Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2015, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Is that where everyone has gone?? To NYC?

"Don't follow your dreams, chase them"
Old 05-14-2015, 03:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormySky (View Post)
Yup she is my daughter, she broke her arm about 3 weeks ago while performing a forward flip on the trampoline in the garden. We are keeping everything crossed that it all heals OK as we go away on vacation in just over 4 weeks and that cast has to be off
Oooh that sounds painful But i'm sure all being well and once the casts off your hols will help a lot with the recuperation period .... i'm guessing its somewhere relaxing with a lot of sun and not mountain climbing in North Wales or something similar
Old 05-14-2015, 05:08 AM
Elite Fan

Are you kidding? She is going to be laying by a pool in Turkey that little turkey

Tia what do you do for a living? Are you in school right now? Tell us more about you

Old 05-14-2015, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Have a great day and weekend everybody!

Old 05-14-2015, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Define Obsession (View Post)
Are you kidding? She is going to be laying by a pool in Turkey that little turkey
You know me so well Four weeks today I cannot wait

Shelle
Old 05-14-2015, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

lucky you! I'm going to Gulf Shores in 2 weeks

Old 05-14-2015, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Friday and weekend.

Donna
Old 05-15-2015, 12:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi. i feel i haven't been here for awhile.
Old 05-15-2015, 02:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Define Obsession (View Post)

Tia what do you do for a living? Are you in school right now? Tell us more about you
Oh right ... Shelle definitely will be an oven roasted turkey by the end of it then

And as for me, no Cheryl i'm long past school, i'm actually 27 and was originally working for the Met Police as a civilian control room officer but now having recently moved to West Sussex where I live right on the coast I am waiting to start with Sussex police next month, hence having lots of free time to do what I want with at the moment So how about you? I've picked up that you live in the deep South, but what state exactly, cause ive always had a hankering for 1. visiting the southern states re being fascinated with your civil war era and 2. really really want to visit Georgia at some stage as in Covington / Atlanta to go on a Mystic Falls tour re TVD obsession
Old 05-15-2015, 05:24 AM
Elite Fan

I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast - which is situated nicely between New Orleans and Mobile, AL. Very pretty here and lovely weather most of the time. I am a medical transcriptionist but I'm currently taking classes to transition into medical coding, hopefully by the end of this year. My field is dying a slow death due to innovations and such so I am having to rethink a few things -- I'm married to Alex and I have a 14 year old daughter still at home

As far as the TVD, I keep seeing you mention that. I actually was addicted to that show in the past as well. I would LOVE to go see the set in Atlanta. I hear Ian does or at least used to greet fans on the street outside there I have actually met Ian twice in the past. Once in Lafayette, LA, and once here in MS at his brother's place in Bay St. Louis. My husband and Ian's brother Bob used to work together Super nice family

Old 05-15-2015, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope you are all enjoying your start to the weekend. I'm off to see PP2 tomorrow with Carly I seriously cant wait

I love how all our jobs are more or less linked to the emergency services

Shelle
Old 05-15-2015, 03:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh Cheryl that's yet another place ive always hankered to visit .... New Orleans, and it sounds really lovely where you are
So you work in the medical arena, how spooky, with me working for the police Im not actually sure what a medical transcriptionist does, but good luck with those medical coding classes even if they do sound like something very covert and more at home in the Da Vinci Code
OK now for the best bit .... your TVD connection with me You're right the Mystic Falls Tour not only takes you around all the iconic places of the show, but if you're lucky and they're filming that day, Ian, Paul etc will make a point of coming over to see fans, sign autographs, take piccies etc. and much like Zac, Ian (as i'm sure you must know) is known for being a very genuine man, very appreciative of his fans and so is more than happy to interact with them whenever he can Right confession time ... though I am truly a loyal and devoted fan of TVD .... it is actually my mum who is the REAL obsessive of the whole thing, never missed an episode since 2009 when it first aired in the UK and even took me along to a convention in Barcelona in 2011 as a 50th birthday present to herself, where over 2 days we got to meet Ian, Paul and Candice, got autographs, individual piccies etc., attended a Mystic Falls Ball to informally mix with the 3 and the highlight for my mum, was being 1 of about 20 other women who got to spend 30 mins in a room with Ian just to basically have an informal chat. According to mum, Ian was not only lovely, modest, down to earth and totally charming his eyes were totally mesmerizing and she was like a kid at Christmas when she finally emerged
So now knowing you're a mum with a teenage daughter, is it a similar situation with Zac as TVD is with me and my mum? Oh and your hubby actually working with and knowing Ian's brother, how cool is that, I feel ive got one of those connections we were talking about in another thread now
Old 05-15-2015, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I should leave because of the tvd talk.

I love pitch perfect 2. I love Chloe and Becca, of course.
Old 05-16-2015, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

How cool that your mom is into TVD and that you go along for the ride brooke certainly tags along with me on my Zac train kicking and screaming at times but yet she wouldnt miss it for the world (if that makes sense ) Alex just scratches his head most days but he knows he's my one true love so he has a certain Zac tolerance level. Today his tolerance is on the higher side but at times it dips pretty low

Old 05-16-2015, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by begin again (View Post)
That's him. I'll leave this for you girls to watch at your own discretion

I think Cheryl was the only person to give their opinion on him so

M i r a n d a .