Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-28-2009, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

In-ter-esting hee. Yeah, I started to rent it the other night but my RL m-m-manda wanted to rent the new Madea movie, so we went with that instead.
I love you but, I don't even know why
Old 06-28-2009, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmmm...not a fan of those films.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Eh. I am and I'm not. The first one, Diary of a Mad Black Woman, has definitely been the best. The others have been poorly written/acted and somewhat sloppily put together at times. The parts are much better than their whole, and it's increasingly becoming to where there are fewer and fewer parts. Everyone kept saying how this one was the best so far, the most funny, yadda yadda.. but really? I could have gone without it. There were a few funny parts, and I guess there's some good "messages" in it. But on the whole I was far too distracted by the bad writing/acting that substantiated most of the movie.

Personally, I'll take the plays over the movies any day. My mom has the DVDs of them, and they're much better done. The Madea character, I think, works best in more of a stand-up routine or multi-camera format.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There has been so much discussion over Tyler Perry over this way after that movies release it was kinda silly.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I can imagine.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Jordanny TimeLine

1st week: Friday - Wes Mendell is fired from Studio 60 and the new president of NBS, Jordan McDeere, wants to fill his job with Matt Albie and Danny Tripp. She sets up a meeting with Danny and acts very nicely at the beginning, but then Jordan uses the information that he failed his drug test to get him to take the job. Danny feels like she's trying to blackmail him and gets really angry at her. However, after talking to Matt, he decides to take Wes' place with his friend and Jordan proves to be more than just another 'network bitch' when she asks them to open the next show with a polemic sketch that had been cut off the show.

2nd Week: Monday -There's a press conference to present Danny and Matt as new executive producers of Studio 60 and Jordan is hosting it. Danny decides to expose his recovering drug addict situation and Jordan tries to cover the buzz by doing a joke about 'being high' when she hired him. The result is a major discussion between Jordan, Jack Rudolph, Matt and Danny, who is also very impressed by Jordan again when she raised everybody's expectations towards next friday's show.

3rd Week: Monday - After having her mugshot exposed to the press, Jordan goes to Studio 60 to make sure they're making fun of her situation. Danny says that they can't do that because then Matt would have to make fun of his drug problem as well and asks her what ratings they must have on friday to keep her out of trouble. Jordan tells him to not worry about that and exits, leaving behind a very admired Danny Tripp.
Friday - The show is over and everybody is wating for the ratings. Jordan and Danny have a conversation about what is more dangerous: a cocaine addiction or driving drunk. In the end, he admits that she is not like other network executives. Ratings are finally in and Jordan has some really good news for Matt and Danny. After telling them about the show's success, she kisses Matt on the cheek and Danny on the lips.

4th Week: Friday - Martha O'Dell comes to Studio 60 and Danny tries to make Jordan see that he's a grown man and won't get impressed by her 'rack'.

5th Week: Thursday - Jordan and Danny meet in a bar to talk about business. She wants him to help her convincing a young and promising writer to do his show about the UN, "Nations", on NBS, but Danny refuses because the show is too good for her network.

Friday - When Danny hears that Jordan passed a reality show and is still fighting to get Jack Rudolph to do "Nations" on NBS, he decides to help her. He talks to the writer and convinces him to sell "Nations" to Jordan, who is astonished by his actions.

7th Week: Friday - Tom is arrested and his judgment will take place in Pahrump, Nevada. Danny and Simon hurry to get there on time, but Jordan stops them to ask Danny a favor. She wants him to accept Jack's demands after a little discussion so he wouldn't notice what he's doing, but Danny isn't really paying attention to her request.

Friday (later) - As Jordan said, Jack asks Danny to cut off a sketch and he accepts it without any complains. Jack notices that something is not right and Danny confesses that he was doing that because Jordan asked. This pisses Jack off and he tells Danny all about Jordan's bad situation at NBS and the fact that she's almost getting fired. Worried about Jordan's job, Danny calls her to know what she's doing about the bad press she's been getting lately. However, she doesn't seem worried about that at all. On the other hand, Danny really cares about her problem and keeps trying to convince Jack that she's a very good professional. Jack doesn't understand what's going on, because he thought Danny hated her. His reply is that he hates network executives occasionally, but it was nothing personal.

