Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-14-2008, 05:59 AM
Total Fan

Note: The fiction I'm writing for the 250th has grown to include a lot of people. In the spirit of the 250th, I would like to include anyone who wants to be included. Here is a link to my journal. Please go there if you'd like to be added in.

Go Here to add yourself to the story

Be back in a bit
Old 04-14-2008, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Addict_ (View Post)
Note: The fiction I'm writing for the 250th has grown to include a lot of people. In the spirit of the 250th, I would like to include anyone who wants to be included. Here is a link to my journal. Please go there if you'd like to be added in.

Go Here to add yourself to the story

Be back in a bit
Sher- wifey ur too cute So the mile high club is now going to be the 250 fic? By the way I sent u a funny PM

So Im kinda bummed that I was @ JFK this time last month... So close to be at the same place/same time as Zac lol
Old 04-14-2008, 06:15 AM
Loyal Fan

How is everyone this morning? I'm debating on going back to bed or working on my 250 fic. I wish I could do both at the same time!

Well...I guess I'm off to do one thing or another. Heh

^.".^
Old 04-14-2008, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica3311 (View Post)
Sher- wifey ur too cute So the mile high club is now going to be the 250 fic? By the way I sent u a funny PM

So Im kinda bummed that I was @ JFK this time last month... So close to be at the same place/same time as Zac lol
the mile high one? so i think i'm already in it!

Best!jess! the icon

i should really get on with my 250th art before uni gets in the ways.
[icn]|| Dave
Old 04-14-2008, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhigh_dave_xo (View Post)
the mile high one? so i think i'm already in it!

Best!jess! the icon

i should really get on with my 250th art before uni gets in the ways.
Dave-hubby I u so I am loving my icon too And soooo excited for your art
Old 04-14-2008, 06:21 AM
KAI
Master Fan

I have an afro. I just got out of the shower and you should see my hair! KAPLOW!

Good Morning, Everyone

Jessssssssss, my partner in crime. You should most definitely work on your 250 thread fic, I know I don't get to read it until then but...what you shared last night was so awesometastical I have to encourage more writing of it.

visit k•pop
kai ▪ they/them
Old 04-14-2008, 06:52 AM
Elite Fan

[ Sasha MJ
-I l o v e y o u m o r e. ]
Old 04-14-2008, 06:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Thankies P.I.C.

Oh...on a different note because there seems to be a lot of Shia fans among us... May 10th he'll be hosting SNL.

^.".^
Old 04-14-2008, 06:58 AM
Total Fan

Bev, sorry I missed you last night I swear the fates are conspiring against us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacFanOnWheels (View Post)
Personally I can't wait for Zac to be done with HSM. The movies are my guilty pleasure admittedly, but for the sake of his career, he needs to be done with them.

I've read the rumor of the movie where he is wanted to play twins and people are worried that his fanbase won't follow him if he takes the role. But, in order to be taken seriously as an actor he needs to broaden his fanbase beyond the normal demographic that watches HSM. It's only a matter of time before the next teen hearthrob bursts onto the scene and Zac won't be in the public eye as much...he needs to cement himself in Hollywood before that happens if he wants to have a long career.
I originally read that the twins wanted Zac to play them but I have no idea if the movie is even a go or anything? Does anyone know what the movie is about? I can't see it being about just these twins, considering they are 'famous' because of Andy Warhol's interest in them. I guess I'll have to do some more reading. Hi Lanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpiez (View Post)
As per request I will make this announcement for everyone...

Everyone that is making any art for the 250th please PM it to Carrie a.k.a StellaMayfair by the 246th thread and anyone writing anything please PM her the link to it by the of the 248th thread!

Thanks!
Thank you Magz

Quote:
Love the title!

wow poor Zac looks exhausted in those pics ... poor guy. Interesting where he flew to ... its great that he made all theses films it should be great for his career but he needs a rest! a big one .. interesting time frame for hsm3 filming ... well at least it will give him lots of time off over the summer

a small question .... why does JJ post close up pictures of his shoes!? i mean are people really that interested? i noticed he does it with a few people!? maybe he has a foot fetish
He does look tired, the poor boy. He needs a long soak in a warm tub with Nikki there to wash him and then about 3 days of sleep spooned up against her curves!

