Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-25-2011, 02:35 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I guess the problem now is how are they going to handle the charges against him, I mean, what he did was not just a trivial offense, it was a big thing.

I want to be there now...

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 05-25-2011, 06:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I hope they find a way to show that House can deal with all this by solving puzzles, being a brilliant doctor and with Cuddy gone he gets that big issue out of the way, I think that is good.
I have´t been watching the show for the last coupel of seasons and one of the big reasons I stoped watching was because there were to many characters. I hope this mean ´the writers will go back to basic now, and focus on House-the-Character and the patients..
Old 05-25-2011, 06:34 AM
Elite Fan

Hi Mich!

Yes I haven't been watching since Broken (5x01), only a couple episodes here and there. After season 3, I couldn't get interested in the new team, and still now it feels like they are just there to fill the room. But I really don't care about them. It's not that I don't like the actors but the team has just become boring.

What I most miss about House is him treating clinic patients and the whole process of him figuring out what his patient has, it always seems that he just suddenly knows, he isn't interested the puzzle anymore, I hope they bring that back.

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 05-25-2011, 06:47 AM
Extreme Fan

I feel the same , I always liked the dynamic between House and the old team(point to Avatar) and never really leaned to care about the new team so I stoped watching after "last resort" s5e9I think).
I hope that maybe now the Patients and especially scenes from the clinic will take over some of the screentime again...
Old 05-25-2011, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

The only one I liked was Amber, she was crazy but fun! Of course they killed her off

Do you remember those scenes of House, sitting in his office, staring at the whiteboard, his mind racing over some crazy decision he's about to make that may solve the case but is also dangerous and almost impossible? That was the House I loved. Also I think House without the pills was not the real House either, he is hurting and he needs pills.
One of my favorite patients was Andie, the girl in Autopsy (2x02, I think) The whole episode was just brilliant! And Hugh and that girl played so well!

Icon

- Andi
Old 05-25-2011, 07:19 AM
Extreme Fan

I was a big fan of Camerons..and I actually liked the House/Cameron dynamic because she made him think and made him more emphatic. I liked her for what she represented, in many ways she was completly unlike House and still they worked well together IMO, the contrast highlighted the good and bad in House.. when it became clear that part of the show was over it lost some of the attraction, but as long as the paitent of the week was still the center of the show I was still onboard..

Autopsy is one of the best eppys ever, you´r completly right, the way Hugh and the girl played was just heartbreaking...
Old 05-25-2011, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

House and Cameron will be my OTP forever I thought they always brought out sides in each other, they could not reach by themselves. I really was sad when they pushed Cameron to the sidelines and fired Jen in the end.

the patients were not the focus in the last seasons, which sucks and therefor they are not that interesting anymore because I still remember every patient from s1-3 but basically none from the rest

Icon

- Andi
Old 05-25-2011, 07:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
House and Cameron will be my OTP forever
mine too
Old 05-25-2011, 08:42 AM
Elite Fan

I'm so glad that our ship is still out there in the fandom

Icon

- Andi
Old 05-26-2011, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Please, you all must go an watch this video, it's House season 7 in 2 minutes and it's so hilarious
Embedding doesn't work, sorry, so I have to share the link

GO HERE!

Icon

- Andi
Old 05-26-2011, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

No words!!!!

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

I wanted to start quoting things but, they are all so brilliant

"Will it affect the ratings?"
"I'm just glad to get more screentime!"
"Did you know I was on The West Wing"
"I was in Dead Poet Society" - "Oh that's where I know you from"
"I already called my agent"
"There is only room for one person with sassy bangs"
"Oh look at the time, I gotta go, thanks for the career boost"
"I'm going block buster movies all summer"
and it goes on and on and on...

Icon

- Andi
Old 05-27-2011, 12:23 AM
Extreme Fan

OMG that´s great.. I have only watched the season finaly this year but watching this I´ve pretty sure I get the gist....!
Old 05-27-2011, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
"I was in Dead Poet Society" - "Oh that's where I know you from"
That was brilliant!!! I mean they are super funny but that was one of the best! but then again it was all brilliant and just way funny! The "I'm stuck sharing a storyline with you" bit was pretty funny too!

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

i'm glad I missed almost the whole season because this 2 minute clip was just so much better
Also I loved how they did Olivia's voice

Icon

- Andi