Friday (after the show) - Danny is back in town and he meets Jordan after the show. He wants to tell her something, but she wants to discuss about product placement and that's what they do. When they're done with all the business, Danny finally tells her what he and Jack talked about on the plane: she was about to get fired. Shocked by this new situation, she talks to Danny about her life and he tries to comfort her by saying that she's very winning. Not to him, but to everyone else.

8th Week: Friday - Jordan tries to save her job and agrees to give an interview to Time Magazine. When the reporter starts asking questions about her job situation, she loses her mind and screws up the interview. Sad and very worried, Jordan goes to Studio 60 to watch the show. Meanwhile, Danny finds out about what happened to her and writes down some supportive comments from people on the internet. She seems to feel a little better after that, but then she feels dizzy and Danny holds her when she's about to faint. He wants to give her a B-12 shot, but she can't... Because she's pregnant.

9th Week: Monday - Jordan is at the OB/GYN and Danny is there with her, even though it doesn't seem that he was invited. She tells him that the father of her baby is her ex-boyfriend, a guy who worked at the insurance company where Danny took his failed drug test. She only slept with him so she could get this information and persuade Danny to accept the job at Studio 60.

Monday (later) - Danny tells Matt and Cal about Jordan's pregnancy and his friend is quite curious to know what Danny was doing at the doctor with her, but he can't explain that very well. Matt asks Danny if he knows what Jordan is going to do about the network upfronts - that will happen the same time she's supposed to due - and he gets very worried about that. Matt tries to make him acknowledge what's really going on, but Danny won't say anything. When Matt leaves the room, he slams the table, apparently realizing something about his feelings. Matt returns and tells Danny to "say it!", but he still won't. After the conversation with Matt, Danny goes to Jordan's office to ask what she's going to do about the upfronts. She's not worried about that at all. He acts weird and seems to have done some research about her life.

Friday - When the Christmas Show's music number takes place, Danny decides to take Matt's advice and goes after Jordan to "say it". He says that he knows he's not the ideal of a perfect man - or father - but he was falling in love with her anyway. She had her mouth stuffed with sandwich and couldn't say anything. Even if she wanted to, she wouldn't be able to do it, 'cause Danny left when his speech was finished.

Friday (after the show) - During the wrap party, Danny looks for Jordan but can't find her and he's really sad to hear that she is leaving town for the holidays.

10th and 11th Weeks - It's the winter break and Danny calls Jordan several times to ask her out, but she says no to all of them. At some point, she stops answering him.

12th Week: Monday - Everybody is back to work, including Jordan and Danny. Disappointed by her feelings towards him, Danny decides to send her recommendation letters from a lot of people, from Clint Eastwood to Mrs. Tripp, his mother. Jordan isn't happy at all with those letters and tells him that she was embarrassed because know everybody knew about his feelings and her situation. Then, she asks him to stop chasing her. He looks really hurt, but simply replies with a "no" and leaves.

Thursday - Danny rethinks about his behavior and recognizes that he was acting wrong. He wants to talk to Jordan about it, but the studio is crowded and the only private place they find is the roof. There he says that he's sorry and that everything would stop from that moment on. When they're ready to leave, the door won't open and they locked on the roof.

Thursday (later) - Locked on the roof and with no cell phone signals, the only thing left for Danny and Jordan to do is talk about their situation. She tries to convince him that he's not actually in love with her, but sorry because she was a single pregnant woman. On the other hand, Danny tries to convince her that he has fallen for her since the first time they've met and that there's nothing wrong with them going out, even though she's pregnant with another man's baby. After a lot of discussion, Danny wins, but he would only find out about that later. Jordan writes her true feelings towards him in a note and, using a magic trick, puts it in his watch band. She leaves; but it isn't too late for him yet: he finds the note and runs through the studio, until he finally finds Jordan waiting for him outside. With nothing else to be said, they kiss for very long time.