I have always wondered the same thing Dave. And this from a girl who has a foot fetish I wonder if he does it to increase the comments on the pictures. I imagine a lot of people talk about this clothes and shoes? Or he has a shoe fetish maybe?

Quote:

If I can get it done before Jess then maybe not but I've been struggling with writing unfortunately I will check my PM I know what you mean about being bummed. It's part of the reason I was so pissed with J for going to NY. I kept thinking how could he go without me and have Zac and Nikki there in the city

Quote:
Best!jess!

**wants a nickname as special as Jess's**
Old 04-14-2008, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I originally read that the twins wanted Zac to play them but I have no idea if the movie is even a go or anything? Does anyone know what the movie is about? I can't see it being about just these twins, considering they are 'famous' because of Andy Warhol's interest in them. I guess I'll have to do some more reading. Hi Lanie

If I can get it done before Jess then maybe not but I've been struggling with writing unfortunately I will check my PM I know what you mean about being bummed. It's part of the reason I was so pissed with J for going to NY. I kept thinking how could he go without me and have Zac and Nikki there in the city
Sher- the movie is just about Andy Warhol and the twins have some sort of relationship w/ him. I dont know how close of a "relationship" though

I feel u w/ the writing...i havent even started mine yet and it wont be to at least Thurs. after my 2 research papers are done...

And dont be mean to my Hubby Dave LOL! Sending u another PM lol
Old 04-14-2008, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

sorry darling Sher! spectacular!Sher! or maybe fabulous! Sher?

Quote:
[icn]|| Dave
Old 04-14-2008, 07:16 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Sher- the movie is just about Andy Warhol and the twins have some sort of relationship w/ him. I dont know how close of a "relationship" though

I feel u w/ the writing...i havent even started mine yet and it wont be to at least Thurs. after my 2 research papers are done...

The article I read about the twins said something like he or someone in his entourage drugged them and tried to get them to sleep with some dude so he could watch....you can see how many details I retained. I have colander brain

I'm sorry. I wasn't being mean. I apologize You are best!Jess to me too wifey

Quote:
sorry darling Sher! spectacular!Sher! or maybe fabulous! Sher?
I was ony pulling your leg Dave. You know me and foreplay I don't need my own special name unless you take another wife named Sher. And even then you can call me Sherry so I still won't need a nickname I love you my darling Dave, from the tips of the hairs on your head to the tips of your beautiful toes

Last edited by _Addict_; 04-14-2008 at 07:23 AM
Old 04-14-2008, 08:16 AM
Loyal Fan

New thread!!!!!!!!! so close to 250, I'm glad Carrie's on it! I'll be writing smex because the next chapter of C!HS (which I have also started on, but am working on sloooowly cause I'm in the middle of college finals) is extremely angsty. So smex it is. Hopefully it's a unique idea though at least

The title is so sweet!!

Quote:
I love you my darling Dave, from the tips of the hairs on your head to the tips of your beautiful toes
awww that was really cute!! *wishes Sher would say things like that to me*
Old 04-14-2008, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The article I read about the twins said something like he or someone in his entourage drugged them and tried to get them to sleep with some dude so he could watch....you can see how many details I retained. I have colander brain

I'm sorry. I wasn't being mean. I apologize You are best!Jess to me too wifey
Oh dear...as much as I like to see twin Zac's I dont know if this pervocative role would be the best for him....he has enough gay rumors already...but it would get rid of his Disney-clean image I think the people involved of the project just mentioned Zac for the role...i dont know how serious negotiations are....

Well thanks Sher And u got another PM

Manda- excited for ur smex fic & C HS! I dont wanrt angsty C HS lol
Old 04-14-2008, 08:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

You're going to go with that excuse, huh?? Okay, I'll believe it for now!

I think you should be known as Spectacu!Sher!

I'm such a geeky HS fan. I ripped the whole audio commentary with Nikki and Adam so that I could listen to it on my ipod! :I already have the movie and the soundtrack on there, and most of the best Zikki interviews, too. My ipod is a total Zikk shipper!!

Hope you all have a great day (even you, Spectacu!Sher!)

~ Bones Castle Modern Family Body of Evidence ~

Last edited by rhythm_hearts; 04-14-2008 at 08:28 AM