Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_doc (View Post)
Yes I did too, I'm not a Taub fan but he was kind of funny
I loved the part when he said his twins enjoyed the hotel massage bed and then Park read out all the stuff they found on it! His Face!

Oh, and House making everyone cocktails!! Loved it!!

Anna♥Bates
Old 11-10-2011, 05:00 AM
Elite Fan

Taub panicked, it was hilarious!

Oh and the last scene, the martinis, just perfect And when he lay on the couch, thinking, it was great, plus he used his red coffee mug for brushing his teeth

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 11-10-2011, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_doc (View Post)
plus he used his red coffee mug for brushing his teeth
I loved that!

Anna♥Bates
Old 11-12-2011, 12:26 AM
Elite Fan

I loved how House screwed with Foreman by not doing anything I think it's good because neither House nor Foreman wants him back in prison, so I think neither will risk that.

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 11-12-2011, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

^ And I liked the scenes with Foreman and Chase. That's going to be an interesting relationship I think now.

Anna♥Bates
Old 11-12-2011, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

I agree, because they've been colleagues for 8 years, and now he's the boss. Chase is not always good with authority either, right?

Icon

- Andi
Old 11-13-2011, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

right, I think there's going to be some good tension between them this season!

Anna♥Bates
Old 11-13-2011, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

New episode tonight

Icon

- Andi
Old 11-14-2011, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait to see it... tomorrow

Anna♥Bates
Old 11-14-2011, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

Episode 8x06 "Parents"

PARENTING DECISIONS LEAVE A LASTING IMPACT ON AN ALL-NEW "HOUSE" MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, ON FOX

John Scurti ("Rescue Me") Guest Stars

A teenage boy attempting to follow in his late father's footsteps as an entertainer is admitted to Princeton Plainsboro with partial paralysis. As the team searches for a bone marrow match, they uncover a disturbing family secret. Meanwhile, House looks for creative ways to remove his ankle monitor so that he can attend a boxing match in Atlantic City, and he treats a patient (guest star John Scurti) who is convinced he is suffering from diabetes. Also, Taub faces a tough decision when his ex-wife Rachel tells him that she wants to move across the country with their infant daughter in the all-new "Parents" episode of HOUSE airing Monday, Nov. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-806) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase; Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub; Odette Annable as Dr. Jessica Adams; Charlyne Yi as Dr. Chi Park

Guest Cast: Jennifer Crystal Foley as Rachel Taub; Harrison Thomas as Ben; Zena Grey as Ruby; Dava Krause as Daria; Mark Atteberry as Phil; Lisa Lackey as Janey; Kovar McClure as Ron; John Scurti as Monroe; Jim Lampley as himself; Kathe Mazur as Sandy; Jim Gleason as Mitchell; Jack Harding as Vince

Taken from: SpoilerTV

Icon

- Andi
Old 11-15-2011, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

I think this was my favourite episode of the season so far, after Twenty Vicodin!

I was really interested in the patient and thought there were some good twists to his story. I liked the dynamic of the team, and House and Adams' conversation at the end. I've said it before, but I think their friendship is going to be similar to the one House had with 13. I think he may open up to her at some point this season.

Also, there were some hilarious moments in this ep:
- House acting like a Bond villain with Taub's baby
- House messing up Foreman's online meeting
- and best of all, House and Foreman at the boxing match leaving Wilson alone at House's apartment that was such an awesome twist!

Only thing is, I wish we'd had House talking to someone about his parents AND I want more House and Wilson scenes!!

Anna♥Bates
Old 11-15-2011, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

^great review Kate, I'll share my thoughts tonight, haven't had time to watch the episode yet, I'm so excited

Icon

- Andi
Old 11-16-2011, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

^ Enjoy!

Anna♥Bates
Old 11-16-2011, 10:49 PM
Elite Fan

I fail, I haven't watched it yet! Stupid exams. Ok, tonight it is

Icon

- Andi
Old 11-17-2011, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Ok watched it and loved it, again, another great episode!

I wished we would have gotten more on his parental issuers and less on Taub but well... He was amazing with the kid in his arm
Oh and Wilson watching the boxing game. Haha, they so got him!
Also, I loved Chase, he's great this season!

Icon

- Andi