Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-22-2006, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Oh well, it's not good but if it isn't that bad, I'm not going to worry. So, what are your plans for the next days? Day without wor = a lot of time

Do you think any of the photos are good enough to be icons?
Old 11-22-2006, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I need to rest a lot, so I guess I´m gonna be home most of the time. I think I will start reading again and I need to catch up on all the series. Besides, the Zac mood theme is still a lot of work. That way I´m gonna be finished earlier.

The pictures are amazing. I´ll try to do something with them, but I don´t promise anything.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Sounds like you'll get a lot of stuff done you always push around, it's the same with me these days. I already have half of my paper done which I have to give in on 4th of December

They are, aren't they? I really loved them. Just try and if it doesn't work out, it's not that bad

Oh, what I wanted to tell you, there are some Bachground Informations about Brothers & Sisters on Ask Ausiello, really cute things, nothing spoilerish.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, you´re always so much more strict with things. I don´t get anything done these days. But I´ll definitely try the next days.

Well, I´m not THAT much into B&S, so I´m just gonna let everything happen. I don´t read ANY spoilers this year, even if they aren´t really spoilers.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Well, otherwise I wouldn't get done anything and I need to do all these things Make yourself a list and cross the things out you'ce already done, that helps a lot

Well, he mentioned "hot Dave Annabel" a few times *gg* It's just really about behind the scenes and the cast...
Old 11-22-2006, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

I do that list thingy for years now, and it helps a lot, but at the moment, I´m even to lazy to make a list. No, I´ll make one tomorrow.

Do you have any idea how I can find a user on LJ where I posted a comment a few weeks back? I searched something and found this journal and now I need to find it again. And I don´t really know what tag I used the last time.
Old 11-22-2006, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think there's an actual search engine for that type, Jule. All you can really do is I guess, go into your account and maybe search for old posts.

beautiful creatures
Old 11-22-2006, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, unfortunately that didn´t work out. But it doesn´t matter anymore. I figured something else out.

Gonna go grab some sleep now.

See you guys tomorrow.
Old 11-23-2006, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

Gee it's mighty quiet here tonight after the frenzie of last night
Old 11-23-2006, 04:16 AM
Elite Fan

Well, it´s always the same with those threads. There´s either nobody or it´s crowded.
Old 11-23-2006, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuppa_chup (View Post)
Gee it's mighty quiet here tonight after the frenzie of last night
That is it!

Tonight, I'm determined to sleep at a decent hour.
Old 11-23-2006, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

I hope you will, Holden. The Zac board does not want to be responsible for your lack of sleep.
Old 11-23-2006, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh no, I'd never blame the Zac board for my lack of sleep.

What's good sleep music? I can't seem to find any that is a mixture of decent music, but still stuff that I won't want to sing along constantly too.
Old 11-23-2006, 05:05 AM
Elite Fan

Oh well, that´s hard. I hate it when I want to sleep and I have to sing along with the music.

Don´t you have something Nora Jones style? Those kind of music always makes me sleepy. Apropos sleepy, I should eat some lunch now.
Old 11-23-2006, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Listening to the HSM karaoke CD used to work for a little while, but it doesn't now.

I might...

Hee! Lunch, go eat. Now, that's made me feel like wanting icecream.