Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-29-2008, 07:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Awwww Love the jogging pictures And those with skate too. He is so hot
Old 03-29-2008, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
He’s funny, honest, very good at what he does. I would like him if I met him, and I also feel absurd talking about a fictional character, so I’d better stop.”
Hugh is lovely!

Thanks for the article Lara ... I'll read the rest later!
Old 03-29-2008, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
He says he has to act a lot to play Gregory House, not least because he assumes an American accent, but they “share certain characteristics”. The most salient one, I think, what makes both Laurie and House attractive, is intelligence, the conventional type, and emotional intelligence, self-possession, self-knowledge. I think all that therapy is paying off. “Be content to seem what you really are,” Marcus Aurelius said, and I think Laurie (almost) is.
This one is a great quote! ... though i'm not sure Hugh realizes his own intelligence... he always sells himself really low. But, we all know, he's a man of many talents just as 'House' is meant to be.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokis (View Post)
... though i'm not sure Hugh realizes his own intelligence... he always sells himself really low.
That's true, he always underestimates himself, but he is so charming that you love him even more because of that

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 03-29-2008, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

What attracts me more about him is that we could probably spend a whole night talking... and that's amazing. I'm sure i could learn a lot just chatting with him.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:09 AM
Absolute Fan

^ word! I never liked a man who was not intelligent because intelligence makes one really interesting,gives sense of humor and an interesting look in a persons eyes and on their face which heightens the pretty factor of the physical features.

I kinda think that Hugh knows he's smart and has talent but at the same time he doesn't(yes,it sortta' makes sense if u think about it).His self-deprecating nature,the way he was thought to always be modest and not lose his head and the fact that he probably doesn't like himself that much make him doubt and sell himself short but he probably knows,deep down that he does have some qualities.In any case,he's complex and down to earth which is why I like him(looks aside)
Old 03-29-2008, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

^I know what you mean... he's really a complex man and i bet sometimes unnerving because of his self-depreciation.
Old 03-29-2008, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_doc (View Post)
That's true, he always underestimates himself, but he is so charming that you love him even more because of that
I agree, that makes us love him even more
And I agree with Mónica ... I'm sure Hugh is a pleasure to talk to (and House, if he was real!).
Old 03-29-2008, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

You know, if I met someone like House in real life I'd most certainly not like him even find him disgusting and intolerably rude, but yet Hugh brings something to him that makes him so likeable
Old 03-29-2008, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ I'd love to meet House if he was real
Old 03-29-2008, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

I would love to meet House but I would love to meet Hugh more, I would ask him tons of things... because I doubt House would be interested in a conversation with me

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 03-29-2008, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

I would love to meet them both too... but i think i'd like better Hugh than "House"...
Old 03-29-2008, 02:09 PM
Absolute Fan

I think me and House would get along fine (and now I'm not sure if that says good things about me).Sure,I'm not borderline mean like he is but still...
But I would like to meet Hugh more,that'd be very cool and we have common hobbies from what I've gathered and I am prone to depressions(I'm guessing not as bad as his was) so I'd get that too
Old 03-30-2008, 12:45 AM
Elite Fan

I would certainly take some of him albums from his iPod because he has an excellent taste in music

Icon

- Andi
Old 03-30-2008, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Great quotes about House