13th Week: Friday - Jordan has a problem with her office and needs to work at the studio, what sounds really good for Danny. However, she doesn't want any public displays of affection because people might find out about them. Danny isn't worried about that, so he holds her belly and talks to her baby in the middle of the hallway.

14th Week: Wednesday - Worried about her non-developed mother skills, Jordan buys a practice baby doll and Danny makes fun of her, but things get serious when she bets that he can't keep it alive through the night. Danny accepts the challenge and tries to take care of the baby while Jordan is asleep, but the doll makes too much noise and Danny decides to leave it at the dressing room with Tom and Simon. Cal brings a fake guillotine and the guys decide to test it with the baby, which ends up beheaded. When Danny returns to get it back, he flips out and asks Cal to fix it so Jordan wouldn't know what happened. What Danny wasn't expecting is that the baby would come back from props a little bit different, scaring him and Jordan when his eyes jumped out of orbit. Jordan is upset about her lack of mother skills, but he comforts her by making sure that he wasn't going to leave any time soon.

30th Week: Friday/Saturday - Danny and Jordan fight about the show's ratings and have to figure out some things about their love/work relationship. However, there's not much time to talk about it because Jordan is worried about her baby, who didn't kick all day long. Danny tries to check if everything is alright, but his doctor skills aren't very sharp, so he sends Jordan to the hospital while he has to deal with the beginning of a crisis at the studio.

Later that night, Jordan calls Danny and asks him to meet her at the hospital because something could be wrong. When he arives, they have a calm period without any surprises, until Jordan starts feeling bad and the doctor decides to take her into surgery to deliver the baby.

Danny realizes that this is the perfect time to propose, so he asks Jordan to marry him in the middle of the Emergency Room. At first she thinks he's just doing that because she's in the hospital, but Danny was carrying an engagement ring in his pocket for about two weeks. She says yes, but there's no time to celebrate because she leaves for the OR right away.

The only thing left for Danny to do is wait. Matt and Harriet join him later, but they're not very helpful. Matt has to leave soon to deal with the situation at the studio, but Harriet stays and tries to help Danny to see the baby, who had just been delivered. The nurse won't let Danny go near the baby because he's not the biological father and he hasn't an ID bracelet. Meanwhile, Jordan has some complications, but Danny is finally allowed to see his daughter through the glass.

The night goes on and there's no update on Jordan's situation. When the doctor shows up, Danny insists to know what's going on and he founds out that she has a hospitalar infection and that her situation is critical.

Tired of sitting in a hospital doing nothing while his fiance is in surgery, Danny accepts to go with Harriet to a chapel. She tells him about God and that he should kneel and pray, but Danny doesn't feel that it's right for him to be there. However, he does kneel, though he does it in front of his daughter.

Matt comes back to the hospital and Danny shows him the baby. Matt tells Danny that he should ask Jordan to sign the adoption papers as soon as possible, so in case something happens the baby would stay with Danny. Danny doesn't want to do it because Jordan isn't fully awake and aware yet, but he asks Matt to send him the papers anyway.

After a long time, Jordan gets out of surgery and her situation has improved a lot, so she's fine. When she wakes up, Danny introduces her to her daughter. Jordan asks about her purse with urgency and, when she gets it, she gives Danny the adoption papers. He signs them and Jordan names the baby after her grandmother, Rebecca. Not Rebecca McDeere, as she points out. "Rebecca Tripp".

Old 06-29-2009, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

Oh wow! Where did you get that from?
Old 06-29-2009, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Awh, DJ.
without alcohol.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I got it from the JorDanny database. They no longer update but the webmaster keeps it up. It's nice, huh?

I just might picspam ya'll before Sunday.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, very cool.

I likey that idea
Old 06-30-2009, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Have to make it pretty here before we go out.