this. Now I regret not being around these past months and spend here the time this place deserves. I'm really going to miss this site. And I just wanted to thank Andi & Kali for everything you both have done for this board all this time. You've been an AMAZING moderators.

Kali, thanks for the PM.

Last edited by unbreakable clarity; 11-24-2012 at 03:38 PM
Old 11-24-2012, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aroa, don't feel bad, while it's sad the bright side is we are closing on good terms, We never got below the requirement or put on warning. That in its self is major accomplishment for a little board! We should be proud of that.

Old 11-24-2012, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

Aroa, it's so good to see you here Please, don't feel bad, not even for a second! You did so much for this board, you brought it up and when I first joined you and I went on those crazy posting parties, so that is something I always remember!

Quote:
We never got below the requirement or put on warning. That in its self is major accomplishment for a little board! We should be proud of that.
So true! And I'm so proud that we go out on a high note!

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 11-25-2012, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

It's so sad to think that this board is actually closing, but I just want to say a big thank you to Andi and Kali for being amazing mods and making this such a great place to talk about Hugh and lots of other things!

I'm going to miss it here, but it's good to know that we can still keep in touch in the Hugh thread on the Celebrities board

Anna♥Bates
Old 11-25-2012, 07:39 PM
Supreme Fan

BYE

Decision sad, but I totally understand that.

I also thank Andi & Kali for everything they have done for this fórum

My contribution and more with photos, since it is difficult for me to discuss issues etc, because I need to use a translator.

But anyway I loved participating in the forum.

thank you to Andi and Kali

Roseli.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was really sweet Roseli! Thank you for all the wonderful things you have shared with us here! I hope we'll see you on our new home in our new thread on the celeberites board which should be up soon, so we can keep sharing our love for Hugh together!

That last gif is perfect for how we are all feeling!

Old 11-26-2012, 05:30 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Like Rain (View Post)
That was really sweet Roseli! Thank you for all the wonderful things you have shared with us here! I hope we'll see you on our new home in our new thread on the celeberites board which should be up soon, so we can keep sharing our love for Hugh together!

That last gif is perfect for how we are all feeling!

Thank you ...

I certainly will participate segment Hugh Laurie.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:31 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure we will have a lot of fun on that thread

Thanks everyone for their kind words

Icon

- Andi
Old 11-27-2012, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love Hugh's humor!

To new new beginnings!

It'll be strange to start over at thread #1...but just think of the fun to be had trying to reach thread 20, 50 and 100.

Old 11-28-2012, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

I agree Kali, it will be weird at first but we are going to have the same fun and the same friends again, just packed in one thread

And yes it's a new beginning and it's going to be a good one

Icon

- Andi
Old 11-29-2012, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

The threads will probably go faster now with everything al lin one place