Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-23-2010, 10:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Hehe this pilot was filmed in a crappy part of Vancouver. I wonder why they filmed it in B&W. That guy with the orange skin was freaky haha.

Kinda sucks that House and Cameron didn't have any alone time till near the end of the episode but it was still awesome.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

I still have to give my review!! *writes it on the to do list* And comment on yours Laura

But you've got to love the orange episode

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 06-24-2010, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

You know the writing was good back then because people gave it a seconds look even after sitting through the strange coloring

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:17 AM
Extreme Fan

The writing and the superb acting (and the eye!sex between House and Cameron) made the strange orange glow just fade away!

icon by me
Old 06-24-2010, 02:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Do i still have time to write my review for the first ep?!?! This week has been.... too happy
Old 06-25-2010, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

Sure you do, I haven't done mine either... wow I really suck, I need a or a from Hugh

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 06-26-2010, 08:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Love this scene.

When are we watching the next ep? I leave on vacation on June 30 and won't be back until July 7.

icon by me
Old 06-27-2010, 07:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

^ and who doesn't love it?!?! ... it's great!
Old 06-27-2010, 10:27 AM
Elite Fan

Oh wow This scene is one of my absolute favorites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughville (View Post)
When are we watching the next ep? I leave on vacation on June 30 and won't be back until July 7.
Well we could wait for you if you want Aroa will be back around that time as well, I'm sure she would like to join as well

Maybe we start with ep 2 around July 4th, so you still can post about it when you return!

Icon

- Andi
Old 06-27-2010, 02:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_doc (View Post)
Oh wow This scene is one of my absolute favorites
Well we could wait for you if you want Aroa will be back around that time as well, I'm sure she would like to join as well
Maybe we start with ep 2 around July 4th, so you still can post about it when you return!
I'm not going after all. I'm too sick to make the drive so Mama is flying up to be with the family. I'll be on my own so I can watch the episodes.

I love when he puts her arms around his waist and she smiles.

I also love this scene...

I love the "Oh crap!" look he gets on his face when he sees Cameron. Then he is kind of like, "I gotta go. I'm in so much trouble now."

icon by me
Old 06-27-2010, 08:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughville (View Post)
I love the "Oh crap!" look he gets on his face when he sees Cameron. Then he is kind of like, "I gotta go. I'm in so much trouble now."
I love the way he says "Yes!?" to her like "Why are you interrupting us and what the hell do you want now?"
Old 06-27-2010, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

Laura, sorry you can't go after all, but for you being here then

I finish my last exam tomorrow, then I will finally make my review and let's say we start on Wednesday with the 2nd episode? And then we do one every 3-4 days
I know we are already behind, let's all blame my exams for it

Laura, that gif is amazing He's so busted and somehow he thinks when Cameron said "he's too old and weak", oh know I am too old an weak for her (Cameron)

Icon

- Andi
Old 06-28-2010, 05:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Wednesday sounds good to me. And both you and Aroa will be finished with exams after Wednesday so the viewing party can kick into high gear then!

icon by me
Old 06-29-2010, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

^Sounds good Now I have time to focus again on the "important" things

Icon

- Andi
Old 06-29-2010, 06:41 PM
Extreme Fan

And by important, you mean....

...the eye!sex...

...the KISS...

...and the smokin' hot chemistry...

...cause nothing is as important as House and Cameron!

icon by me