Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2014, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cheryl, it's not difficult, it's just a bit fiddly really.

So how many times has everyone watched this so far then?

Shelle
Old 07-30-2014, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched it last night and gaaah, I love him so much. I love how excited and dorky he was about nearly everything. The rehab bit broke my heart though.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

I accidentally deleted my dvr copy, but I watched the youtube version without any ads in it from 2:00 pm until 1:30 am. I was going for 12 hours straight over and over, but I guess I fell asleep before 2 am. Last time I looked at a clock it was about 1:20 this morning. I was so worried the you tube would disappear online like my dvr that I wanted to memorize every second in my mind.
The rehab story was just heartbreaking that I, like many fans, was so eager for any little bit of information that we generated the paps and media frenzy that drove him to seek shelter in his home and worry about his outer skin and how he was being judged every moment. I noticed in his story about the first auditions he mentioned that every part of your body is telling you don't do this, you will be judged...this is something that I never thought of because he always seemed so positive around the press. But when his addiction started to take hold you could definitely see it in his eyes and red carpets that he was so uncomfortable and sometimes you'd see that look of almost anger at their comments and intrusion. I knew he was unhappy then, it showed in his face and especially his eyes. And still I was eager to just lap up every private moment and picture they were paid so highly to produce. I'm so happy he was able to break through that wall of fear of what people would think and say and get the help he knew he needed. The thought of Zac admitting he felt trapped in his home going crazy alone just breaks my heart. How many tragedies and near tragedies will it take before something is done to limit personal exploitation of celebrities every minute of their lives, especially near heir homes. No one should be afraid to walk out their door because they will be acousted and every action vulnerable to uncensored lies that instantly make headlines accross the globe. Some celebs are trying to protect their children, and there is a time for publicity and public events, but harassment outside your home just needs to be stopped. OK, I don't want to be a downer for everyone. I'm as guilty as any because I create the market for this exploitation. How many will suffer or die before something is done. It's been happening since Marilyn Monroe and probably long before, but now the stars have no way to stop the global impact of the media. Tragic.

icon by Shey
Old 07-30-2014, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

aww it's always so sad hearing about his struggles, but i'm glad he's so comfortable talking about it. he definitely grew from it

Old 07-30-2014, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

yes, he is seeming much more comfortable with his life. I admire Zac so!

icon by Shey
Old 07-30-2014, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Reading your comments Kate, it's like reading something a college educated person wrote, not a 17 year old. You truly amaze me sometimes Keep on loving Zac. He needs people like you in his corner

"Don't follow your dreams, chase them"
Old 07-30-2014, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifty springs (View Post)
I watched it last night and gaaah, I love him so much. I love how excited and dorky he was about nearly everything. The rehab bit broke my heart though.
I cried during that part

M i r a n d a .
Old 07-30-2014, 09:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifty springs (View Post)
When he talked about Rehab it had me in Tears I felt sorry for him hearing what he though.

My Newfound Respect for Zac is 100%
Old 07-30-2014, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

I think we all breathed a collective sigh as he struggled himself not to cry. I swear I thought he came close

Old 07-30-2014, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

NBC is reshowing it this Friday for anyone who missed it or wants to watch it again.
Old 07-30-2014, 10:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac Efron's # 1 fan (View Post)
NBC is reshowing it this Friday for anyone who missed it or wants so watch it again.
There you go Kate!! Set that DVR again and avoid the delete button at all costs Thanks for the tip Bradley!!

Old 07-30-2014, 10:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacFanForever (View Post)
There you go Kate!! Set that DVR again and avoid the delete button at all costs Thanks for the tip Bradley!!
Your Welcome.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:50 AM
Elite Fan

So I know what I'm watching again tomorrow

M i r a n d a .
Old 07-31-2014, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

thanks for the tip. I've got it set. Running in prime time again the same week it first aired is just unbelievable! Wow! This time he's not up against the finals of the stupid Bachelorette! I'm so proud of how well he did and how the world is responding. Another great success for Zac. Directors and TV execs have to be taking notice that every move he takes excites the world, and in a good way, not punching out someone or getting arrested. He's become a true main stream star and leading man and icon for his generation and for the world. And he seems truly happy and on a great path and adventure with his new movies and charity work. couldn't possibly ask for more from our hero.

There have been so many people writing about the show and posting clips on every media site, I'm sure they thought it was a good business decision to air it again before Monday. Something about when Zac gets on TV, the world goes wild! So many articles about his rehab comments, and the show in general. And all are positive. I'm still watching it as much as I can, but now we have the "We are your friends" cast to explore and read about. So happy it's playing again!

icon by Shey

Last edited by KateB; 07-31-2014 at 12:31 PM
Old 07-31-2014, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I read somewhere that it airs here in the UK in October, if I amange to track down an actual date I will post it here.

Shelle