Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-22-2007, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahbeth0587 (View Post)
Thanks chay

And its up
let me go look!
Old 08-22-2007, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Title ideas?

They broke records together

I'm trying to avoid work

beautiful creatures
Old 08-22-2007, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

title idea: they deserve a big fat bonus

ETA: Billboards does not have the charts updated yet but the numbers are out...
Quote:
'High School Musical' tops U.S. pop charts

'Musical' and Miley Cyrus give Disney the top two slots, and keep a new offering from Dave Matthews at bay.
By Todd Martens, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
The soundtrack to Disney's "High School Musical 2" didn't smash records like its TV counterpart did, but it easily led the national sales chart. The album sold 615,000 copies in its first week in stores, according to Nielsen SoundScan, good for the second-highest first-week sales tally of the year.
Only Linkin Park's "Minutes to Midnight" sold more in its debut week -- 623,000 copies in June. The first "High School Musical" soundtrack was the top-selling album of 2006 and has sold more than 4 million copies since its release. Apparently benefiting from increased Disney Channel viewers was Miley Cyrus' double-disc "Hannah Montana 2/Meet Miley Cyrus," up from No. 4 to No. 2 on a 10% sales bump, to 83,000 copies.

Photo Gallery
A look at the U.S. music chart

'High School Musical 2'
click to enlargeLast week's No. 1, UGK's "Underground Kingz," dipped to No. 6, selling 60,000 copies in its second week in stores.

At No. 3 this week is the recently recorded "Live at Radio City Music Hall" from Dave Matthews and frequent collaborator/guitarist Tim Reynolds. The disc, which sold 70,000 copies, captures an April 22 concert in New York. Matthews, with full band in tow, will perform Oct. 1-2 at the Hollywood Bowl.

Entering at No. 18 is the electronic side-project from AFI members Davey Havok and Jade Puget, Blaqk Audio. The act's '80s-inspired debut, "CexCells," sold 29,000 copies. The pair will appear at the Mayan theater Sept. 27.

Farther down, country newcomer Luke Bryan lands at No. 24 with his "I'll Stay Me," which sold 25,000 copies. Long before the release of the album, Bryan had a hand in a hit single, as he was one of the writers of Billy Currington's "Good Directions."

Dean Martin's duet set "Forever Cool," which pairs the late Martin's original vocals with new arrangements and new accompaniments from the likes of Joss Stone, Dave Koz and Kevin Spacey, arrives at No. 39 after selling 17,000 copies.

The major-label debut from Virginia rockers Mae, "Singularity," enters at No. 40, falling just a few copies short of Martin's collection. The band comes to the Roxy on Aug. 29.
source

Last edited by chay; 08-22-2007 at 12:02 PM
Old 08-22-2007, 12:29 PM
New Fan

New fan, dumb question

Hi all, I am a new Zac fan, well, new as in I just really admitted how much I liked HSM2 and Zac in Hairspray because I am over 25 and without kids, LOL. So like a good fan I went to google and found this site, it's great, one of the best I have found by far.

So sorry to be new with a dumb question, but can someone please remind me what article Zac said the quote in the thread of this title was please? About his incredible team?

I'd appreciate it, thanks!!
Old 08-22-2007, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

Jill: I love the title idea.

westwoodtvgal: Welcome to the Zac board.
Please don't worry about your age. A lot of us are 'slightly' out of demographic, *cough* but that doesn't keep us from loving Zac.

If you'd like to, you can introduce yourself at the introduction thread, so that we get to know a little more about you.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Well put Jule...slighty!
Old 08-22-2007, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

Well yeah, what can I say, Peggy.
I think I'm still 'average'. It's you guys who're pulling us out of demographic.
Old 08-22-2007, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

The woute about the incredible team is from monique isn't it?
Sometimes we just need that.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, the title that we're using right now is from Monique.

But yay! Almost done!

beautiful creatures
Old 08-22-2007, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jewel~ (View Post)
Well yeah, what can I say, Peggy.
I think I'm still 'average'. It's you guys who're pulling us out of demographic.
I have no idea what you mean by that.

And yes Sarah....that is a MoMo quote from a interview posted a while back.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:10 PM
New Fan

My apologies! But thanks for the answers! I thought I had read an article recently about Zac where they said something about even though he has 2 publicists working for him he doesn't think of his team as an entourage, and I thought that's what the quote was from, and then it drove me crazy that I couldn't remember the article, LOL! So again, my apologies but thanks for the welcome and clearing it up. I knew you'd guys would know!
Old 08-22-2007, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

No worries! That's what we're here for! I'm Peggy btw!
Old 08-22-2007, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, it's from Mo's bit on the ABC News interview. No worries. and Welcome

beautiful creatures
Old 08-22-2007, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

Almost finished.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And one more to finish it off...

beautiful creatures