Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-25-2015, 06:43 AM
Elite Fan

Zac's OPs NEED WORK!! Help!

I am creating this thread as a place for us to link the OPs that need art work done so some of our more talented Zac posters can work on them if they so desire (like Viktor ) If anyone or if Viktor would like, you can post some of your work here as you create it so we can check it out before it goes in the OP

I will start it off by linking a few that are in DESPERATE need of help and then mention the ones that could use sprucing up for later in the project.

Dirty Grandpa

Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

The problem with M&D is that the title might change so be cautious here putting too much work into placing the title since it might change.

Running Wild with Bear Grylls

Mike and Scarlet 17 Again

THESE NEXT ONES COULD USE SPRUCING UP

Zac friends and coworkers

I thought this friends thread was more geared towards who Zac is spending time with on set and his off time (his friends/girlfriend) and less about who we wish he would work with in the future?? I looked at the OP and it talks more about future friends than current friends

Zac facial features

There are also A TON of threads that just need broken links removed and I haven't looked into them yet (a work in progress) and also there are some older appreciation threads that just need newer pics included like the Style thread etc and we can do those later cuz they aren't awful, just outdated. Also the pic thread, Shelle has the pics in her PMs to do 2013 and 2014 but just hasn't had a chance to create the picture block yet. She has the tools to make it match the existing picture blocks so it probably would be best if she did that one Shelle??

Zac's picture thread

"Don't follow your dreams, chase them"
Old 07-25-2015, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting this Cheryl

Yes I do have the pics and things to make the arts for the picture thread, in actual fact I think I may even have already made 2013's one, just never got round to putting it in the OP, and hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will get time to do 2014 (I'm off work for a few days soon).

Any help with any of the others would be greatly appreciated

Shelle
Old 07-25-2015, 04:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow, I'm flattered by your words. I'm definitely up for the job. After tomorrow I won't have any work (or school for that matter) for two weeks, and it doesn't really seem like the weather will be beach-weather or anything, so I'll have a lot of time to just stay in and work on the graphics. Can you guys give me an example of an OP you really like so I can get an idea of how to make these? Then I'll work my way from the top towards the bottom
Old 07-25-2015, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

Here's 3, CSC is a lot to it, the other 2 are understated but I personally like them.

CSC

Old 07-25-2015, 05:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nice, I'm on it!
Old 07-26-2015, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

One of my tumblr friends said they would work on something for the OPs

M i r a n d a .
Old 07-26-2015, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so excited to see what you come up with Viktor. You have amazing talent that we would love to harvest here at Zac's board

Old 07-27-2015, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

My friend Rio made some but she doesn't know how to post them here.

M i r a n d a .
Old 07-27-2015, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Tell Rio how Miranda

Old 07-27-2015, 07:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, so I actually feel a little nervous about this, haha. I made this for the Dirty Grandpa thread, although I'm not too sure about it myself. It's definitely a different style compared to other OPs. The picture in the background is of a bridge in Florida, I believe, which is a nod to the plot, which, as you know, centers around the two going on a road trip to Florida. This is just the first of a series of pictures for the OP, where the next would include the plot, then one for the cast, etc.

So what do you think? If you don't like it, it's totally okay, just tell me!

Old 07-27-2015, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

Are you kidding me?? I LOVE it!!

Old 07-28-2015, 01:56 AM
New Fan

Hi to Miranda, and to all. I'm Rio, who's Miranda's tumblr friend and tried something here, hope they are useful! (Somehow I can't insert pictures I'll just post links here if it's okay!)

Running Wild With Bear Grylls
https://36.media.tumblr.com/0fbb1e02...nyg1o1_500.png

Dirty Grandpa
https://41.media.tumblr.com/fa1e38ad...nyg1o1_500.png

Trying to come up with more though, hope you guys like it!!
Old 07-28-2015, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

Hi Rio! I love your work as well

Rio and Viktor, I can't tell both of you guys how much we appreciate this! We definitely have enough need to go around to accommodate both of you so please, please keep working if you so desire

We will work them in one way or another. I love ALL OF IT!!!

Old 07-28-2015, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am loving all the art work happening in here, you guys rock. I admire you talent and as Cheryl said all the art work can be incorporated into the OPs, keep up the great work

Shelle
Old 07-29-2015, 09:36 PM
Elite Fan

Would love to see what else you guys have in mind