Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-20-2007, 12:43 AM
Elite Fan

The DOTS #89: b/c we`d rather be here than at work

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inspired by the talk we've had, we thought this would be a great idea to keep track of everyone.

So, just holla with your Country and Timezone and Bec (chuppa_chup) shall add you to the map. If you live in a large country with many timezones, if you could be slightly more specific (like state) so I can plot it easier that would be great

Let the efronem craziness begin!

Word of the Thread: Efronem- adj. Of the highest or finest quality; exceptionally good of its kind.

This thread is efronem.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:46 AM
Elite Fan

New Thread! Thanks Jule
Sometimes we just need that.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:47 AM
Master Fan

soooooooooooooooo true.....

Old 08-20-2007, 12:48 AM
Elite Fan

Haha, anytime.
My colleague still hasn't arrived...that's weird! Well, more computer minutes for me I guess. If I'm suddenly gone, you know why.

Why are you still awake, Sarah?

N: I knew you'd agree.
I miss you, although it's only been two days. How are the birthday pages coming? I finished the Berlin pages yesterday *proud*
Old 08-20-2007, 12:52 AM
Elite Fan

Because I can't get into my room to sleep. My only sleeping option right now is my car, and that is so not pleasant
Old 08-20-2007, 12:54 AM
Master Fan

I made some fanarts over the weekend and I figured out how to layout the ..You know you're obsessed when..page...well sorta...

Sorry for not being there yesterday..I couldn't get online coz I was meeting my BFF who visited from Vien...
Old 08-20-2007, 12:58 AM
Elite Fan

Aww, I'm glad you're making progress.

Don't worry, I wasn't waiting for you or anything. I was must missing you.

Okay, my co-worker is here now. I'll be back in a few hours hopefully.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:59 AM
Elite Fan

Bye Jule. If you make it back, there's a good chance I'll be here
Old 08-20-2007, 02:22 AM
Elite Fan

I made it back. I got back to computer work way earlier than I thought. I love when the students do the crappy work for me.

Are you still there?
Old 08-20-2007, 02:24 AM
Elite Fan

computer work

Oh yah, still up and kicking
Old 08-20-2007, 02:31 AM
Elite Fan

Awww, I can't believe how so many of you guys can stay up so late. 2 am and I'm dead and it rarely happens that I make it that far.

So, what are your plans for tomorrow? (today)
Old 08-20-2007, 02:35 AM
Elite Fan

If I could get to my bed, I would be sleeping

Classes start today Then I have my lunch date with Katie and hopefully then I can get some sleep before I have to work
Old 08-20-2007, 02:45 AM
Elite Fan

Awww, I still don't get why your roommate doesn't let you in, or better why your door is locked.

So what exactly are you doing? Going to college, university...?
Old 08-20-2007, 02:47 AM
Elite Fan

She's out cold and can't hear me call or knock. I think she forgot I said I was coming back. I'll have to ask her about it tomorrow.

College Studying to be an elementary teacher
Old 08-20-2007, 02:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jewel~ (View Post)
Awww, I can't believe how so many of you guys can stay up so late. 2 am and I'm dead and it rarely happens that I make it that far.

oh...going to sleep at 2 am is normal thing for me...I usually can go online not earlier than at about 11 pm or so and then me and my online Sis talk on IM and before we know it's 2 in the morning, sometimes even 3 am...Mind you that I have to get up to work everyday at 6:45 appox...