Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-01-2008, 12:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyBabe (View Post)
Same reason I ship Zikki.
Hee, tis be true! I guess I have a type of couple that I ship! Always the hot and popular guy with the more quite and resevred, but freaking loyal girl. Which if you think about it is a perfect balance, beacause the guy can help to bring the girl out of her shell a bit and she will keep him grounded when he gets a bit big headed.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpiez (View Post)
Hee, tis be true! I guess I have a type of couple that I ship! Always the hot and popular guy with the more quite and resevred, but freaking loyal girl. Which if you think about it is a perfect balance, beacause the guy can help to bring the girl out of her shell a bit and she will keep him grounded when he gets a bit big headed.
Zacly.
NZ | Icon by Shelle
Old 09-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I don't always ship the same kind of couple, sure the popular boy falling for his quiet best friend is adorable and can work if it's right, much like Trelsi. But all different kinds of couples work, it just depends on the people. I love when two people completely balance each other out in a relationship, when they bring something to each other and keep each other sane. Similar but different. Ron and Hermione from HP are like that and it's a big reason I love them. Troy and Kelsi are like that as well. They balance each other, they have similarities but are different enough to be their own people.

J u l e s
Old 09-01-2008, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by looniejoolie (View Post)
I don't always ship the same kind of couple, sure the popular boy falling for his quiet best friend is adorable and can work if it's right, much like Trelsi. But all different kinds of couples work, it just depends on the people.
IA also. I tend to like couples that are friends first, those are the ones that seem to last.
NZ | Icon by Shelle
Old 09-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
IA also. I tend to like couples that are friends first, those are the ones that seem to last.
It's true. When you rush into a relationship based on attraction and pure chemistry it doesn't always last. I think you need that basis of friendship and structure first. That understanding.

J u l e s
Old 09-01-2008, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by looniejoolie (View Post)
It's true. When you rush into a relationship based on attraction and pure chemistry it doesn't always last. I think you need that basis of friendship and structure first. That understanding.
Exactly. The spark may fade, but the friendship will last. Its so important to have that basis.
NZ | Icon by Shelle
Old 09-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Exactly. The spark may fade, but the friendship will last. Its so important to have that basis.
Truly. That's why I believe if Kelsi and Troy were to get in a relationship they would last. They were friends and had a true understanding. Same with Ry&Gabby.

J u l e s
Old 09-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Addicted Fan

That does make an awful lot of sense, becaue if you are friends first then you don't have the whole getting to know each other first and what they like and dislike. You already know them so it all just falls into place and is like perfection...almost. I would never want perfection in a realtionship b/c then there is no fun, no new things and such.

But I think if Troy and Kelsi would make the best of couples, they are their own person and will stand for that but wil also listen to each other because they mean so much to each other and are so close like that.

--I wrote new You Can't Stop It if anyone is interested, there is a link to FF.net in the OP or you can got to my LJ (which is friends locked)
Old 09-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That does make an awful lot of sense, becaue if you are friends first then you don't have the whole getting to know each other first and what they like and dislike. You already know them so it all just falls into place and is like perfection...almost. I would never want perfection in a realtionship b/c then there is no fun, no new things and such.

But I think if Troy and Kelsi would make the best of couples, they are their own person and will stand for that but wil also listen to each other because they mean so much to each other and are so close like that.

--I wrote new You Can't Stop It if anyone is interested, there is a link to FF.net in the OP or you can got to my LJ (which is friends locked)
Perfection just isn't real. Alot of people like to think their couples are perfect for each other which may be true but there is no perfection in the reality of relationships. There shouldn't be. You need to have that balance, taking the good with the bad.

J u l e s
Old 09-02-2008, 06:51 AM
Elite Fan

I find that in relationship, you not only need an lover but an friend

So yes a partner should be a lover but also a friend - i think thats what will last

Also with Trelsi i can see that, and also Ryella but not Troyella
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 09-02-2008, 04:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Yes it is always more important that the person you are in a relationship with is more that just a lover, you need to have the bond of friendship to build from, if you don't then it's like building a house on quick sand. And the way I look at it that is kinda exactly how Troyella entered... I mean look at the concept, they just randomly met and sang together and then fell in love? I mean I am hoping that once she was at East High and they practiced for the musical and such they got to know each other better but I just feel that at any moment the realtionship can collaps, and it has close a couple of times that we have seen.

But we have never seen the compassion and care for each other in the Troy and Kelsi friendship. They have always believed the best in each other and stood behind the other when there was people to question them. Which to me explains why they would make the most concrete of couples.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jules- I love how u compare Ron and Hermione to Troy and Kelsi I love both couples so much and never realized how much they share similarities untuil u brought it up.

And Magz I cant wait to read the new chapter of YCSI
Old 09-02-2008, 07:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica3311 (View Post)
Jules- I love how u compare Ron and Hermione to Troy and Kelsi I love both couples so much and never realized how much they share similarities untuil u brought it up.

And Magz I cant wait to read the new chapter of YCSI
Well both couples are very different, but they are the same in that there is a balance, they balance each other out so it makes them compatible.

J u l e s
Old 09-03-2008, 11:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Yay Jess!! I hope you like it b/c honestly I am quite happy with it!

And I am still in this huge Trelsi/Rufron mood, it has been like a week and I can't shake it! Ahh, they reall do own my soul now I think they are just that kind of coupl that you never get sick of because they are not overly annoying and in your face cute... they are the simple kind of love.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yay Jess!! I hope you like it b/c honestly I am quite happy with it!

And I am still in this huge Trelsi/Rufron mood, it has been like a week and I can't shake it! Ahh, they reall do own my soul now I think they are just that kind of coupl that you never get sick of because they are not overly annoying and in your face cute... they are the simple kind of love.
I could go for some more Rufron fic Magz