Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-19-2008, 09:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairsprayX12 (View Post)
Ohhh Cousin Bev!!! I think a nice what if we met before HS fic would be cool. Or maybe a short but sweet strangers on a train thing. Or subway since Nikki is a New Yorker.

ETA: Ash!!!! How funny is the position of that light in front of Zac in the first pic. EEKKKKKKKK!!! I am a perv!!!

Hmmmm, I will have to give those a thought... Thank you! I think I have some inspiration...

~ Bones Castle Modern Family Body of Evidence ~
Old 02-19-2008, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairsprayX12 (View Post)
ETA: Ash!!!! How funny is the position of that light in front of Zac in the first pic. EEKKKKKKKK!!! I am a perv!!!
!!!
Did you also notice that Link!Zac is in a Spanish classroom? Me gusta!

Kay Theatre & Musicals I love Christi Team Blonsky
Old 02-19-2008, 09:59 PM
Passionate Fan

More snippits of OUAD:

Spoiler:
Passionate Fan

Kay and Lo

I love those pics. and of course Zac is staring at Nikki in the MOD one.

and Lo I didn't even notice the light thing til you pointed it out.

and I like Zac with the children. that was at the school where Hairspray was filmed.
Master Fan

Oooh Ash! New pics! where did you find those?

I wish the first one wasn't so fuzzy! But I love how excited Nikki looks, and Zac is just standing there looking at her all manly!

And the second one, I wonder who the kids are?

Jules, I kind of wanted to say BOTH Zachary Darcy and Nicole Bennet, too!

I'm thinking they'll have to die his hair, if they haven't already, to make the highlights less obvious. But at least his hair hasn't been as obviously highlighted as it was this summer.

IA Bev, I think he likes it in his face to flip it like that! I had a guy friend that always had his hair in his face, and his girlfriend (my best friend at the time)'s mother "made" him get a haircut, and he was lost!
Old 02-19-2008, 10:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay, I'm voting full on for Zachary Darcy now. He needs more votes, plus I want to see grumpy, stuck up Zac, lol.

Bev, I thought about doing a fic where Zac and Nikki pretend to be together for publicity and then actually fall for each other. It's kind of a strange idea, but it's one I bet not alot of people thought about.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:03 PM
Passionate Fan

OTHER ME!!!!

Thanks for the pics!!

Love that he can't keep his eyes off as usual!!!

I think its funny pretty much 95% of the Zikki pics we get he is looking at her goods! We have another one to add to teh collection!!
Old 02-19-2008, 10:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Kayla you're killing me with these previews the first one I was like and this one i'm all
Icon by:Ginevra_Girl Vote Bonnie
Old 02-19-2008, 10:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Jen
I found them on Facebook in one of the Hairspray groups

I know I wish it wasn't fuzzy.

and that was in the school where Hairspray was filmed so he probably just took some pics with the kiddies.

Other Me!
I know he's always staring at her lovely lady humps.

and Lovin' the OUAD snippets
Old 02-19-2008, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash515 (View Post)
hi All

Beckles
I'll vote for Darcy!Zac. he needs the love.

You know, it's funny. Even between these 2 pictures, how much of a difference there is in Zac's face. And then again so much difference between his face this summer and at SAG. He's still growing up, and it's wonderful to see the changes in him.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmysue7 (View Post)

Bev, I thought about doing a fic where Zac and Nikki pretend to be together for publicity and then actually fall for each other. It's kind of a strange idea, but it's one I bet not alot of people thought about.
Kimmy, Would you mind if I use that? I think I could do a fair amount with it. Let me know...

~ Bones Castle Modern Family Body of Evidence ~
Old 02-19-2008, 10:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Those pics are awesome Ash!! I looove how happy and excited she looks, and how he is watching her is adorable! I also love that his hand is on his hip, for some reason it makes me giggle!

And lucky bunch of young girls!! Ugh, I have no idea what I would do if I had Link!Zac in my presence....
Old 02-19-2008, 10:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Nicole Bennet: 6
Zachary Darcy: 3
either: 2

and Zachary Darcy isn't stuck up or grumpy...
Old 02-19-2008, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm_hearts (View Post)
He does seem to love that surfer hair. I think he just likes to flip it around!

I love his hair shorter. I think a Cary Grant look would rock! They probably had to dye it again, too, because I don't think that highlights were 'in' in the 1930s!

Nicole Bennett FTW!!!

I'd love to write some fanfic but I'm out of ideas. I'll take requests, if anyone has any (no weirdo threesomes, though - more Trazikki to come soon)!
Bev, I'd like some angst fic from you please. Since it was your challenge last night that led to my 200th fic angst-fest
Old 02-19-2008, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpiez (View Post)
Those pics are awesome Ash!! I looove how happy and excited she looks, and how he is watching her is adorable! I also love that his hand is on his hip, for some reason it makes me giggle!

And lucky bunch of young girls!! Ugh, I have no idea what I would do if I had Link!Zac in my presence....
Actually Magie, him standing with his hand on his hip reminds me of how Nikki poses on the red carpet But it isn't something I recall seeing him do much. Usually he puts his hand in his pocket. It's cute!

And, IA! What would I do if I had Link!Zac in my presence? What would I do if I had any variation of Zac in my presence?!?!?!