Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-06-2007, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jewel~ (View Post)
So I guess we convinced you?
I think you might have. But, I'll probably wait a little while before downloading, in hopes that a better version pops up.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:15 AM
Elite Fan

I take the first crappy version there is. And once we´re talking about it here, I´m pretty sure you start d/l immediately.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Me too! I don't care how crappy it is... I once downloaded this movie that was taken in the theater...so you could see people moving across the screen!
Old 02-06-2007, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionfanatic08 (View Post)
Me too! I don't care how crappy it is... I once downloaded this movie that was taken in the theater...so you could see people moving across the screen!
But knowing me that'll annoy me to no end.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

True... but I actually don't care as long as I can see Zac, then it is all good!
Old 02-06-2007, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionfanatic08 (View Post)
I d/l a movie from that was taken in the theatre once, too and the movie screen was almost upside down so I had to turn my screen as well.

I´m still at work and I just realized that Zac is always with me. I´m working on this assignment right now and this one book store we´re always working with is called "Missing Link". So everytime I have to type it, I smile. My colleagues must think I´m crazy.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Omg! All these references to Link. It is horrible, makes me want to watch the movie so badly!
Old 02-06-2007, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

Let´s bribe the producers of the movie to send us a copy of the material. I can cut it together myself, I only want to see it now.

Maybe they´d like to have a "I love Link" button as a trade for the movie?
Old 02-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Haha, I would totally love to do that. I don't think they would fall for it

Some Hairspray related news, about the Broadway show though:

Quote:
"Spy Kids" Star Vega to Join Broadway’s Hairspray
By Andrew Gans
05 Feb 2007

Alexa Vega, who starred in the "Spy Kids" trilogy, will join the Tony-winning musical Hairspray at the Neil Simon Theatre in the role of Penny Pingleton.

Playbill.com has learned that Vega will take over the role of Tracy Turnblad’s best friend Feb. 13.

The hit production currently stars Shannon Durig as Tracy Turnblad, Paul C. Vogt as Edna Turnblad, Jere Burns as Wilbur Turnblad, Brynn O'Malley as Amber Von Tussle, Darlene Love as Motormouth Maybelle, Tevin Campbell as Seaweed J. Stubbs, Jonathan Dokuchitz as Corny Collins, Isabel Keating as Velma Von Tussle, Susan Mosher as the Female Authority Figure, Kevin Meaney as Male Authority Figure, Naturi Naughton as Inez and Ashley Parker Angel as Link Larkin.

Alexa Vegas has been seen on screen in “Evening Shade,” “Spy Kids,” “Twister,” “Little Giants,” “Nine Months,” “Ghosts of Mississippi,” “Deep End of the Ocean," “Sleepover,” “State’s Evidence,” “Ladies Man,” “ER,” “Chicago Hope” and “Odd Girl Out.” She was most recently seen in HBO’s “Walkout” and just completed filming “The Beautiful Ordinary.” Hairspray will mark the actress’ Broadway debut.

In Hairspray "it's 1962 — the '50s are out and change is in the air. Baltimore's Tracy Turnblad, a big girl with big hair and an even bigger heart, has only one passion — to dance. She wins a spot on the local TV dance program, 'The Corny Collins Show' and, overnight, is transformed from outsider to irrepressible teen celebrity. But can a plus-size trendsetter in dance and fashion vanquish the program's reigning princess, win the heart of heartthrob Link Larkin, and integrate a television show without denting her 'do?"

Hairspray is based on the New Line Cinema film written and directed by John Waters, who serves as a creative consultant on the musical comedy. It features a book by Mark O'Donnell and Thomas Meehan, and a score by five-time Academy Award nominee Marc Shaiman and lyrics by Shaiman and Scott Wittman.

Hairspray is directed by Jack O'Brien and choreographed by Jerry Mitchell; scenic design is by David Rockwell; costume design is by William Ivey Long; lighting design is by Kenneth Posner; and sound design is by Steve C. Kennedy.

Hairspray will celebrate its fifth anniversary on Broadway in August. It's the winner of eight 2003 Tony Awards, including Best Musical.

For more information about Hairspray, please consult Hairspray on Broadway - Official Site - Broadway's Big Fat Musical Comedy Hit.
Thanks to ONTD for this!
Old 02-06-2007, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

all this talk about downloading the movie makes me want to see the movie even more! i download movies that i really like, i dont care how bad the version is... but usually i get pretty good versions. and once the dvd comes out then i delete the movie. I cant wait until that all happens with this movie =)

I can't wait for the promotion too! i hope Zac goes on a late night show -- like Conan O'Brien. Oh! that would be great! i lovee Conan and Zac =) hehe.

i hate waiting!
Old 02-06-2007, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, we were talking about Zac going on late night shows a while back. Conan would be awesome, but I´d also like to see him on Ellen and Oprah.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:20 PM
Passionate Fan

I wonder if the cast will be on Oprah since John Travolta is in the film. He was on Oprah today, but it was to promote another film that he's starring in. They did promote Hairspray a little though. Saw a picture of John as Edna, it looks good.
It's written in the stars.

Zac & VanessaTVXQ/DBSK
Icon: sarangserenade & yumeyana @LJ
Old 02-06-2007, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh! Alexa Vega as Penny? Oh I can see that. I quite like that girl, Spy Kids is awesome.

All the promotion for Hairspray will be awesome.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oprah, Ellen or Conan... actual even David Letterman would be cool! GMA or the Today Show would be awsome as well... I can totally see the cast performing on the Today Show! I think I might miss school just to watch that!
Old 02-07-2007, 01:26 AM
Elite Fan

Unfortunately I can´t find a video with John on Oprah yet. I´d really like to see it, although they didn´t talk about Hairspray.
But like I said earlier, I´d love to see the whole cast on Oprah. When they did that with the Brokeback Mountain cast, it was just hilarious.