Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-18-2015, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Zac, Friends & Co-workers #8 ~ Because Zac doesn't just make new friends on set, he makes a lasting impression on them.

"He radiates this sense of attainability - as if anyone who meets him can be his friend."
~ Gary March, former Entertainment President of Disney, now President and Chief Creative Officer

We all love Zac, right? So it makes sense that just about everyone he comes across also comes to love him as well!

Over the years Zac has developed a number of friendships and networks, both in his
personal life and in the entertainment industry, always making a positive impression.

This thread is a place to share and post about the current world of Zac's friendships and other industry connections -
the people who are there supporting him today and are there behind him as he works to achieve all of his dreams and goals.

Note: Please remember to adhere to all Fan Forum rules, including those which prohibit the bashing of celebrities, being respectful to one another, and adhering to the privacy of our subjects.

OP is work in progress - send us your quotes, gifs, pics and arts!

Title Ideas

He’s a good guy and has become one of my brothers too. It’s funny how you work on films and build up these friendships off-camera ~ MBJ
"Marcia Gay Harden is a SAINT... So lucky to be working with her. She makes me want to be a better man."
I'm a lot like Jason. I get through life with my best friends and I'm always searching for love. -Z
"Most people call him Zac Efron, but I prefer to call him Zace Fron"
"Zachary Dackay Dock. What's going ooon, my man?"
"This boogie dance he does when he thinks he's winning a round of pool"
"How easy he is to hang with, Zac's got a really cool, relaxed vibe. He's also a gentleman with old-school manners."
"He can sing and skateboard. what's not to love! And I promise he's not genetically engineered."

Previous Threads

1 2 3 4

future titles: Because we love when Z-Bone and A-Train are together!!
Because Adam is the funniest person invented!
Because "Zac's so sweet, I could actually scream. I just wanna put him in a baby stroller.” -Anna
Because Zac's Tinder profile would say Abs For Days and for Adam, The Harley Davidson of Human Beings.

Last edited by zacsbabyboo; 07-12-2016 at 11:33 AM
Old 08-18-2015, 09:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

i'd like Zac to work with Jennifer Lawrence. I like her so it would be cool to see Zac act along with Jennifer on something.
Old 08-19-2015, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

that would be cool

i have a question about the OP, I wasn't sure which thread number to link since this is #8 but it has 10 previous threads? do we have to fix this?
Old 08-19-2015, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

Something has seriously gotten messed up here I kept questioning (in the "our OPs need help" thread) why this OP was all about who we wanted Zac to work with if this was a "friends and coworker" thread somehow it looks like we inadvertently mixed the 2 threads together. IDK if I did it or who but I'm pretty positive it's a mistake. These are 2 very different threads. I'll take a look at it tomorrow morning on my laptop and try to sort this out

Thanks for bringing it to our attn Connie

"Don't follow your dreams, chase them"
Old 08-20-2015, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was the wrong OP I found the correct one but the thread numbers will need to be fixed.

Shelle
Old 08-20-2015, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh i knew something was wrong! no problem and thanks for trying to fix it!
Old 08-21-2015, 07:40 AM
Elite Fan

M i r a n d a .
Old 08-21-2015, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 08-22-2015, 06:47 PM
Loyal Fan

great pics
Old 08-22-2015, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 08-23-2015, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Well I sorta feel like an idiot. I never did have time to go in and fix the OP on this thread, like the old ones where the OP from the "who would you like Zac to work with" thread was mistakenly used. I had thought all weekend I will do that Sunday (today) and I sat down to fix it all up nice and neat and correct the links and I realize that since I stepped down as mod and the new mods were finally announced today, I can't edit old posts now and I can't edit posts I didn't originally make Crap!!! I'm sorry but I can't fix this problem. Its not so much a big deal I guess but I did see where I am the one that grabbed the wrong OP the first time and it did sorta go from there. Oh well, sorry guys, I can't help you there. I waited too long

Old 08-23-2015, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ aww is there anyway you can PM either of us what you fixed? if not, it's okay.
Old 08-23-2015, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

I think you misunderstood me. I didnt fix anything Cuz I can't. I'm not a mod anymore so there's really nothing I can do Shelle did update the OP in this current thread to the right OP so that's done. The only other thing that can be done by a mod is to just remove the links to old threads or go find the correct ones and update the OP to include them

Old 08-23-2015, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh i thought you said you were in the process like had links saved, but okay i can fix it when i have the time.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

it's okay - it'll work out